Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church (12218 Views)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / What Is The Theme Of Shiloh 2022 / What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by orisa37: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
.You must be thinking rapture is in 9yrs time and Obi is your god.

My GOD is THE SUPREME ALMIGHTY GOD. HE IS ANOINTING PETER OBI TO LEAD NIGERIA INTO HIS HONOUR AND GLORY BECAUSE OF THE FOOLISHNESS OF APC TO SEE THE QUALITIES OF OSINBAJO.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
yomi531:
Let me worry about that Mister. Wetin be ur own na Apiokor
Sure, you worry about that while I keep telling you that to save yourself this new from men continuing to use your head to fund and grow their kingdoms here on earth. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
naijapikin2:
■we are the ones that benefit from God's abundant blessings through the church. I can give you a thousand verses from the Bible that validate blessings from God through the church (Zion).
■Stop taking medication for our sakes.
■We pay our tithes because it works for us, we carry out other kingdom mysteries because it works for us.
■Do you think in your little knowledge in life that you are in the best position to determine what is good for us, or what works best for us.
■Everything that living faith teaches is in the bible... Prove me wrong. cool My brother, read your Bible more. Remain Blessed.Shalom
1. And I can give you just one passage from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ which clear says that your church has absolutely nothing to do with God or the Kingdom of God. undecided
2. I don't need to take any medication on anyone's behalf since this is what I love to do — believe in the one who sent Jesus Christ - John 6 vs 25 - 35 undecided
3. Even Babalawo rituals work so but none of that has anything to do with God or the Kingdom of God. undecided
4. I don't determine what is good for anyone, I simply call out the lies told using God's name where I see them. undecided
5. Your pastor's kingdom begins and ends in this world. Call the government office to verify the business license that he used in establishing and running his business to verify. All that money he makes every year belongs to him and his co-owners, not to you. And not a cent of it has risen beyond his business up to God, so don't deceive yourself that God has gotten a cent of the loot. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Santafemetrix:
God will open your eyes in due time.
He first has to open yours so you can see whether another's has been opened, right? undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by naijapikin2(m): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. And I can give you just one passage from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ which clear says that your church has absolutely nothing to do with God or the Kingdom of God. undecided
2. I don't need to take any medication on anyone's behalf since this is what I love to do — believe in the one who sent Jesus Christ - John 6 vs 25 - 35 undecided
3. Even Babalawo rituals work so but none of that has anything to do with God or the Kingdom of God. undecided
4. I don't determine what is good for anyone, I simply call out the lies told using God's name where I see them. undecided
5. Your pastor's kingdom begins and ends in this world. Call the government office to verify the business license that he used in establishing and running his business to verify. All that money he makes every year belongs to him and his co-owners, not to you. And not a cent of it has risen beyond his business up to God, so don't deceive yourself that God has gotten a cent of the loot. undecided
2 Chronicles 20:20, Mathew 10:41, jeremiah 3:15.

If you don't have and believe in a prophet over your life, you will still hang where you were in 2022. It's ok if you believe in babalawo or other fetish things but it is only the blessings of God that comes and adds no sorrow to it. my brother, for every verse you give me that is relevant to our discussion I'll read digest and accept, wisely. I also urge you to read the verses I'll send you. I'm confident that you believe in God, and I can tell you that many have the wrong belief that we worship our prophet more than God. That's totally untrue, no one is perfect not even our papa. My friend, a lie is something that cannot be substantiated, if I tell you that tithing works for abeg let me continue to enjoy the benefits in it. If you don't believe in it, it won't work for you.

May the spirit of God give us more understanding of the word of God.

Thanks for your time.

Shalom
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Divine Multiplication : The Foursquare Movement. Awa omo Aboyeji
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkiee: 4:16am On Jan 05, 2023
naijapikin2:
■ 2 Chronicles 20:20,
■ Mathew 10:41,
■ jeremiah 3:15.
■ If you don't have and believe in a prophet over your life, you will still hang where you were in 2022. It's ok if you believe in babalawo or other fetish things but it is only the blessings of God that comes and adds no sorrow to it. my brother, for every verse you give me that is relevant to our discussion I'll read digest and accept, wisely.
■I also urge you to read the verses I'll send you. I'm confident that you believe in God, and I can tell you that many have the wrong belief that we worship our prophet more than God. That's totally untrue, no one is perfect not even our papa. My friend, a lie is something that cannot be substantiated, if I tell you that tithing works for abeg let me continue to enjoy the benefits in it. If you don't believe in it, it won't work for you.May the spirit of God give us more understanding of the word of God. Thanks for your time. Shalom
1. Isn't it a thing of utter evil that you cast God as a liar by rejecting the fact that the problem which He made specifically with the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, a Nation which He constituted of the children of Israel — those who have the blood of Israel coursing through their veins — excludes you, a Gentile who does not reside in the land of Canaan? undecided
17 You will not have to fight this battle. Just stand there and watch the Lord save you. Judah and Jerusalem, don’t be afraid. Don’t worry, because the Lord is with you. So go out to stand against those people tomorrow.’”
18 Jehoshaphat bowed with his face to the ground. And all the people of Judah and Jerusalem bowed down before the Lord and worshiped him.
19 The Levites from the Kohath family groups and the Korah family stood up to praise the Lord, the God of Israel. They sang very loudly.
20 Early the next morning, Jehoshaphat’s army went out into [b]the desert of Tekoa. As they marched out, Jehoshaphat stood there saying, “Listen to me, men of Judah and Jerusalem. Have faith in the Lord your God, and you will stand strong! Have faith in his prophets, and you will succeed!”[/b] - 2 Chronicles 20 vs 17 - 20
Here you quote verses which only apply to those who live in the Land that belongs to God believing God was possibly being foolish when He made clear in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 that these promises belong only to Israel in the Land of Canaan, yet you think you make sense in claiming you worship the very same God? undecided

2. Jesus Christ, in Matthew 10 vs 41, never instructed you to believe in a prophet. Unlike in God's Old Covenant, Jesus Christ never promised to send Prophets to His followers in the New agreement which He made in the Kingdom of God.
40 “Whoever accepts you also accepts me. And whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.
41 Whoever accepts a prophet because he is a prophet will get the same reward a prophet gets. And whoever accepts a godly person just because that person is godly will get the same reward a godly person gets.
42 Whoever helps any of these little ones because they are my followers will definitely get a reward, even if they only give them a cup of cold water.” - Matthew 10 vs 40 - 42
As Jesus Christ explained to you in His Gospel. John, the Baptist was the last Old Covenant Prophet sent by God, and so, Jesus Christ, Himself, is the prophet that His followers are called to accept and obey. That is what He was trying to tell you in that context but I see it went over your head there. There is no other prophet to come after Him. undecided

3. Never lift a verse out-of-context to assert your private delusion. Always pay close attention to context! undecided
14 The Lord says, “You people are unfaithful, but come back to me because I am your master. I will take one person from every city and two people from every family and bring you to Zion.
15 Then I will give you new rulers who will be faithful to me. They will lead you with knowledge and understanding.
16 In those days there will be many of you in the land.” This message is from the Lord. “At that time people will never again say, ‘I remember the days when we had the Box of the Lord’s Agreement.’ They will not even think about the Holy Box anymore. They will not even remember or miss it. They will never make another Holy Box.
17 At that time the city of Jerusalem will be called the ‘Lord’s Throne.’ All nations will come together in the city of Jerusalem to give honor to the name of the Lord. They will not follow their stubborn, evil hearts anymore.
18 In those days the family of Judah will join the family of Israel. They will come together from a land in the north to the land I gave to their ancestors.” - Jeremiah 3 vs 14 - 18
The above passage speaks of that which is to take place during the time of the resurrection when God gathers all of His Israel previously scattered by God all across the world back to Israel. Those new rulers who will be faithful to God, in verse 15, are the Special Priests — children of Israel who are also Sons of God — prepared by God for that very purpose at that time - Exodus 19 vs 6 & Revelations 5 vs 9 - 10. undecided

4. The man you claim as a prophet over your life and soul is no better than a Babalawo, so, stop pretending you have something of value as clearly, your utterances cast doubt on your claims to worship to God of Israel and not an idol. undecided

5. Every single verse you posted has served as an indictment against your claims to be associated with the God of Israel. As I said earlier, even those who frequent a Babalawo's shop also swear by his work so, I am not moved by your claims that, against God, your tithing schemes work for you. Know that those who set themselves against God. Jesus Christ made clear that you cannot serve two masters in the Kingdom of God. Meaning it is impossible to serve both Jesus Christ and a Babalawo you call a prophet over you at the same time. Jesus Christ assured such individuals that they will fall into the same ditch that their false/blind teachers will fall into in the end - Matthew 15 vs 14. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by naijapikin2(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Isn't it a thing of utter evil that you cast God as a liar by rejecting the fact that the problem which He made specifically with the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, a Nation which He constituted of the children of Israel — those who have the blood of Israel coursing through their veins — excludes you, a Gentile who does not reside in the land of Canaan? undecided
Here you quote verses which only apply to those who live in the Land that belongs to God believing God was possibly being foolish when He made clear in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 that these promises belong only to Israel in the Land of Canaan, yet you think you make sense in claiming you worship the very same God? undecided

2. Jesus Christ, in Matthew 10 vs 41, never instructed you to believe in a prophet. Unlike in God's Old Covenant, Jesus Christ never promised to send Prophets to His followers in the New agreement which He made in the Kingdom of God. As Jesus Christ explained to you in His Gospel. John, the Baptist was the last Old Covenant Prophet sent by God, and so, Jesus Christ, Himself, is the prophet that His followers are called to accept and obey. That is what He was trying to tell you in that context but I see it went over your head there. There is no other prophet to come after Him. undecided

3. Never lift a verse out-of-context to assert your private delusion. Always pay close attention to context! undecided
The above passage speaks of that which is to take place during the time of the resurrection when God gathers all of His Israel previously scattered by God all across the world back to Israel. Those new rulers who will be faithful to God, in verse 15, are the Special Priests — children of Israel who are also Sons of God — prepared by God for that very purpose at that time - Exodus 19 vs 6 & Revelations 5 vs 9 - 10. undecided

4. The man you claim as a prophet over your life and soul is no better than a Babalawo, so, stop pretending you have something of value as clearly, your utterances cast doubt on your claims to worship to God of Israel and not an idol. undecided

5. Every single verse you posted has served as an indictment against your claims to be associated with the God of Israel. As I said earlier, even those who frequent a Babalawo's shop also swear by his work so, I am not moved by your claims that, against God, your tithing schemes work for you. Know that those who set themselves against God. Jesus Christ made clear that you cannot serve two masters in the Kingdom of God. Meaning it is impossible to serve both Jesus Christ and a Babalawo you call a prophet over you at the same time. Jesus Christ assured such individuals that they will fall into the same ditch that their false/blind teachers will fall into in the end - Matthew 15 vs 14. undecided
it is crystal clear where you stand on religious bigotism. Since you are sectional in your biblical beliefs I'm in no position to impart you. You seem to know much more than the writers of the scriptures. We're definitely not on the same page, our biblical perspectives are wide apart. Since you're convinced about which religious bodies are serving God in truth and which is not, I'll take your judgmental postulations as an affront on God.

Religion aside, this is purely advisory: many, even before you, have attacked the church, the priest, and the move of God, (whether fake or real, supposedly)... And saw the resultant effects thereof. (My friend you no do pass Paul the apostle). I'm certain about one thing, God will prove Himself to you whether living faith is fake or real. I personally did and said maybe worse things than you did (doing). But I sought direction from the Holy spirit. Psalms 119:130

You will be convinced, whether willingly or by compulsion... Better willingly. I hope you don't get the same treatment as Paul. Grace may not be so forthwith for you.

I hope your actions pans out good for you, I really do.

I wish you all the best in your quest, if it's genuine. If it's aimed at targeting the growth of the church, then expect God to humble you drastically.

The possibility is high that I may not quote you again. So adios.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2023
naijapikin2:
■ it is crystal clear where you stand on religious bigotism. Since you are sectional in your biblical beliefs I'm in no position to impart you. You seem to know much more than the writers of the scriptures. We're definitely not on the same page, our biblical perspectives are wide apart. Since you're convinced about which religious bodies are serving God in truth and which is not, I'll take your judgmental postulations as an affront on God.
■ Religion aside, this is purely advisory: many, even before you, have attacked the church, the priest, and the move of God, (whether fake or real, supposedly)... And saw the resultant effects thereof. (My friend you no do pass Paul the apostle). I'm certain about one thing, God will prove Himself to you whether living faith is fake or real. I personally did and said maybe worse things than you did (doing). But I sought direction from the Holy spirit. Psalms 119:130
■You will be convinced, whether willingly or by compulsion... Better willingly. I hope you don't get the same treatment as Paul. Grace may not be so forthwith for you.I hope your actions pans out good for you, I really do.
■I wish you all the best in your quest, if it's genuine. If it's aimed at targeting the growth of the church, then expect God to humble you drastically.
The possibility is high that I may not quote you again. So adios.
1. Sectional? God Himself excluded all those of Gentile background who do not reside in the Land of Canaan from His Old Covenant Law. I pointed this fact out to you, yet rather than attack God whom you obviously have a problem with since you clearly refuse His ordinance, you attack me with mere words? undecided

2. The one who "attacked" your church is Jesus Christ as He is the one who told you that He sends no prophets to you. In His Kingdom, Prophet, He alone is Teacher, Master, Shepherd, Leader/authority, etc., over His sheep - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7 - 16 & Matthew 6 vs 24 ... He made this fact know right there in His Gospel teachings. So you reject Him and His Gospel when you choose for yourself others as Teacher, Prophets, masters, etc., over yourself. So don't attack me, attack Jesus Christ, the one you reject. undecided

3. In scripture, Grace instead refers to the eternal life you receive as a gift when you choose to enter into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Hell) or through the Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - John 3 vs. 1 - 21 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. Yes, even those who will end up in Hell at the end of it all also have eternal life aka grace. So, stop banding it around as if those who have it are any special. undecided

4. If you were yourself humble, you wouldn't cast God as a fool by fooling after men who use His name to sell what are lies to you. If you were yourself humble, you wouldn't reject the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ all because of stories that have been fed you by men who Jesus Christ warned you are merely conmen. If you yourself knew what it meant to be humble, you would understand that where God is concerned, His mandate is obedience of His own teachings and commandments, and His Word is Everlasting meaning He will never bend over to accommodate any man's will. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by naijapikin2(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Sectional? God Himself excluded all those of Gentile background who do not reside in the Land of Canaan from His Old Covenant Law. I pointed this fact out to you, yet rather than attack God whom you obviously have a problem with since you clearly refuse His ordinance, you attack me with mere words? undecided

2. The one who "attacked" your church is Jesus Christ as He is the one who told you that He sends no prophets to you. In His Kingdom, Prophet, He alone is Teacher, Master, Shepherd, Leader/authority, etc., over His sheep - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 & John 10 vs 7 - 16 & Matthew 6 vs 24 ... He made this fact know right there in His Gospel teachings. So you reject Him and His Gospel when you choose for yourself others as Teacher, Prophets, masters, etc., over yourself. So don't attack me, attack Jesus Christ, the one you reject. undecided

3. In scripture, Grace instead refers to the eternal life you receive as a gift when you choose to enter into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Hell) or through the Narrow Gate which leads to True life(Heaven) - John 3 vs. 1 - 21 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. Yes, even those who will end up in Hell at the end of it all also have eternal life aka grace. So, stop banding it around as if those who have it are any special. undecided

4. If you were yourself humble, you wouldn't cast God as a fool by fooling after men who use His name to sell what are lies to you. If you were yourself humble, you wouldn't reject the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ all because of stories that have been fed you by men who Jesus Christ warned you are merely conmen. If you yourself knew what it meant to be humble, you would understand that where God is concerned, His mandate is obedience of His own teachings and commandments, and His Word is Everlasting meaning He will never bend over to accommodate any man's will. undecided
thanks for your time.

Gracias cool
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
naijapikin2:
thanks for your time. Gracias cool
Abandon Religion and only then will you find and Know Jesus Christ from all these scammers using His name to play prophet to you. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by naijapikin2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abandon Religion and only then will you find and Know Jesus Christ from all these scammers using His name to play prophet to you. undecided
take your anti-christ tendencies elsewhere. I don't want to hear your religious lectures again.

Please don't quote me again.

Ciao. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
naijapikin2:
take your anti-christ tendencies elsewhere. I don't want to hear your religious lectures again. Please don't quote me again.Ciao. lipsrsealed
Stating that which is written in scripture as is written amounts to religious lectures to you? WOW... you really believe in your god of man there aka your prophet. Well, whenever you are ready to find Jesus Christ, His Gospel remains everlasting! undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by MechanicMike: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
Onego:
wahala
Be calming down

Helo...please are u intaressted in doin house girl work payin a coool 25k(25,000naira a months). My millionaire uncle is looking for two womens.this is Yor shance to make moiney. are u available please?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Onego(f): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
MechanicMike:

Helo...please are u intaressted in doin house girl work payin a coool 25k(25,000naira a months). My millionaire uncle is looking for two womens.this is Yor shance to make moiney. are u available please?(no oofencse) smiley
Go and ask your sisters no offence ooo
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by MechanicMike: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Onego:

Go and ask your sisters no offence ooo

You are so rudes & u are a ilitarate scamkobolivat skit..and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland.cant u see am given u a shance to change Yor life.all women need moiney & am trying to help u but u sound like a ungrateful little children's..a big shame on u!!!(no oofense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye(redeemed Church) Acquires N4bn Aircraft / The Glamour Of Atheism / Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.