Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! (4294 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
They carried their foolishness to MECCA and the Saudi Police arrested their useless agbado stewpidity.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/06/saudi-arabian-police-arrest-30-nigerians-displaying-tinubus-campaign-posters-kaaba

Thirty Nigerian citizens have been arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying campaign posters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the holy mosque, Kaaba, SaharaReporters learnt.

The Nigerians, while on lesser Hajj, Umrah, were reportedly nabbed by the Saudi police at the holy mosque as they walk around the Kaaba with Tinubu's posters lifted up.

The incident happened during the month of Ramadan, shortly before the Eid-El-Fitr (Sallah) celebration.

An eyewitness, Murtala Adamu Jega, a Nigerian who also performed the lesser Hajj at the time said, "I'm a witness; I saw them lift Bola Tinubu's posters at the holy Kaaba.

"This is despicable. Instead of them to devout precious time to pray for peace to return to our country, 30 men made a mockery of our nation by lifting up a politician's posters in the holy place. Thank God, Saudi authorities were swift to have arrested them right there and then," he said.

For Zainab Abdullahi, another Nigerian who was at the mosque, "the scenario was a very bad representation of Nigeria's image before the world, and I think politicians must desist from this bad behaviour".

Meanwhile, a Saudi Arabian source said those arrested would be charged to court to serve their sentences.

Commenting on the situation, a renowned Islamic Cleric in Nigeria, Sheik Nura Khalid, commended the Saudi authorities for the arrest, saying, "Lifting up a politician's posters in the holy Kaaba has contravened Islamic traditions."

The foolishness of agbado miscreants is Legendary...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2023
The very essence of this thread is to counter all the stewpid propaganda about Peter Obi, attending churches. Whereas, Thiefnubuu and his legion of miscreants went to Saudi and were totally rejected by the Saudi Authorities.

Even Oluremi thiefnubuu claims to be a PAGAN/MUSLIM/DEACONESS...just imagine the useless packaging, these kriminals want to foist on people.

What i just want agbado miscreants to understand is this...THIEFNUBUU "CAN AND WILL" NEVER BE PRESIDENT!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2023
They are dodging the thread...after viewing stewpidly!... grin grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dem view ...dem jakpa!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
My dear, what will shock you is that urchins will vote Obi. They can't afford even food. They want a better Nigeria too but that 20 or 15k Tinubu gives them has defined their lives. They are really hungry.

28 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by tydi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
The word miscreants sweet my belle. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Bontafa: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
tydi:
The word miscreants sweet my belle. cheesy

Very very stupid fools .

Why will they go to another man's country to display the picture of a an old cocaine baron ?

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Bontafa: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
Dem view ...dem jakpa!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na they way of life .

Coward in the veins

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Tinubuadvocate: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Useless ipob criminal stop dishing fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Proudlyomonna: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
You will never ever see that eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard son of doom and perdition called Igboslayer on this thread oo grin
Very very slavish weak vessel grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Proudlyomonna: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Shut it with this Ipob bullcrap, nobody dey fall for that shit as it stands.
People dey buy fuel for 240 per liter yet you think se them get time do mumu ipob nonsense with you abi grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
You will NEVER go to Canada...Your destiny is tied at

MUSHIN...Bus stop
OSHODI...........Bus Stop
SURU ALABA.........Bus Stop

know this and know peace!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubuadvocate:

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
They represent the dregs of society, in a sophisticated way. grin grin grin grin grin

Bontafa:

Na they way of life .

Coward in the veins
Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Tinubuadvocate: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Alright but you never been to lagos lagos obodooyinbo for igbos.
AfonjaEmir:
You will NEVER go to Canada...Your destiny is tied at

MUSHIN...Bus stop
OSHODI...........Bus Stop
SURU ALABA.........Bus Stop

know this and know peace!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Date of report - May 6, 2022

Tinubu is really giving people sleepless nights

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Igboslayer: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
You will never ever see that eternally accursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard son of doom and perdition called Igboslayer on this thread oo grin
Very very slavish weak vessel grin
Oloriburuku omo ale…na your blood and those of your stupid family we go sacrifice to make Nigeria better. Hateful stupid squalor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
You dey madt ni? Abi nko shey werey yi ni??

You think say you Know Lasgidi Pass me?

Dem born us for Lagos...we do stunts for Lagos...we relocate go yankee...and we still dey burst stewpid agbado miscreants like una for the same Lagos!

I don talk my own sha...You no go enter Cana...e sure !!

Tinubuadvocate:
Alright but you never been to lagos lagos obodooyinbo for igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by PrinceOfLagos: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very good , they should jail them for 20years each for desecrating the holy land of mecca

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Tinubuadvocate: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 19

Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned
Proudlyomonna:

Shut it with this Ipob bullcrap, nobody dey fall for that shit as it stands.
People dey buy fuel for 240 per liter yet you think se them get time do mumu ipob nonsense with you abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
The Churches Peter Obi attended was Today abi??...

Una must cry bluud as useless vampires!!

iLoveYouToo:
Date of report - May 6, 2022

Tinubu is really giving people sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Tinubuadvocate: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
You never leave your enclave Anambra hope emeka bring you to lagos when is coming back to lagos .
AfonjaEmir:
You dey madt ni? Abi nko shey werey yi ni??

You think say you Know Lasgidi Pass me?

Dem born us for Lagos...we do stunts for Lagos...we relocate go yankee...and we still dey burst stewpid agbado miscreants like una for the same Lagos!

I don talk my own sha...You no go enter Cana...e sure !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by tungamaje: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
After serving in Saudi, Tinubu would compensate the when they return home

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Masterclass32: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Maybe INEC will also conduct elections in Saudi Arabia.

Useless party.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by AfonjaEmir: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
E pain am!!...

Lagos don dry..Una "Chairmen" have gone to rest in the East!...

You will NEVER ENTER CANADA/USA/AUSTRALIA/UK/...you will remain in Oshogbo...and pray your brothers dont harvest ya skull.

Tinubuadvocate:
You never leave your enclave Anambra hope emeka bring you to lagos when is coming back to lagos .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Kendo93: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's bad for roasted corn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by JoeNL22(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
They carried their foolishness to MECCA and the Saudi Police arrested their useless agbado stewpidity.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/06/saudi-arabian-police-arrest-30-nigerians-displaying-tinubus-campaign-posters-kaaba

Thirty Nigerian citizens have been arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying campaign posters of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the holy mosque, Kaaba, SaharaReporters learnt.

The Nigerians, while on lesser Hajj, Umrah, were reportedly nabbed by the Saudi police at the holy mosque as they walk around the Kaaba with Tinubu's posters lifted up.

The incident happened during the month of Ramadan, shortly before the Eid-El-Fitr (Sallah) celebration.

An eyewitness, Murtala Adamu Jega, a Nigerian who also performed the lesser Hajj at the time said, "I'm a witness; I saw them lift Bola Tinubu's posters at the holy Kaaba.

"This is despicable. Instead of them to devout precious time to pray for peace to return to our country, 30 men made a mockery of our nation by lifting up a politician's posters in the holy place. Thank God, Saudi authorities were swift to have arrested them right there and then," he said.

For Zainab Abdullahi, another Nigerian who was at the mosque, "the scenario was a very bad representation of Nigeria's image before the world, and I think politicians must desist from this bad behaviour".

Meanwhile, a Saudi Arabian source said those arrested would be charged to court to serve their sentences.

Commenting on the situation, a renowned Islamic Cleric in Nigeria, Sheik Nura Khalid, commended the Saudi authorities for the arrest, saying, "Lifting up a politician's posters in the holy Kaaba has contravened Islamic traditions."

The foolishness of agbado miscreants is Legendary...
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Tinubuadvocate: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na Ode you be. I first entered uk when I was still 16 years old then Canada after finished NYSC in 2010. The same Canada my wife and two children relocated to in early August last year.
AfonjaEmir:
E pain am!!...

Lagos don dry..Una "Chairmen" have gone to rest in the East!...

You will NEVER ENTER CANADA/USA/AUSTRALIA/UK/...you will remain in Oshogbo...and pray your brothers dont harvest ya skull.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Proudlyomonna: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique rule 19

Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned

What is this one saying?
So na you ban me grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by Minime10(f): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
What has the (Mumuric) Oh' the Muric guy got to say about this
Ishak Akintola over to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale…na your blood and those of your stupid family we go sacrifice to make Nigeria better. Hateful stupid squalor.

God punish your generation.

Onyeori. Ekwensu kpooo GI oku.
Anuohia nwuru anwu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What is this one saying?
So na you ban me grin

Most of those Nairaland miscreants attacking other tribes are Nairaland mods but use a different moniker.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electrically Charged Stones (lithium) Discovered In The Democratic Republic Of T / Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.