Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Want To Start Afresh This Year - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Start Afresh This Year (200 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Need Your Advice: Start Afresh in HR Or Continue with Career in Finance / Should I Continue Studying Medicine In Nigeria Or Should I Start Afresh Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Afresh This Year by kheny12(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Good morning nairaland family.My name is kenny.A guy living a Lagos.Am sponsoring my self to the University since my 100l.Now am in my final year 400l. last semester, i couldn't register last year because of financial issue.Am not happy through out last year because of debt am paying.i used almost 95% of my salary from January to December to pay debt due to onile betting I was introduced to by a colleague,with the hope of assisting me financially.But it ruined me beyond.Now I still have debt of 87k to pay.I have already quit betting.Have deactivate the betting account on my phone.The remaining feeding amount with me is 1500.i don't know what to do but I know God will send an helper to me.last year have been so fraustating to me.Me that don't used to begging from people's.i know ventured into begging.i was mocked and ridicule.i thank God have quit.Am hoping on God to send an helper to me to start afresh this new year.
Re: Want To Start Afresh This Year by adeoyekay(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2023
An helper will locate you, don't return to your vomit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / 9 Common Reasons Why Dissertation Writing Jobs Can Be The Best Pick For You / 6 Effective Ways To Find Job Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.