Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) (64403 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

No, he's straight..... genitals doesn't make the gender besides they've broken up already
Speak for yourself
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Wisejohnson47(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
judedwriter:
shocked

Please angel Gabriel, just do the needful...

Blow the trumpet!
even if na small make angel Gabriel just test the trumpet
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Speak for yourself
In that logic,a gay man whose partner is transman with her pussy still intact is straight to you?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

In that logic,a gay man whose partner is transman with her pussy still intact is straight to you?
Why would he settle for a trans if his sexuality is normal.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Moneyboyz: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
LGTVQ+ mental illness community.

The whole community is motivated by money.

There is the manufacturers who profit off making huge sums of money from the sales of huge dildos and vibrators.

There is the medical community who are making outrageous profit from surgeries and different hormones sales.

The stupid people in the community thinks they are doing otters, they are only sheep's in a big conspiracy.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Why would he settle for a trans if his sexuality is normal.
I don't know, maybe he fell in love with the person and not the gender,he wasn't as shallow as you to care about what he has between his legs

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Lol

I don't know why anyone will want to identify as a Nigerian man undecided

Tueh!
Madam rest, e no funny again... No be Nigerian men frustrate you..
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by beejaay: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
That's a transgendered female.

I saw or rather listened to a video of a doctor complaining about the side effects of the hormones these trans are being injected with.

It's quite sad what the world has turned into.

I do not hate these people, but I will never accept this lifestyle/change by God's Grace.

Years to come from now God keeping us, we will begin to see the side effects.

According to Chinue Achieve, "A man who brings ants infested wood into his house, should not otherwise complain when lizards begin to visit him".

Years, to come, we'll see the impact. May this never spread to my beloved Africa.

who made them trans in the first place? was it not god? who gave them man and women hormones? who gave some of them both dick and vagina at the same time? so who made them confused? you made someone confused, create them with confusion and when they are trying to kae sense of the confusion u created in them, you still blame them for the confusion..if anyone is to be blamed, its GOD..it was never their aims or desire to be created in a confused state..that most of us are born perfectly doesnt mean others are.. we will never understand what a man born blind goes through until we exprience blindness for a day..blames should be layed exactly where it should
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is it not madness for a man to declare himself as a woman and do what women does, act fake like woman. A fellow man having sex with a fellow man, Bleep?ng shithole.
Total madness!!!
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YllOFXWGY

Can someone pls explain what is going on here? shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm6mVcrr-ui/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by chingydaboss(m): 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
A Beast and Abominable Act.. Truely Man is really wicked
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by 404Dev92: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
A lot of people are moving to the ECHO forum...Good for Nigeria
zekepio85: They have some nice features that are not here on NL

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Greatdand007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chidozie4847:
Pls nairaland why is princess njamah nudes pix and video not uploaded yet because i have it on my phone now.why wasting time in trending news

Please send it to my WhatsApp 08127961150
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Todaymedia: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
A Good Product will always sale itself, Wike tell Atiku after Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by KanuSE: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
uunwanaobong3:

Which education is more important than physical evidence..... This man was fuuuuck and get belle and gave birth, what more can I say,... This is a taboo

That's a biological woman - a tranny.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm not understanding. I'm lust.

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by maryalloy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
She/he was a female that Transformed to what you're seeing now. They can close that place na
Yeye de smell undecided
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by themanderon: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
That man is originally a woman that is what is happening. A sick world is what humanity has created.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by KingLennon(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bad news for women especially the feminists....We don start to born o (◔‿◔)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
judedwriter:
shocked

Please angel Gabriel, just do the needful...

Blow the trumpet!
As an AngelicBeing, l will not blow the trumpet until the gospel goes round the world as a witness to humanity and after that the trumpet will be blown tongue
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
He is gay.
You mean Mbappe?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by APCHaram: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jewish induced madness.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by pacespot(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Does he have puzzy?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
Madness Unlimited of the Endtimes
Short comment for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
pacespot:
Does he have puzzy?
Of course.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I don't know, maybe he fell in love with the person and not the gender,he wasn't as shallow as you to care about what he has between his legs
We all care about what's between our legs.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:

You mean Mbappe?
Yep
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by OKOATA(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
KanuSE:

You're chatting shît !
Why don't you check xvideos instead of showing your ignorance.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
I uncover it with the sperm of Satan.

Liar,you don't have any authority over me !
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by LuvsBeautifl: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
beejaay:

who made them trans in the first place? was it not god? who gave them man and women hormones? who gave some of them both dick and vagina at the same time? so who made them confused? you made someone confused, create them with confusion and when they are trying to kae sense of the confusion u created in them, you still blame them for the confusion..if anyone is to be blamed, its GOD..it was never their aims or desire to be created in a confused state..that most of us are born perfectly doesnt mean others are.. we will never understand what a man born blind goes through until we exprience blindness for a day..blames should be layed exactly where it should

I wanted to ignore, but I said let me try to help you a bit.

There are developmental anomalies, science has been able to explain some.

If people are born with both sex organs, it is not normal, and I can't delve right now into why that happens, you can use goggle.

The African culture, before Christianity will have anyone changing norm killed or banished. Are you aware of that? Do your research.

Someone said and I quote "if you are not born with an apparatus or equipment to survive, then you are not what you are thinking" It is fact and not feeling.

If you want to trans, that's your problem, that's your choice.

But don't worry, the effect of the hormones would not be too far away.

Don't quote me again, but if you do, you won't get any explanation from me.

If you're unsure about anything, ask politely or do your research.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
We all care about what's between our legs.
Not really
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nursepepeye(f): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YllOFXWGY

Can someone pls explain what is going on here? shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm6mVcrr-ui/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

this man was wearing artificial baby bump and you are pretending you don't know. Tell us how this get into front page?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not really
Yes we do even on same sex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Him? / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.