Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan (1402 Views)

Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari / Buhari Receives Savage Reply From Nigerians After He Wrote This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by duality(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I have always known that this particular people are bunch of hypocrites and a pathological liar. Just see their reaction below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1565627/president-goodluck-jonathans-reply-obasanjos/2#20398967

The yoruba are now Insulting him.

So things can change like this?
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Ennoloa: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just one letter is enough to force tears from Urchins

They even started stalking 2015 posts

Damn

I thought OBJ has no relevance & electoral value

I laugh in Bala bu

Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Tinubuadvocate: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Don't be unfortunate kid
Ofunaofu:

Tinubuadvocate, it's obvious you are now a mad man roaming the streets of Nairaland naked
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Ruggedniggaone: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Throwback:

I love this guy. He is such a confident hypocrite who wants to force the failure of Anambra on the rest of Nigeria.

He called Obi the fake messiah and alluded to his corrupt enrichment with state funds saved in his own Fidelity bank while Anambrarians suffered.

Now he has forgotten Obi's failures and corruption, just to align with the support for Obi as the Igbo tribal candidate for Nigerian Presidency.

"Onitsha is still a sorry sight"
see you just single-handedly chase that moniker comot from nairaland that throwback is awesome grin grin
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by techWriter3: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2023
And ur bucket cerebral concluded that they are Nigerians how
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by vengertime: 5:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
I have always known that this particular people are bunch of hypocrites and a pathological liar. Just see their reaction below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1565627/president-goodluck-jonathans-reply-obasanjos/2#20398967

Igbos should apply more pressure in pressing you people neck, they shouldn't let go
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by walefresh3(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Obasanjo ko , obasanjo ni ..... Obi is not winning fact
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by mauriceminor: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

if u like call the igbos and do all nonsense obi it's the answer
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by stev120(m): 5:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Now the Yorubas have taken their turn to insult OBJ.
Politics!
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by kayusely70(m): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2023
They're mostly hypocrites
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by mycar: 5:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Resurrection212:
I'm really ashamed of my Igbotic.
You should be ashamed of yourself, what in your right sense shows that all the people quoted are igbos, that ids the same way, northerners are mocking Tinubu and none of you said anything but the moment sabinus mimicked him, attack dogs starting barking.
some northerners are even there but no, igbo this, igbo that and I ask, is GEJ igbo? they did not even say PDP mocked OBJ, it's igbos.
illiterates everywhere
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by mycar: 6:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

You did not even call them PDP but Igbos as if Igbos were on the ballot paper, Miserable life I must say as no right thinking individual could be this daft.
same you call Gej SS from Ijaw and going by the 2015 result, Gej got votes from every part of the country, this type of thread can only be created by those with rotten brains.
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Lanretoye(m): 6:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Coolsperm:
@op who asked you, igbo matter may kill you if you don't slow down ur hate, you have even started loosing weight, you better check ur self
sentiments and emotions no go kill una.
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by oyin44: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Throwback:

Don't mind them.

Nigeria is a zoo and I am a Yorubastard while some are Fool.ani Janja.weed.

But for election sake, I am now a beloved Yoruba Christian.

Dem think say I be emotional mumu like them.

The only election this generation of IPOB loving zombidient mob will win for any candidate they support, is Ohaneze Ndigbo President.

That one is 100% sure... grin cheesy
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

penguin2

Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by Iykoto86(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yoruba matter killed you there internet will never forget.
You are just a pained looser,nothing els.
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by PeterObi4LP: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Keep wailing. It will not reverse the endorsement.
Re: See How Igbos Insults Obj When He Wrote 18 Pages Letter To Jonathan by realestate99: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Coolsperm:
@op who asked you, igbo matter may kill you if you don't slow down ur hate, you have even started loosing weight, you better check ur self
Another shitty response from the a flat brain, tackle the issues raised and stop being petty and emotional like most of your kind. Fickle minded beings, slaves to their emotions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Wicked Peter Obi Is, People Call Him Saint / Many Anambrarians In The Last 8yrs Have Permanently Returned Home / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.