Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection (46843 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Elidrisy20: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2023
They should free him, when he committed the crime he was a male character,but now he is a female character, so no be she commit the crime,na him
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by RestructureNig7: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Nicenixon: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Werey rapist thought being a transgender will reduce his/ her sentence or totally negate the death sentence, die in peace anyways.

2 Likes

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Sodom and Gomorah could have gotten off God's wrath easily if JESUS had interceeded on their behalf. HE IS COMING BACK SOON. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth on that day. Gaysm, lesbianism, transexuals and other sordid sexual traits in human (that peaple have come to accept) is a satanic device in place to harvest souls to hell fire. And so it is.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by meobizy(f): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Transgenders commit crimes too. Nothing to see here.

These types of threads always attract the illiterate in this forum. Mscheew. The moderators know and encourage it.

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by AceRoyal: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2023
He has been dickmatised so badly that he had to do a sex change grin

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by jimetagambo: 7:02am On Jan 03, 2023
He committed a grievous crime and sentenced to death. The mods know that Nairalanders no dey take ear hear LGBTQ. The transgender tag will drive traffic for Nairaland.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by redcliff: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2023
He no dey die anyhting, just watch as them go save am just because of his new gender! That is how bleeped up America is now!
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by EdiskyHarry: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Rubbish,why not burn her/him alive.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by wiseone28: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Hell fire straight

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by PotatoSalad(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
After 19 years.
Imagine we have such judiciary and forensic department
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by jaxxy(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2023
That's a man bt keep confusing urself that he's a woman.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Bellotelli: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection

Daily Mail
Rest in pieces... asshole
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by buchilino(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
I don't know how to feel about this. undecided

ME, I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY, COS HE WILL DIE TWICE. IN THIS LIFE N THE AFTER LIFE.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by hanson27(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
gurunlocker:
I read same paragraph 3 times grin grin grin
same here bro....the thing tire me oh grin
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by benqo01(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
I DON COMMOT HAND FOR US MATTER,THIS PEOPLE JUST LIKE DO NONSENSE CHAI

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by ravetechng: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
okay
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by siofra(f): 7:18am On Jan 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Hell fire straight

Lol okay, assistant Jesus! grin
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by greenermodels: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

sex change is actually a fallacy except they do surgery. most of these transgender clowns still have their original sex organs from birth. the men just go on to start taking drugs that give them boobs
even with surgery, I don't think they can produce sperms for those transitioning to be a man nor produce ovums/become pregnant for those transitioning to be a woman.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by OfficialP: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Why change your sex unless you're deranged?
Soon, humans will start making laws to permit those who want to be born as or to become animals to freely do so. Imagine your child saying "Daddy i want to be a girl" though born a boy. Or "Mommy I want to become a snake" though born a girl.

This is just the beginning.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by jimmynauty: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
See what animal life can do on mere men.

Godlife-Eternal life over mere life
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by CheapHomes1: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2023
greenermodels:
even with surgery, I don't think they can produce sperms for those transitioning to be a man nor produce ovums/become pregnant for those transitioning to be a woman.

you are blessed

1 Like

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol I hope this one didn't transition to get favour due to preferential treatment of the alphabet people, if yes his plan failed

Rest in pieces.

Lol.. which one is alphabet people again?? Update me O grin
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by ceaser: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Wetin he/she do nau that the alphabet people can't fight for his/her right to life?

Incrediblekutty:

L-G-B-T-Q-U- balablu-blubu-bulaba

That's alphabet.

AlaafinOfOyo:
Why change your sex unless you're deranged?
Soon, humans will start making laws to permit those who want to be born as or to become animals to freely do so. Imagine your child saying "Daddy i want to be a girl" though born a boy. Or "Mommy I want to become a snake" though born a girl.

You're late to the party. Where have you been for Pete's sake? This has been happening fir years and you dare not discourage a "confused" child from hormonal or surgical change to achieve the gender of choice, even if he or she is your biological ward, else you risk getting arrested.

The new trend now is people identifying as something else and adopting pronouns in that regards, a choice that you need to respect else you get arrested.

So for instance I can decide to henceforth identify as an ambulance. And my pronouns will be "pin/pọn". That means you should henceforth call me "ambulance".

So if you wanna refer to me in the third person to someone else, you say: Hey, has "ambulance" been to work today? Tell pin/pọn to see me in the office when pin/pọn signs in to work.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by mu2sa2: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Is this the transgender that impregnated two female inmates despite the so- called transition in a New Jersey (USA) only female prison and was moved to another prison because of that?
Actually, he wasn't. It was Demi Minor,27, serving 30 years for manslaughter. Here's is his pic

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Goalnaldo(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Lol I hope this one didn't transition to get favour due to preferential treatment of the alphabet people, if yes his plan failed

Rest in pieces.
That's the reason he transitioned. I read about a transgender who identified as a baby and demanded nappy and baby food in prison grin cheesy America na another cruise cheesy

3 Likes

Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
dominique:
The alphabet people will come and start making noise again, the most entitled sets of people in the world. I'm sure this one transitioned to try and escape the death penalty knowing how much LGBTQ people are given preferential treatment. Good thing his plan failed, Rest in pieces in advance
The shim should rest in uncomfortable pieces.
Where's Gaymanuel?
That dic k headed boy ll be promoting sodomy on YouTube and forcing us to believe they are better than terrorists. Ok.
I now see that evil is evil be it from LGBTQ or straight people.
The idiot should be deprived of the transgender organ for few days before taking sleep in hell injection.
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Goalnaldo(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

that's LGBTQ Na grin
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by Juniorangel(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by perdollar(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2023
D sisiguy wan confuse God and Devil
Re: First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection by DaveHarry(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Dis one don die already since... transgender rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Lawyer Caught In A Courtroom Watching Video Of A Lady Twerking (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.