Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime (2749 Views)

Japaul Oil And Maritime Ipo / Dangote Flour To Float Shares At N15 Per Share / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by Icon4s(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2007
Good people I have about N0.5Million to invest in any or both of Dangote Flour and Japaul Oil and Maritime.Please I need your advice.(For the investment gurus please)
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by Temmie10(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2007
if u'd just js wait a bit, the prospectus for the 2 will be out shortly, then only can informed advise be given. anything apart from this can at best be speculative
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by tundejj: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2007
For shot time, i guess japaul oil will be very good, go for it , i hav invest in it
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by Temin(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Some one in the house said Dangote flour may not come out as piblic placement.
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by ITGuru3: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2007
Temin:

Some one in the house said Dangote flour may not come out as piblic placement.

I think japaul is a good buy, I am planning on buying from the PO since there will be about 33% discount on the share price from the PO.

I was actually the one who posted the topic "Dangote Flour Mill IPO May be cancelled". I read that today,,,but let's hope Dangote Group resolve on the price issue with the regulatory body of the NSE, with that the offer would still hold.
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by easimoni(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
Interesting news; Japaul has now turned into a net bid on the floor. Most likely prompted by the latest results. The PO is now looking better. At least you know there is a demand for the stock.

http://proshareng.com/myproshare/portal_news.php?id=2825
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by kingzy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2007
What is 'net bid' and 'net offer'?
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by iyadunni(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2007
Hello All
Please I need Japaul IPO form
where can I get it
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by MyPeace(f): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2007
thier website, l think www.japaulplc.com
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by sabastine: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2007
MyPeace:

their website, l think www.japaulplc.com

The form in their website does not have valid date, will it be accepted?
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by atilla(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2007
@iyadunni

mail me on adepemiatilade@citiinvestcap.com and ill send it to you.
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by NGCOM: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2007
@atilla welldone.
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by LondonCool(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
You can print out the form from www.cashcraft.com
Re: Dangote Flour Mills/japaul Oil And Maritime by kimo77: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2007
Hello fellow members you can actually make good income online.Have been with the following sites for almost 4weeks and they ve never disappointed me.You can always join through this links
plus234.com/?ref=136
top-rankingfund.com/kimo77
incomestorm.net/?ref=7601
goldenreturns.com/kimo77
some of them pay u directly and some u cashout yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Fast And Easy!!! / Get Loans Online With FFA / Email Marketing + SMS Marketing + Whatsapp Marketing = Triple And Unlimited Succ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.