Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,686 members, 7,844,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts (898 Views)

I Want To Start Developing Mobile Phone Games For Android What Should I Learn? / I Made A Simple/beautiful Task Manager App With Flutter..reviews Needed / Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy New Year Nairalanders! This year I have resolved to help at least 100 beginners in mobile development and the content of the training will be posted on this thread consistently. If you're enthusiastic about becoming a mobile developer this year, kindly follow this thread for more updates.

NB: Updates will be dropped within the comment section of this thread.
Training starts officially on the 3rd of January, 2023 and will last for 300 days.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TRAINING
1. Desktop/Laptop
2. Mobile phone
3. Positive Mental Attitude (PMA)
4. Data
5. USB Cord
6. Github account (repository to store your codes)
7. LinkedIn Profile (Media for showing your designs and learning journey)
8. Resolution to Build a Mobile App Project on your own within six months.
9. Strict Adherence to deadlines for submitting weekly tasks on this thread and on LinkedIn.
10. All learners must submit a proposed mobile app project within their first week of learning.
11. Start a 300-DAYS OF LEARNING FLUTTER journey and tag me on LinkedIn

I'm looking forward to having an amazing learning journey with you all.
Picture attached is the UI design of what we will build in the first week.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by Chepos1(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
How can one be part of it?
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2023
WEEK ONE TRAINING OUTLINE
1. What Mobile Development Is.
2. Types of Mobile Development (Native and Hybrid)
3. Cross-Platform Development Frameworks
4. Flutter SDK (System requirements and Installation)
5. Introduction to Dart Programming Language
6. Creating your first Flutter mobile app project
7. Methods for debugging your app project (Web, Emulator, and Your Android or iOS phone)

Start gearing up for tomorrow
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 6:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Chepos1:
How can one be part of it?
Once you can meet the training requirements, you can be a part.

1 Like

Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by iwanvisityankee: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2023
I'm in
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by Chepos1(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2023
KelvinRukky:

Once you can meet the training requirements, you can be a part.

What are the requirements?
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
I'm in
That's great. Get your notes and zeal ready then.
You're welcomed to the class.
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Chepos1:

What are the requirements?
They're listed in the original post

1 Like

Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by Estherlight: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you sir
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 3:12am On Jan 03, 2023
WHAT MOBILE DEVELOPMENT IS
Mobile development or mobile application development is the development of applications that run mostly on smartphones or devices that are built with the Android and iOS operating systems. These applications are called Mobile Apps. The development of mobile apps is a little tedious as a long list of mobile screen sizes are considered during the development process.
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2023
TYPES OF MOBILE DEVELOPMENT
The two main types of mobile development are:
1. Native development &
2. Hybrid development

Native development simply means the development of a software than runs on a specific operating system. Officially, the native languages for Android are Kotlin and Java. The native languages for iOS are Swift and Objective-C.

Hybrid development means the development of a software that runs across all operating systems. Hybrid applications are developed in web development languages such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript and then converted to mobile apps using plugins such as Cordova or Capacitor.

NB: Hybrid Development is not the same as Cross-platform development.
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 3:51am On Jan 03, 2023
CROSS-PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT
Similar to Hybrid Development, Cross-platform development also means the development of applications that run on all operating systems using the same codebase but are compiled to the native code or native components at runtime so that the app can exhibit maximal functionalities as that of a native app.
Examples of cross-platform development Frameworks are:
1. Flutter
2. React Native
3. Xamarin.

It is important to note that applications built in Native languages offer the best functionalities. The picture attached illustrates why you should use a particular development approach.

Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by Estherlight: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Good morning Sir, how do you do.
Hope you doing very well
Thank you for the classes and the rich content.
Sir we did not finish the itinerary for last week and there was no assignment given.
Just asking
Thanks again sir.
I couldn't find you on LinkedIn
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Developing Mobile Apps With Flutter: 2023 Free Training For Mobile Enthusiasts by KelvinRukky(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Estherlight:
Good morning Sir, how do you do.
Hope you doing very well
Thank you for the classes and the rich content.
Sir we did not finish the itinerary for last week and there was no assignment given.
Just asking
Thanks again sir.
I couldn't find you on LinkedIn
[color=#000099][/color]
Had some issues with my phone. I just acquired a new one and I'm back. Search me on LinkedIn @Kelvin Akproko and send me a connect

(1) (Reply)

Apple Introduces Iphone / Summation Of Columns / Web Application: Update Mode Does Not Retain View State. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.