Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) (115578 Views)

Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 2 Wives (pics/video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDIfA-Ijmk

Young Nigerian man proudly shows off his 3 wives

#wetindeyhappentv

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by God1000(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Only him with three wives.

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Banging 3 different punanni with pride, no baby mama, no fear of STDs!

He will never think of visiting a brothel or going back to an ex nor even committing adultery.

only work, work and work will be on his mind 24/7, very dedicated and have farms and busineses.

It's high time we return to this way of life as Africans if you are capable financially of maintaining such.

The devilish thoughts on having a 3some outside the home will be eradicated from both the male and female.

If he is into agriculture, he doesn't need too much education and he will feed a whole state with his wives managing the farms on daily basis.

See unmarried women litterd everywhere in this country!

If you are wealthy and you can't stay with one woman, simply bring this women home, marry them and bang the hell out of them as you like.

925 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:
Only him with three wives

Yes o

Pls everyone kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel if you like the video 👇♥️✅ and pls FOLLOW on IG & FB @wetindeyhappentv

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpaS5mk_AUKbLhCZbIQE4Og/videos

#wetindeyhappentv

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
He's set to break the Guinness book of world records with only 3 wives angry
God1000:
Only him with three wives

4 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by izonborn098(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
U are dealing with three devils, becareful to avoid stories that touch, that gender get fish brain.
Sha the manchi get balls.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by God1000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Yes o
I hope he won't die young sha

It's not good to start marital life with three women.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by God1000(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
He's set to break the Guinness book of world records with only 3 wives angry
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Nayturalistic: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
PBAT administration truly de favor ham.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by VeryWickedPrick: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
As any sensible man should.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
That's your opinions.

Many men are entitled to more than 1 wife tongue
God1000:
Lol, I hope he's capable enough to feed his large family, otherwise he will be creating more problems for the society.

On a serious note, any man that wants to live long and enjoy peace of mind should be okay with one wife, I mean good wife, not the one that will be giving you headache everyday.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Billionaire2: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
God bless their union .. it’s better than marrying one woman and impregnating dozens outside ur marriage

the west criminalize polygamy and promote homosexuality, lesbianism, lgbt bullshit..

208 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
As any sensible man should.
As any sensible rich man should.

No be for poor men wey go dey fight kill themselves grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by fyzaila: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good for him he legalised all of them at least it's better than having sides chics and all that.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Mazzatov: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

But it seems only African men marry plenty women, you will hardly see European or American man doing this, I'm not even sure.

Why must you people always attain everything with Europe or American
C’mon man it is silly

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

Because they prefer to be gay

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
He has helped reduce the number of unmarried ladies, other men should emulate him grin

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by SouthSouth1914: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
This man enjoys violence in his life! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by ComputerOperato: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

Would you rather he is gay like Europeans and Americans?
Polygamy is bad but gayism is good?

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

it is illegal and against the law to marry more than one wife in oyibo country,that is why only white men cheat,cheating is not in the African dictionary because you have the exclusive right by law to marry more than one wife and have added cocumbines,mistresses,side chicks and so on and so forth

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Kizyte(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Penguin58: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
End times truly
Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Offpoint1: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
True Africa man...

If you have the financial and mental power to handle 3, go ahead...

Better to marry 100, than having countless baba mama's

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Whothecapfits: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
It takes a Real man to have 3 women under his control.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Repbettip01: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Blackestjunior(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
All the wives no go fit do anyhow...
I one wife Bleep up back up dey

Me I go marry 6 and we go stay for 1 mansion inside one very big compound
them go dey do shift to prepare food for me Morning and Night shift go dey.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
cool cool He is doing fine. No crying nor wailing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by EyeCumInPiece: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
No wahala, provided he can cope with the 3wives 3wahala

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
So??!... This is supposed to be an ACHIEVEMENT??!

Guy, abeg nor be dis one dey do Nigerians right now! Just carry your burdens go one side! Radarada! Mtchewwww!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
The future is polygamous..

Maxxim:
nothing scares me like being broke

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
God1000:

Must you compare with only Europeans,

Think!!!!!! religious factor should be considered as well, what if he is a Muslim or traditionalist.

Arabians take multiple wives and even Asians.

So it's not about race all the time

53 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / We Have Not Been Able To Have Sex Yet After 7 Months Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.