Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? (20096 Views)

Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? / Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / Lockdown: Salary Earners Will Also Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Queengee: 11:34am On Apr 29
Quarter of the year is going to end in a day or two from now, and everyone in Nigeria understand the economy hardship Nigerians are going through especially salary earners. Salary earners are going through lots due to high cost of living because salary barely meet up our daily needs.

However, amidst of this economy a lot of people are still doing exploit and still have little saving from their salaries, so we shouldn't be left behind when the year ends with no achievement.

As for me I had manage to save 350k since January this year till this April ending. I earn 250k monthly, and I must tell you with a wife and one child, it had not been easy to save. But saving and making good financial plans is a must no matter the economy.

Feel free to share yours and don't be shy because nairaland is a faceless forum with chances to share your view and personal experiences without criticism because nobody knows you here.

Thanks guys

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Apr 29
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by helinues: 11:51am On Apr 29
Do they get paid regularly?

83 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Tokskob2008: 12:01pm On Apr 29
Where will the savings come from when going close to two months now no salary... March salary postponed till the second week of April and now it's almost April ending yet nothing. I'm 99% sure April salary won't be paid at all.

25 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Savedday2: 12:44pm On Apr 29
Me, am busy saving the little money am making from 9ja girls at the same time scattering their kpekus.

The thing dey sweet. I thank God for giving me this wisdom.

No thing sweet reach say girls dey collect money from SIMP dey give you.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by CodeTemplar: 1:04pm On Apr 29
First quarter ended on March 31.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by DLioness(f): 1:07pm On Apr 29
Mine is about 200k

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ibechris(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29
Queengee:
Quarter of the year is going to end in a day or two from now, and everyone in Nigeria understand the economy hardship Nigerians are going through especially salary earners. Salary earners are going through lots due to high cost of living because salary barely meet up our daily needs.
However, amidst of this economy a lot of people are still doing exploit and still have little saving from their salaries, so we shouldn't be left behind when the year ends with no achievement. As for me I had manage to save 350k since January this year till this April ending. I earn 250k monthly, and I must tell you with a wife and one child, it had not been easy to save. But saving and making good financial plans is a must no matter the economy. Feel free to share yours and don't be shy because nairaland is a faceless forum with chances to share your view and personal experiences without criticism because nobody knows you here. Thanks guys

U have tried.

But don't ever put ur money in savings accts.

Just invest them.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by clockwisereport: 1:12pm On Apr 29
Save money on top take home that cannot take us home?
We are saved by the blood of the lamb

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lucasinho(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29
ibechris:

U have tried.

But don't ever put ur money in savings accts.

Just invest them.

Invest where?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by konshency(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29
My self from see finish
Queengee:
However, amidst of this economy a lot of people are still doing exploit and still have little saving from their salaries, so we shouldn't be left behind when the year ends with no achievement. As for me I had manage to save 350k since January this year till this April ending. I earn 250k monthly, and I must tell you with a wife and one child, it had not been easy to save. But saving and making good financial plans is a must no matter the economy. Feel free to share yours and don't be shy because nairaland is a faceless forum with chances to share your view and personal experiences without criticism because nobody knows you here. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Melagros(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29
COMRADES are speechless at this hilarious question grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Nwaokunkpara: 3:38pm On Apr 29
Question should be how much have saved you this year πŸ˜‚

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by overall90: 3:42pm On Apr 29
CodeTemplar:
First quarter ended on March 31.

Don't mind the olodo 😊

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by RenaissanceGuy: 4:23pm On Apr 29
Queengee:
I earn 250k monthly, and I must tell you with a wife and one child, it had not been easy to save.
A person bearing queengee talking about "wife". When did Nigeria legalize same sex marriage??

36 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by mightyhazel: 5:17pm On Apr 29
Save ke

Them still dey save grin

12 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Asiri1991: 5:20pm On Apr 29
Queengee:

Has Nigeria legalized same-sex marriage? How, then, is someone with the name queengee with a wife and a child? Osanobua!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ManirBK: 6:10pm On Apr 29
nlfpmod where are you
Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29
N400
Me no need like. Na drop your aza I need

3 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Dundalk(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29
Tokskob2008:
Where will the savings come from when going close to two months now no salary... March salary postponed till the second week of April and now it's almost April ending yet nothing. I'm 99% sure April salary won't be paid at all.
which type of work..

They tie my legs... Or na by force undecided

8 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Sunmolar(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29
I don't save..... I invest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On Apr 29
grin

Save for inflation or criminals working in the bank?

12 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Nahunger(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29
grin grin cheesy
It is well with their souls

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Lightway: 8:52pm On Apr 29
Queengee:
left behind when the year ends with no achievement.

As for me I had manage to save 350k since January this year till this April ending. I earn 250k monthly, and I must tell you with a wife and one child, it had not been easy to save. But saving and making good financial plans is a must no matter the economy.

Feel free to share yours and don't be shy because nairaland is a faceless forum with chances to share your view and personal experiences without criticism because nobody knows you here.

Thanks guys

You don't have to lie to prove a point... There is no way a married man is able to save 35% of his 4 months salary while having a child...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by ceejay80s(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29
Nada, nothing, zero, debit,
Zenith bank sent bank statement to me yesterday, quoting -#245 meaning, na me dey owe dem

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by illicit(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29
Nada
Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by id4sho(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29
Bia, be kiaful tongue

What nonsense, arrant nonsense. Na who belle full dey save. Even motivational speakers don go underground

13 Likes

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by bluefilm: 8:52pm On Apr 29
Zilch

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Atturu: 8:52pm On Apr 29
Hmm

I'm so disappointed with Tinubu administration.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virtual Health And Safety Environment Service, Port Harcourt / Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment / Should I Quit School And Take This Job Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.