Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,082 members, 7,856,331 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement (1643 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Man In Court For Trespassing On Obasanjo’s Land In Ota, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Afikoo: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala of PDP And Niyi of APC were in Channels TV speaking in Obasanjo Endorsement of Peter Obi .

It was an interesting debate.

Watch the debate here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCCdJeGJ4k

2 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by derecho(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kenneth na asset abeg.
The APC guy stupid as usual. He was almost affecting Daniel Bwala but the guy later "borrow" sense.

Niyi won't be able to sleep tonight

3 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by MandelaLives: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why is this Obasanjo's endorsement generating so much buzz? For me, it's been obvious all the while that Obj is supporting Obi. But, many failed to see. Just as many are failing to see that Obi is the next President of Nigeria even when it's so so obvious.

derecho:
Kenneth na asset abeg.
The APC guy stupid as usual. He was almost affecting Daniel Bwala but the guy later "borrow" sense.

Kenneth na asset abi? Well, I no doubt you, but the bigger truth is that it's so easy to market Peter Obi. If you invite me to that debate with Femi Fani-Kayode and Reno, they'll not have the feet to leave the TV station.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
derecho:
Kenneth na asset abeg.
Which one is an asset? The same man that has been adjudged to have no contribution to Southeast other than kissing women in Nollywood films?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Eriokanmi: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kenneth nailed it

4 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by mycar: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
game on
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by derecho(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Remind me of the idiot's name again.
As per kissing ladies, it's not easy o.
I watched one behind the scene involving mercy Johnson and one unknown actor...you need to see how she warned the guy for just touching her waist.

Kenneth has done well.for himself. Don't allow one bitter idiot deceive you.
kunle4toyeyaho:
Which one is an asset? The same man that has been adjudged to have no contribution to Southeast other than kissing women in Nollywood films?

6 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by derecho(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
True but you must realize BATstards have decided to be blind to the truth.
If all Nigerians were sane, there'd be no need for campaigns.

One of the hardest job to do as a teacher is teach someone who deliberately chooses to close his or her mind to the truth.
MandelaLives:
Why is this Obasanjo's endorsement generating so much buzz? For me, it's been obvious all the while that Obj is supporting Obi. But, many failed to see. Just as many are failing to see that Obi is the next President of Nigeria even when it's so so obvious.

Kenneth na asset abi? Well, I no doubt you, but the bigger truth is that it's so easy to market Peter Obi. If you invite me to that debate with Femi Fani-Kayode and Reno, they'll not have the feet to leave the TV station.

3 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:

Person dey deliver back to back yet you dey look for beer parlor gist to service your fallen mojo undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by cmikel: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Wow

Never knew Kenneth to be this good

5 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by blazesam(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Omo a lawyer will always be a lawyer .. wonderful

5 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Cosmatikka: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:

According to blind minds he's not. See how difficult it was for Niyi to market ur rotten candidate

5 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by olisaEze(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2023
MandelaLives:
Why is this Obasanjo's endorsement generating so much buzz?

No matter what aggrieved party loyalists say, his words carry a lot of weight with the electorates in this country! The 'Baba' that he is fondly called is not just a nickname. As the first Nigerian military officer to institute democracy in this country, he is described as the father of modern day democracy in Nigeria. His words really carry a lot of weight!

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by OfoIgbo: 2:07am On Jan 03, 2023
BATstards always behaving like their master. An urchin at 24:08 of this interview
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Winnersunited: 4:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Cosmatikka:

According to blind minds he's not. See how difficult it was for Niyi to market ur rotten candidate
Niyi suddenly became speechless.

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Plus10(m): 4:50am On Jan 03, 2023
I have said it, everything body in APC are theives including animals lol

Keneth Okwokwon is good .So eloquent and factual. He made both the APC and PDP spoke men look dumb grin

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Efuaye(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2023
When you have a good product to market you naturally become a good salesman. Obi-Datti makes the work easy for their spokespersons anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Odibembem: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Afikoo:
Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala of PDP And Niyi of APC were in Channels TV speaking in Obasanjo Endorsement of Peter Obi .

It was an interesting debate.

Watch the debate here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCCdJeGJ4k

Whenever I see Kenneth Okonkwo dramatizing and trying to read poetry in making his points I usually burst into laughter. The guy is a clown and a dramatist, who is he reading poetry for? And to think Obi people see him as so great..The guy is not persuasive, he just reads poetry about impossible things Obi will do, what Obi never even told him. This same Kenneth was initially running around Jonathan team in 2014/2015, immediately Jonathan lost he ran to APC and was dramatizing around them yet he could not convince his ward in Enugu state to deliver 100 votes for APC, very nuisance value and now sensing the sentimental bandwagon among his people he has ran to Labour to continue his drama and poetry. He calls himself a lawyer, (the degree he obtained via night school, allow him defend u in court at your own peril) but we actually know he is an actor and dramatist at heart. His dramatist skills reminds me of those days of secondary school debates - panel of judges, co debaters, viewers and all those slangs. Obi half educated cheerleaders would make a hero of any villain or clown as long as he wears the Obidients cap
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Obasanjo endorsement pain Tinubu camp well well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by techWriter3: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Kenneth ripped it

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Lanretoye(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Election no be acting...u can't give what you don't have in anambra to Nigerians. Make una vote una obi and let us vote our tinubu or atiku,maybe una go rent voters from bakasi I never know.
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by Racoon(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2023
We can only continue to play politics of ethnicity, religion, region and money bags at the peril of our country and to self-destruction. We need selfless, courageous, honest, patriotic, in short, outstanding leadership with character and fear of God beyond what we have had in recent past.

None of the contestants is a saint but when one compares their character, antecedent, understanding, knowledge, discipline and vitality that they can bring to bear.The great efforts required to stay focused on the job particularly looking at where the country is today and with the experience on the job that I personally had, Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge.

Others like all of us have what they can contribute to the new dispensation to liberation, restoration and salvaging of Nigeria collectively. One other important point to make about Peter is that he is a needle with thread attached to it from North and South and he may not get lost. In other words, he has people who can pull his ears, if and when necessary. Needless to say that he has a young and able running mate with clean track record of achievement both in public and private life.

My Appeal To All Nigerians, Particularly Young Nigerians - Obasanjo
https://www.nairaland.com/7506000/appeal-all-nigerians-particularly-young#119627237
Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by obailala(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Odibembem:

Whenever I see Kenneth Okonkwo dramatizing and trying to read poetry in making his points I usually burst into laughter. The guy is a clown and a dramatist, who is he reading poetry for? And to think Obi people see him as so great..The guy is not persuasive, he just reads poetry about impossible things Obi will do, what Obi never even told him. This same Kenneth was initially running around Jonathan team in 2014/2015, immediately Jonathan lost he ran to APC and was dramatizing around them yet he could not convince his ward in Enugu state to deliver 100 votes for APC, very nuisance value and now sensing the sentimental bandwagon among his people he has ran to Labour to continue his drama and poetry. He calls himself a lawyer, (the degree he obtained via night school, allow him defend u in court at your own peril) but we actually know he is an actor and dramatist at heart. His dramatist skills reminds me of those days of secondary school debates - panel of judges, co debaters, viewers and all those slangs. Obi half educated cheerleaders would make a hero of any villain or clown as long as he wears the Obidients cap
This one just abandoned the matter at hand to rant and weep and wail about Kenneth Okonkwo.

All of you who want to foist dubious, divisive and damaged candidates upon Nigerians all because of pecuniary gains and/or ethnicity, may you all continue to be frustrated and keep ranting endlessly like this till infinity. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Between Kenneth Okonkwo, Daniel Bwala And Niyi Speaking On Obasanjo Endorsement by cmikel: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating / Tinubu's Strategic Appointment List For The Presidential Inauguration / LABSCA Demolishes 3-storey Shopping Complex Days After Collecting Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.