Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me (37846 Views)

President Tinubu: "I'm Glad To See Ambode" (Video) / PEPT: Unlike Tinubu, I'm Drug-free, Unencumbered By Identity Scandals - Atiku / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2023
54 days to the 2023 election, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said he has been engaging people directly and indirectly, thus insinuations about him boycotting interviews are inaccurate.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking to
Freedom Radio while on lesser Hajj in Saudi Arabia, Tinubu said: “I just finished talking to people through town-hall meetings and speaking directly to people. Those saying that I am boycotting interviews are losers, and they will lose.

“I have moved around, spoken on different platforms, and stood for hours to address different audiences. Before, they said I could not walk; they said I could not stand. They were shamed.

“Since the campaign started, I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else.
“I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and a great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding the leadership of our country.

“I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I am asking the people of the country to have confidence and respect for that.

“Look at my background and my previous assignments. I want to serve the country and serve the country very well.

“By the engagements we are having, it is clear that we are going to win this election.

“As the elections draw closer, the signs are clear, and that is why our opponents are jittery.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/it-is-clear-apc-is-going-to-win-2023-election-tinubu/

74 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2023
I really pity Baba. I hope there's a medical team on standby in Bourdillion on election day. The kind of shock this man will receive ehn, it will be too much.

699 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Johnthejohn(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu is too desperate. Buhari has warned Nigerians to never allow politicians disrupt 2023 general elections. Maybe, he was referring to Tinubu undecided

465 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
This Is Not Time To Play Politics, It's Time To Save Nigeria, Millions Are Dying, Save Lives, Save Nigerians

A Yoruba adage warns that the sweet food in your mouth should not make you forget the bitterness of hunger. Now the politicians are giving you 2000 Naira, some giving you some cups of rice so you can lose your precious future, your PVC. Hmmm! How many times did they give you seven years ago while your were crying around? Use your brain. Don't allow them deceive you and kill you later. Don't vote Tinubu. He is a big thief. He is not honest and above all he is old and sick. His party APC has caged Nigeria. Don't vote Atiku, his party has not made life easier.
Vote a new party that you believe will do something different. Let your vote speak your heart, your conscience. Even if the candidate doesn't win, you will be happy you have followed your conscience and done what is right. Stand on your feet and don't allow their noise carry you away. This is the time to save Nigeria. Vote right, choose right. Election is for mature people, not gullible adults.

304 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by adioolayi(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
He seems to be on a clear path to truly win..

Thanks to the division in PDP..

They, PDP, are making this easy for APC

72 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2023
I have moved around, spoken on different platforms, and stood for hours to address different audiences.
Before, they said I could not walk; they said I could not stand.
They were shamed

Since the campaign started, I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else.
“I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and a great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding the leadership of our country.

I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and I am asking the people of the country to have confidence and respect for that

146 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Kyase(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Tinubu is too desperate. Buhari has told Nigerians to never allow politicians to disrupt 2023 general elections. Maybe he was referring to Tinubu undecided

Nope
That's confidence
The desperate one is Atiku
Obi is banking on "insha Allah" grin

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ganisucks(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Don't worry. The coming days will make it clear for you. The cabal will speak loud and clear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Nah truth em talk, he is an unstoppable train, you join or get crushed.....
Sai Jagaban
BAT23 is a done deal

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't worry. The coming days will make it clear for you. The cabal will speak loud and clear.
Ok, we are patiently waiting for your imaginary cabal to speak

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Then vote yourself and declare yourself the winner.

We, sensible Nigerians will not vote you.

We must destroy APC

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by babaijebue(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Jagaban is coming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by okeysoninv: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
I can authoritatively tell you that tinubu can't win Free and fair election. the election is between Peter obi and atiku . The election will be shifted to a new date.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Donwilson88: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
This statement is one reason why Tinubu will and should lose!
Please let Tinubu lose if Nigeria will progress

Please contact us For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, Chat us up- see WhatsApp number below (see signature)

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by RenaissanceGuy: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Wrong headline.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by fred94: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Werey ni baba yii sha, just open mouth gbua to spill rubbish everytime, nothing to campaign with, the only people jittery are your twin brothers in corruption PDP, and as far as I'm concerned, those ones are not even in the race.

All his mind is on rigging that's why he always sound so arrogant and entitled, baba still dey live in the past lol dey play, wake up baba your time don pass.

Peter Ahmed Obi is the next ordained president of Nigeria whether you urchins like it or not.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by patriotic007: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu Your arrogance and over confidence is due to the fact that you think Nigeria is Lagos grin grin grin...... Your dirty money can not buy our future and that of our children......And if you think the statue you installed in Aso rock will rig you into power then you are really out of your mind because even this election is bigger that Buhari himself......The whole world is involved and watching......Baba wey no well e dey shout emilokan grin

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Bantu10: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Says someone who didn't cross into 2023.

RIP Tinubu, you fought a good fight.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by ghiloman28(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
I have no doubt Tinubu is wining with wide margin.

Omo olodo ide.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by nairalee(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
But kindly remember that God almighty can stop you

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by geelite(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by DevilSignature: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy
Baba is still living in his dreams

Well, let me quickly react to the topic wey baba say no one will stop him; baba, if no one can't stop you na God go stop you. Nigeria will never die with you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by JohnPortar: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
I actually came here to say "Baba Blu ba Blu is challenging us"

But after reading the story, the headline is just a clickbait.

Nairaland, una weldone o

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Throwback: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
It is a no brainer.

Anyone who wants to stop you should go back to their history and excel in academics and public administration.

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by tiswell(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
baba rest!

You won't smell aso rock!

Peter Obi will grill y'all corrupt politicians and send y'all to jail for the hardships and wicked practices you meted on Nigerians sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me by Parachoko: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Know this and Have Peace Of Mind

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

73 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Ilorin Belongs To Islam & Not Yoruba - Prof Abu Alia-Agan / Gawuna: Channels TV Blasted For Disinformation On Arrest Of Kano Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.