Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church (12220 Views)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / What Is The Theme Of Shiloh 2022 / What's THE THEME Of The Year Of Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
callmevirus:
Covenant high way
dahmie2013:
Nyanabo:
Covenant Highways
naijapikin2:
On covenant highways.
yomi531:
Covenant Highways.
What Covenant? The Covenant God gave you which you lot sign up for but never bother to obey, or the covenants your mental heroes — your pastors and mogs —tell you that you can instead impose on God by thinking them?
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ennythong2:
My year of Double Portion
remsonik:
Understanding the mysteries of God's kingdom
Double portion
Where in scripture did Jesus Christ promise you any of that? Abi na the Elijah-Elijah story una wan claim so? undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by obinoral1179(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
The Year of the Holy Spirit.

More than we could ever dream
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Destinylink(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did the one from last here even make a dent in your life and situation? What makes you think this year will be any different? undecided

Yes o. It did a great deal
Last year's theme was SETTING NEW PACE.
I'm a PACE setter by God Grace, in my family, in my office, in my circle etc.

And this year, I'll flourish like a Palm Tree, I will grow like Cedar in Lebanon because I'm planted in the house of the Lord.

Ps: this is not for carnal mind. It's for those that truly know their place in God.

The Lord bless you.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
E mi lo`kan
SugarGirl44:
Emi Lokan.
kingscare1:
grin grin grin
The one's wey say the same thing last year, were dem dey today? Better go out there and start applying wisdom to your problems else you will be here next year claiming similar pretending the problems are new. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Destinylink:
■Yes o. It did a great deal. Last year's theme was SETTING NEW PACE.
I'm a PACE setter by God Grace, in my family, in my office, in my circle etc.
■And this year, I'll flourish like a Palm Tree, I will grow like Cedar in Lebanon because I'm planted in the house of the Lord. Ps: this is not for carnal mind. It's for those that truly know their place in God.
The Lord bless you.
1. So exactly how have you been "setting new paces" in your family, your office, and your circles different from before last year's theme was given to you? Explain the soundbite so I can understand what that even means as it sounds too much like motivational speak to me. undecided

2. So, how exactly are you growing to grow? Tell me so that, come next year, we can check if the soundbite matches reality. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Destinylink(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So exactly how have you been "setting new paces" in your family, your office, and your circles different from before last year's theme was given to you? Explain the soundbite so I can understand what that even means as it sounds too much like motivational speak to me. undecided

2. So, how exactly are you growing to grow? Tell me so that, come next year, we can check if the soundbite matches reality. undecided

In my first reply to you, i said IT'S NOT FOR THE CARNAL MIND. So Explaining further May not help your intuition.

Things of the Spirit are not for the Carnal Mind.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by MasterShifu010(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
I no even know last year own bayiii
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by karnap(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vote peter obi
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Destinylink:
■In my first reply to you, i said IT'S NOT FOR THE CARNAL MIND. So Explaining further May not help your intuition.
■Things of the Spirit are not for the Carnal Mind.
1. That is religious bullsheet they feed you that has nothing to do with any of that which is of Jesus Christ though. I mean Jesus Christ was able to give His teachings to sinners — yes, all of His disciples were sinners — so, you ought to be able to explain your brand of thought to me. So, again, explain the changes you claim took place and how you were able to set paces in your family, office, and circle as you claimed. undecided

2. The Spirit of God did not come on the disciples until after Jesus Christ left the earth, so I am not sure why you think that mentioning the term changes the fact that this "carnal mind" soundbite has nothing to do with the truth of Jesus Christ. So, again, explain what you mean so we can both come back and check if anything happened or if it is all born of delusions.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by uzhiyeka(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2023
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

If you support Tinubu na you sabi
If you support Obi na you sabi
If you support Atiku na you sabi
Any one you support go follow you.
Street church...Gala 6v7
VOTE WISELY
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by silibaba: 6:16am On Jan 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:

All your family members are seriously ill, not me.
Eleribu.

Typical Obidient, nothing sensible to say apart from insults.

Thank God. at least, I have a family. Do you have a family? Scumbag hookuper
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by brendan007: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2023
udumosam23:

Divine intervention.

Happy Presbyterians!

From Glory to Glory
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by yomi531(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

What Covenant? The Covenant God gave you which you lot sign up for but never bother to obey, or the covenants your mental heroes — your pastors and mogs —tell you that you can instead impose on God by thinking them?
E pain this one grin
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2023
yomi531:
E pain this one grin
E pain me that you reject Jesus Christ and accept lies fed you by your pastors and mogs? undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by SugarGirl44(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

The one's wey say the same thing last year, were dem dey today? Better go out there and start applying wisdom to your problems else you will be here next year claiming similar pretending the problems are new. undecided

Seriously??
You mean Tinubu was already contesting for presidency this time last year?
No be everything you suppose put mouth, try dey read and pass atimes mr cho cho cho.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by SugarGirl44(f): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2023
silibaba:

Thank God. at least, I have a family. Do you have a family? Scumbag hookuper

Family ke?
I drop from heaven ma ni.
Apoda.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Seriously??
You mean Tinubu was already contesting for presidency this time last year?
No be everything you suppose put mouth, try dey read and pass atimes mr cho cho cho.
Typical... pretend it is all new so you can continue to run around the hamster wheel. undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by silibaba: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Family ke?
I drop from heaven ma ni.
Apoda.

More like your mom was raped by an agbero and then she got pregnant. There was no money for postinor2 and she carry you for nine month. During labour, the the nonsense came out from her vi*Gina(you) and she died.

You don't have a family and you never had one.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by SugarGirl44(f): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Typical... pretend it is all new so you can continue to run around the hamster wheel. undecided

Speak for yourself and your insurmountable life problems alaye.
O ji ṣaarọ abeg.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by SugarGirl44(f): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2023
silibaba:

More like your mom was raped by an agbero and then she got pregnant. There was no money for postinor2 and she carry you for nine month. During labour, the the nonsense came out from her vi*Gina(you) and she died.
You don't have a family and you never had one.

Not everybody came from baby factory like you and your siblings.
I know life is hard for a biafran from birth, but it ends in the east.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Kobojunkie: 7:01am On Jan 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:
Speak for yourself and your insurmountable life problems alaye.
O ji ṣaarọ abeg.
What is this one yapping about now? undecided
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by yomi531(m): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
E pain me that you reject Jesus Christ and accept lies fed you by your pastors and mogs? undecided
Let me worry about that Mister. Wetin be ur own na Apiokor
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by silibaba: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Not everybody came from baby factory like you and your siblings.
I know life is hard for a biafran from birth, but it ends in the east.

Please gerrout. I have better things to do with my 2023.

Bye.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by naijapikin2(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:

we are the ones that benefit from God's abundant blessings through the church. I can give you a thousand verses from the Bible that validate blessings from God through the church (Zion).

Stop taking medication for our sakes. We pay our tithes because it works for us, we carry out other kingdom mysteries because it works for us. Do you think in your little knowledge in life that you are in the best position to determine what is good for us, or what works best for us.

Everything that living faith teaches is in the bible... Prove me wrong. cool

My brother, read your Bible more. Remain Blessed.Shalom
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by R0LL0N(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Yada01:
Occupy till I come

My Ecwa nigga spotted

1 Like

Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by abbeyie007(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2023
My Year of Abundant Life... GOFAMINT
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by Santafemetrix(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Keep deceiving yourselves with religious soundbites that mean and amount to nothing year in and year out. undecided

God will open your eyes in due time.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by psalmsam: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Salvation ministries ... Supernatural favour

Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by orisa37: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Robenna:

I laughed so much at this

Bro I love this�

Thanks. THE RIGHTEOUS SHALL NEVER BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH MUSLIM TERRORISTS. SHETTIMA IS A CERTIFIED TERRORIST. AND TINUBU IS A JOKE.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by orisa37: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Praxis758:

Best theme of the year

Let’s see the sticker.

Check the Thread.
Re: What Is The Theme Of 2023 In Your Church by orisa37: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
OSINBAJO DOESN'T ALLOW RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY TO THRIVE AS BMFBOKOISWA PLOTTED IT.
OSINBAJO IS SCI-TECH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. / Why Do You Attend Your Present Church? / Church Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.