Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List (17690 Views)

Osinbajo, Dangote, Adeboye, Make List Of 100 Nigeria's Foremost Thought Leaders / Osinbajo, Jonathan, Adeboye, Dickson Grace Bayelsa 9th Thanksgiving Day / Fela Durotoye Listed Among 100 Most Reputable Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by iwaeda: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Former President Goodluck Jonathan; the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, and 11 other Nigerians have been named among the 2023 “100 Most Reputable Africans.”

Nigerians made the 2023 ‘roll of honour’ list released by Reputation Poll International, a global reputation firm.

The list features individuals from diverse sectors, including governance and leadership, entertainment, human rights and advocacy, education, and business, etc., while the selection criteria are integrity, visibility, and impact.

Other Nigerians named in the list are human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu; Director, Legal and Consular, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Akinremi Bolaji; Cosmas Maduka, Founder and Chairman of the Coscharis Group; and Dauda Lawal, Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Credent Capital and Advisory.

Others include Founder and General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo; Managing Partner, Miyetti Law Firm, Dr Jennifer Douglas; Founder and General Overseer, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Paul Enenche; Executive Director of Multiple Concepts Groups, Theresa Ayoade; Permanent Representative of Nigeria to the United Nations, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande and General Overseer of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi.

In addition to the individuals recognised on RPI’s “100 Most Reputable Africans” list for their various achievements, there are also those who are celebrated for their contributions to social impact and social entrepreneurship, helping to transform businesses in Africa and positively impacting lives without causing controversy.

During the announcement of the list, the co-Chairperson of the Review and Audit Committee, who is also the Chair Emeritus of the World Bank Group-IMF African Society and the President of Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals International, Beldina Auma, said the organisation is dedicated to recognising people, groups, and businesses that continually improve lives in Africa and around the world.

https://punchng.com/jonathan-adeboye-make-100-most-reputable-africans-list/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by SmartPolician: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
I'll make the list in the near future; just wait for it wink

Congratulations to those who made it today!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by JoeNL22(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
iwaeda:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan; the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, and 11 other Nigerians have been named among the 2023 “100 Most Reputable Africans.”

Nigerians made the 2023 ‘roll of honour’ list released by Reputation Poll International, a global reputation firm.

The list features individuals from diverse sectors, including governance and leadership, entertainment, human rights and advocacy, education, and business, etc., while the selection criteria are integrity, visibility, and impact.

Other Nigerians named in the list are human rights activist, Aisha Yesufu; Director, Legal and Consular, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Akinremi Bolaji; Cosmas Maduka, Founder and Chairman of the Coscharis Group; and Dauda Lawal, Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Credent Capital and Advisory.

Others include Founder and General Overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo; Managing Partner, Miyetti Law Firm, Dr Jennifer Douglas; Founder and General Overseer, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Paul Enenche; Executive Director of Multiple Concepts Groups, Theresa Ayoade; Permanent Representative of Nigeria to the United Nations, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande and General Overseer of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi.

In addition to the individuals recognised on RPI’s “100 Most Reputable Africans” list for their various achievements, there are also those who are celebrated for their contributions to social impact and social entrepreneurship, helping to transform businesses in Africa and positively impacting lives without causing controversy.

During the announcement of the list, the co-Chairperson of the Review and Audit Committee, who is also the Chair Emeritus of the World Bank Group-IMF African Society and the President of Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals International, Beldina Auma, said the organisation is dedicated to recognising people, groups, and businesses that continually improve lives in Africa and around the world.

https://punchng.com/jonathan-adeboye-make-100-most-reputable-africans-list/
Beautiful.....wait oo!
Why is this man below not on that list?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Papa don talk am, mama don talk am. Na Obi Yoruba and Hausa people know.

Ahead of the election, Pa Adebanjo urged Nigerians to vote the right people in the right places, saying, “If they vote outside Obi, Nigeria will be in trouble. Anything outside Obi, we are in trouble.”
No go vote agbero, a druggie wey dey piss piss for body and Im body dey shake to imbe

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-will-be-in-trouble-if-obi-is-not-elected-adebanjo

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Mandate2023: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Great men of God from Nigeria.........

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by fred94: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nah Peter Obi we go vote come 2023. Hit like if you agree with me

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Felabrity: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
You will never see the druglord here

I no mention name o

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by BOLATINUBU01: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Where is akinwumi adeshina

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Adeboye go still pepe some people here, even if una say church na scam, go build your own at least na legit scam

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by VeryWickedSimp: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu nko?
Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by BOLATINUBU01: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
4 pastors

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by DavSagacity(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your life does not necessarily have to be lousy. Just ensures you carries the light.
It subdues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why is Buhari not there? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Kingpele(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jona jona I hereby submit my letter of apology here for voting buharia in 2015 ...that drug lord Tinubu and that other thief Atiku decieved me into voting for an old man who doesn't even know why he was elected president, he's still blaming PDP till now and will continue till may29 2023..I haven't seen a clueless president like buharia all my life ...forgive me ,to show u am really sorry for not voting for you, I wouldn't allow those that decieved me into voting against u have my vote next Month..we the youths of our country have realised that these two old men are liars and decievers...that I was able to vote buharia in 2015 after seeing the red flag, he refused to attend public debates like escobat is doing now and I thought he was keeping his positive change secret ...I never knew he was as clueless as ever

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Realists(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wonders shall never end, the neocolonialism is yet to stop.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by FireUpNow(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
I was thinking of seeing President Buhari and the narcotics druggie
Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by loosecanon50(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
If there was a list for the -100 most reputable Africans, that’s where we will find Tinubu and Buhari.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by 900warriorz: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Daddy Adeboye cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Deeprooted: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank God bihiri's name is not on the list

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Aboguede(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
I made them 101

If u know u know grin
Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by heartbraker(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very good
Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by Risingblue008(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good deeds speaks for itself,
Sir Jonathan
Papa Adeboye,

U r welcomed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by ayoola2002(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Where is BUBU name?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by jojothaiv(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Some were hoping to see folks who bleeped the nation up and in for the profits up in that list, well, logic beats foolishness most times...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Adeboye Make ‘100 Most Reputable Africans’ List by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obi Rev Father nko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel / 2023: We’re Moving Out Of PDP If Crisis Remains Unresolved - Jerry Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.