Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) (25848 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by StJasper(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Racoon:
Yet one BATstard agbado and cassava munching miscreant was promoting and stocking ethnic agenda in saying all the contestants for the LP elective posts in Lagos are an all Igbo encaste?

Why are these urchins and miscreants cursed with lies & propaganda. I think the mods should not only take down the senseless thread, but punish the OP for promoting ethnic supremacist agenda here.

Can you support Yoruba man to contest for a political post in your state?
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Elemosho478:

Who is interested in your barren region that you can't even stay in yourselves ? what is there that is making you troop out of it ?

Your Osu generation will never be as successful and educated as Yoruba

People that colonized Nigeria or other countries didn't leave a useless place for a better place. Leaving a place to another place is called development of that place... No Yoruba land would have survive the Biafra till today .....

U don't leave ur den cause u can't make it elsewhere..
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
pquaver:

Let other win in your own domain first Abi South East no dey develope?

Except Lagos which is former national capital state, which other yoruba state is more developed in terms of economy than the Igbo states? Show me evidence
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by pquaver(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Except Lagos which is former national capital state, which other yoruba state is more developed in terms of economy than the Igbo states? Show me evidence

Stop this nonsense.. Former national capital.. Nonsense. Excuses is for failures.. What is our problem self? You home is nothing to write home about and your are dragging and claiming right in your neighbours house.. Love is or hate it national or no national capital Lagos is Yorubaland get that first in your brain and it will let you appreciate my view better. Go and develop your home and stop disturbing your neighbours.. Only a foolish man leaves his house to burn but carry bucket to quench fire in his neighbors ... Go and develop Igboland and stop this nonsense capital..

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by okuta007: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bantu10:
Nice one.

Some of these people will coast to glory on Peter Obi's popularity

structure don dey appear left and right ooooo grin
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
pquaver:

Stop this nonsense.. Former national capital.. Nonsense. Excuses is for failures.. What is our problem self? You home is nothing to write home about and your are dragging and claiming right in your neighbours house.. Love is or hate it national or no national capital Lagos is Yorubaland get that first in your brain and it will let you appreciate my view better. Go and develop your home and stop disturbing your neighbours.. Only a foolish man leaves his house to burn but carry bucket to quench fire in his neighbors ... Go and develop Igboland and stop this nonsense capital..

Read my post again but this with the influence of something cos u talk like a cheap addict
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by pquaver(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Read my post again but this with the influence of something cos u talk like a cheap addict

Normal upper iweka ukpurumiri modus operandi, give superior arguments to them, the leave the topic and focus on insult to divert to the topic. Again back to the topic all situations can never be the same.. Make use of what you have. Dubai was desert when anambra was not. Today dubai is not giving excuse it was desert. Go and develop your home.. I am actually giving our people a valid advice but your foolishness will not let you see it.. Continue trying to drag lagos with yoruba indigenes.. Ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bantu10:
Nice one.

Some of these people will coast to glory on Peter Obi's popularity
Lol, it will take a miracle for any LP to win one local government in Lagos
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
tuborme:
Is this the first time Igbos will become House of Representatives members in Lagos?
They play
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
post=119655780:
INEC Uploads Labour Party's Salako, Chidiebere, Olusola, Adegeye Names On Its Portal As Authentic HoR Candidates*

https://www.facebook.com/105736442230040/posts/pfbid02uEM3CfTCyVhUqy4EmDbjTMs1dHB5T7vn1N6aSS75PftvBnhHrCKDBBUi5ncJBLpwl/
Nlpfmod
. I remember Muse Bolaji Ariyo former APC chairman of Oshodi Isolo LG....BAT has contributed to humqn development in Lagos.. How many people has my neighbor in Onitisha produced? I come in peace
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ejimatic: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
dazzlingd:

Lol, it will take a miracle for any LP to win one local government in Lagos
. Can a Yoruba man win a seat on Anambra? Can a Yoruba man win the Guber in Anambra? We will see how LP will win in Lagos,Our Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Awala Roundabout Bauchi - Kano Road (Photos) / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.