Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? (1309 Views)

Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns / APC & Labour Party: "Same Scam Different Era" - Omoyele Sowore / Seyi Makinde: APC Is Not A Party Anyone Should Be Interested In Joining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KnowAll(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Starting from next week, anyone of you parties can hire me £20,000.00 until d end of d election. In return I shall publish blow by blow shots at your competitors.

Contact me at aolugbeniga@ yahoo.com
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KnowAll(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Going going gone soon
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2023
PDP &APC will pay you to do that. As for labour, dem no dey give shishi . It's either you do it willingly for them or you forget about it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
PDP &APC will pay you to do that. As for labour, dem no dey give shishi . It's either you do it willingly for them or you forget about it.
so all those mobilization fees the party members are embezzling is for what ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KnowAll(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Time is going, Obi u want win hire, Atiku bring out d cash from Dubai. And Tinubu I am waiting for your bullion van oh.
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Kaiser20: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
KnowAll:
Starting from next week, anyone of you parties can hire me £20,000.00 until d end of d election. In return I shall publish blow by blow shots at your competitors.

Tinubu needs you desperately, I think #30k is enough for you. That is price Apc pays urchins who are willing to sell their conscience

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KnowAll(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Kaiser20:

Tinubu needs you desperately, I think #30k is enough for you. That is price Apc pays urchins who are willing to sell their conscience

Naira or dollars
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KingKO22: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
LazyPeople party have finished the mobilization fee so soon ?
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
if you're for labour, you're for labour. What's the need cross carpeting? You can't like the party now then when they lose or things go wrong, you now leave the party. That's not right, outrageously not correct. If youre for the party , you're for the party and if you're not , you're not. Period!!!! Stop the fake life and truancy. It's not called for and its unapologetic. Thanks and God bless you for your time ✌️
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2023
KingKO22:

LazyPeople party have finished the mobilization fee so soon ?
they're trying to save, they don't spend as much as other parties do.
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Ennoloa: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Who is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
if you're for labour, you're for labour. What's the need cross carpeting? You can't like the party now then when they lose or things go wrong, you now leave the party. That's not right, outrageously not correct. If youre for the party , you're for the party and if you're not , you're not. Period!!!! Stop the fake life and truancy. It's not called for and its unapologetic. Thanks and God bless you for your time ✌️

I’m rooting for Tinubu’s presidency now after my own personal conviction . Though the most important thing to me is Nigeria’s development so anyone that win must be held accountable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ennoloa:

Who is this?

I’m countering someone that says LP don’t share money ,a small thief and a big thief are all thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I’m rooting for Tinubu’s presidency now after my own personal conviction . Though the most important thing to me is Nigeria’s development so anyone that win must be held accountable.
then on that note, I'm sorry to say but youre taking a wrong step in a wrong direction. If you want to hold the next president accountable, vote peter obi. Anything other than that, you're on your own. Tinubu can't be held accountable. Just saying!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
then on that note, I'm sorry to say but youre taking a wrong step in a wrong direction. If you want to hold the next president accountable, vote peter obi. Anything other than that, you're on your own. Tinubu can't be held accountable. Just saying!!!
you’re gaslighting like most of Obi supporters by calling my decision wrong . Was Obi held accountable for laundering state money to Panama or for investing state money in family business ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re gaslighting like most of Obi supporters by calling my decision wrong . Was Obi held accountable for laundering state money to Panama or for investing state money in family business ?
has obi ever told you that it was his turn to be governor or president? Has obi ever told you that the family business he was running didn't do any good for his people in anambra state? Has obi ever told you that he made this person or that person to be a minister, governor, senator or any political position at all? Lastly, before I leave you to rethink your decisions, has obi ever told you that he is desperate to be president? He instead told you that he just wants to see nigeria work. Think about ur decision and leave the old order. It's time for a new nigeria, a new nigeria is PO-ssible!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Saao(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
KnowAll:

what's your worth? Share your social media handles

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I’m countering someone that says LP don’t share money ,a small thief and a big thief are all thieves.
but u prefer to support a big thief? �����

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by KnowAll(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Saao:
what's your worth? Share your social media handles

Money for hand back for ground. No Social media handle, contact me through e-mail & let me start killing your opponents blow by blow. I have enough damage bombs on all 3 candidates.

So don’t waste time, time is of essence.
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
but u prefer to support a big thief? �����

Slightly bigger actually because Obi himself is a big thief .

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
has obi ever told you that it was his turn to be governor or president? Has obi ever told you that the family business he was running didn't do any good for his people in anambra state? Has obi ever told you that he made this person or that person to be a minister, governor, senator or any political position at all? Lastly, before I leave you to rethink your decisions, has obi ever told you that he is desperate to be president? He instead told you that he just wants to see nigeria work. Think about ur decision and leave the old order. It's time for a new nigeria, a new nigeria is PO-ssible!!!!!

Obi never said that it’s his turn to be Nigeria president . There’s no crime in saying I’m the next one to do something. For instance if a group of friends bought a car each and left just few people out ,someone can say it’s his turn to buy a car . The reasons he wants to buy the car might be personal to him .

It’s not desperation to say you want to do something next ,many intelligent people don’t answer questions in class unless the question is difficult and there’s no one raising his hand to solve it . There are many people that love to lead from behind (Tinubu’s style ) but were forced to take the first horse at the front when they discover that people at the front are not good enough and they’re losing . Tinubu once supported Nuhu Ribadu,Atiku and Buhari without feeling desperate to lead himself . That’s a characteristic of a good leader . It’s like you working for different companies but decided to startup your own company.

Going back to wether the family business do any good for the state ,you don’t know the law that a government official must not invest state money on personal business, It’s like when you’re a boss of a company and then your secretary quickly use staff salary to play sportybet or run one side hustle ,even you can’t award government contracts to families and friends . . Moreover the same corruption you accused Tinubu of by creating Alphabeta is the same thing Obi did .

About raising ministers and governors , a wise man one said, if you want to plant for three months ,plant maize,if it’s a year plant cassava but if it’s forever ,plant human . Biden is an associate of Obama and his legacy , the friends you have and the network you build is a blessing to humanity and also generate profits(metaphorically). Obi is a stingy and selfish man that he has no one to rely upon ,who will he call when he runs into problems as a president?

Tinubu also want Nigeria to work ,have you seen his manifesto I’m sure the noise of his antecedents is shaking and swallowing up your candidate.

Lastly ,all the three contestants belong to the same order .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Obi never said that it’s his turn to be Nigeria president . There’s no crime in saying I’m the next one to do something. For instance if a group of friends bought a car each and left just few people out ,someone can say it’s his turn to buy a car . The reasons he wants to buy the car might be personal to him .

It’s not desperation to say you want to do something next ,many intelligent people don’t answer questions in class unless the question is difficult and there’s no one raising his hand to solve it . There are many people that love to lead from behind (Tinubu’s style ) but were forced to take the first horse at the front when they discover that people at the front are not good enough and they’re losing . Tinubu once supported Nuhu Ribadu,Atiku and Buhari without feeling desperate to lead himself . That’s a characteristic of a good leader . It’s like you working for different companies but decided to startup your own company.

Going back to wether the family business do any good for the state ,you don’t know the law that a government official must not invest state money on personal business, It’s like when you’re a boss of a company and then your secretary quickly use staff salary to play sportybet or run one side hustle ,even you can’t award government contracts to families and friends . . Moreover the same corruption you accused Tinubu of by creating Alphabeta is the same thing Obi did .

About raising ministers and governors , a wise man one said, if you want to plant for three months ,plant maize,if it’s a year plant cassava but if it’s forever ,plant human . Biden is an associate of Obama and his legacy , the friends you have and the network you build is a blessing to humanity and also generate profits(metaphorically). Obi is a stingy and selfish man that he has no one to rely upon ,who will he call when he runs into problems as a president?

Tinubu also want Nigeria to work ,have you seen his manifesto I’m sure the noise of his antecedents is shaking and swallowing up your candidate.

Lastly ,all the three contestants belong to the same order .
I agree with you but obi is the most qualified, he is clean(nothing is denting his records) you can go and verify. He has age on his side more than the other candidates. He has what he emphasizes- character, competence , capacity. He doesn't see himself as a southeastern candidate but rather as a nigerian candidate. He has what it takes to do that. He did it in anambra as a governor, was in APGA(a very small party ) and he changed everything there. From having the best waec result in the country to improved healthcare , to improved security that even the famous kidnapper had to run away from anambra to settle in tinubu's lagos. He has what it takes , I don't want to go on and on. The simple message I trying to tell you is this. It is very hard and extremely very difficult to sell a bad candidate. Obidience is better than a sack of rice!!!! If really he is a bad candidate like you see him, he won't be getting support both home and abroad coz I've never seen anywhere abroad be it US,UK, canada or any international country that they support a bad candidate. They know what potentials he has, hence he is being endorsed and backed up by elders. There's a lot of differences between obi and tinubu. Obi listens, tinubu doesn't . U want to be the president of the country and you run away from political debates and townhall meetings who does that? Why will give you vice to handle security and you handle economy? What in the world is the meaning of that, why will they ask you questions in chatham house USA and you direct it to people instead of taking full responsibility and doing justice to those questions. Why will you come out and be making blunders like balablooblublubulava, God bless PDAPC, let's use boli to generate electricity, let's generate electricity using boli (electric boli), calling delta state nigeridelta state, a townhall different from bala blu, blu blu bulaba. On top of it you're blaming buhari. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Slightly bigger actually because Obi himself is a big thief .
where is your Proof? He has been telling the people who have been saying he stole their money to come out and tell him physically, why haven't they come out? Obi never stole one naira. He wasn't paid pension , no gratuity as governor. Obi never collected money from anybody. Whoever that feels he stole should come with his proof and tell him so he'll happily step down. It's very simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
where is your Proof? He has been telling the people who have been saying he stole their money to come out and tell him physically, why haven't they come out? Obi never stole one naira. He wasn't paid pension , no gratuity as governor. Obi never collected money from anybody. Whoever that feels he stole should come with his proof and tell him so he'll happily step down. It's very simple.

is his name not mention in the pandora paper ?

the same way you say there’s no proof of Obi corruption is the same way there’s no proof of Tinubu’s corruption , that’s why it’s called allegations and not conviction . Or has anything be proven beyond allegations in Tinubu’s case ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

is his name not mention in the pandora paper ?

the same way you say there’s no proof of Obi corruption is the same way there’s no proof of Tinubu’s corruption , that’s why it’s called allegations and not conviction . Or has anything be proven beyond allegations in Tinubu’s case ?
to you they aren't but to others its not the same case. If really he is free from criminal charges then why does international papers tag him as a drug lord, an ex convict. Why do bullion vans come to his house just like that picture u saw earlier where the other nairalander supporting obi with me was showing you and he was like who is this, why does he not go abroad to other countries like obi does. Why was he attacked when he went to chatham house after the event by reno omokri and his fellow protesters. Why has he not been generally accepted just like obi coz I know that they are countries he can't go . He has been banned in those countries , he is currently even in mecca bcoz of his umrah where he went to pray. He can't go there and dare think of campaigning. Yet he castigates peter obi for going to church. Obi is going to church not to solicit for support like y'all think but to commit his victory into the hands of GOD coz there is a saying that when you seek first the kingdom of GOD, every other thing will be added unto you. Whoever commits whatever he /she does into the hands of GOD never goes by regretting. This is the divine will of GOD. Whatever you start with GOD will always end successful coz it's the lord's doing and you have ended it with GOD which he took control of in order for you to secure victory. You are nothing without God coz he's the one that maketh, giveth and also taketh . You don't make yourself to be in a position it is God that does and how does it do through the problem. That's the reason obasanjo made emphasis on the word emilokan for it is not emilokan but awa lokan.

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
I agree with you but obi is the most qualified, he is clean(nothing is denting his records) you can go and verify. He has age on his side more than the other candidates. He has what he emphasizes- character, competence , capacity. He doesn't see himself as a southeastern candidate but rather as a nigerian candidate. He has what it takes to do that. He did it in anambra as a governor, was in APGA(a very small party ) and he changed everything there. From having the best waec result in the country to improved healthcare , to improved security that even the famous kidnapper had to run away from anambra to settle in tinubu's lagos. He has what it takes , I don't want to go on and on. The simple message I trying to tell you is this. It is very hard and extremely very difficult to sell a bad candidate. Obidience is better than a sack of rice!!!! If really he is a bad candidate like you see him, he won't be getting support both home and abroad coz I've never seen anywhere abroad be it US,UK, canada or any international country that they support a bad candidate. They know what potentials he has, hence he is being endorsed and backed up by elders. There's a lot of differences between obi and tinubu. Obi listens, tinubu doesn't . U want to be the president of the country and you run away from political debates and townhall meetings who does that? Why will give you vice to handle security and you handle economy? What in the world is the meaning of that, why will they ask you questions in chatham house USA and you direct it to people instead of taking full responsibility and doing justice to those questions. Why will you come out and be making blunders like balablooblublubulava, God bless PDAPC, let's use boli to generate electricity, let's generate electricity using boli (electric boli), calling delta state nigeridelta state, a townhall different from bala blu, blu blu bulaba. On top of it you're blaming buhari. Smh....

He doesn’t have a clean record ,he only has lesser allegations compared to the other two front runners.

Age doesn’t matter ,we look up to USA for most things and their president is old ,even the last one was old too ,china president is to be there till he die . Younger presidents like Trudeau of Canada and Macron of France don’t perform well and with no reform to the status quo ,Zelensky of Ukraine led his country to a foolish war . Young politicians at home like Yahya Bello ,Ayade ,Shina peller ,Desmond Elliot are not performing well . Even though age and health matters ,the most important thing is competence and Tinubu surpassed Obi in that .

Obi antecedents as governor is not enough ,you’re wrong about the security because there are many crimes committed during his time and Obiano inherited a chunk of it ,he disbanded vigilante and health workers were on strike for 13 months .

Talking about people supporting him from USA UK and co ,first I want you to know that it’s not the government of this country that’s supporting him because their position is always diplomatic and anything more than that is against a country sovereignty. The people supporting him from these countries have their right to support anybody so it’s not big deal .

Tinubu engage people in town hall meetings,he declined Arise debate because of its partisanship . Delegating questing in UK was copied by Obi when in delegated question to his team member later on . There’s no protocol that say VP will handle security . The President has the all authority to handle all sectors of the government and the work of the VP is in case of representation or incapability .

All the three front runners have misspoken even Osibanjo was unable to pronounce “it’s the reason why we are here” and also most of the speech people laugh about is out of ignorance .

1 Like

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

He doesn’t have a clean record ,he only has lesser allegations compared to the other two front runners.

Age doesn’t matter ,we look up to USA for most things and their president is old ,even the last one was old too ,china president is to be there till he die . Younger presidents like Trudeau of Canada and Macron of France don’t perform well and with no reform to the status quo ,Zelensky of Ukraine led his country to a foolish war . Young politicians at home like Yahya Bello ,Ayade ,Shona peller ,Desmond Elliot are not performing well . Even though age and health matters ,the most important thing is competence and Tinubu surpassed Obi in that .

Obi antecedents as governor is mod enough ,you’re wrong about the security because there are many crimes committed during his time and Obiano inherited a chunk of it ,he disbanded vigilante and health workers were on strike for 13 months .

Talking about people supporting him from USA UK and co ,first I want you to know that it’s not the government of this country that’s supporting him because their position is always diplomatic and anything more than that is against a country sovereignty. The people supporting him from these countries have their right to support anybody so it’s not big deal .

Tinubu engage people in town hall meetings,he declined Arise debate because of its partisanship . Delegating questing in UK was copied by Obi when in delegated question to his team member later on . There’s no protocol that say VP will handle security . The President has the all authority to handle all sectors of the government and the work of the VP is in case of representation or incapability .

All the three front runners have misspoken even Osibanjo was unable to pronounce “it’s the reason why we are here” and also most of the speech people laugh about is out of ignorance .
I'm more proud of obi representing me international coz he is sound and physically fit. He doesn't have health complications not like tinubu who has health issues and goes for checkup abroad almost every month. He even bedwetts .... Totally not representing nigeria well. We need someone who can represent us positively. Obi will bring more international people to nigeria where as tinubu I can't say. People in the diaspora will come back to nigeria coz of obi and never coz of tinubu.
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
to you they aren't but to others its not the same case. If really he is free from criminal charges then why does international papers tag him as a drug lord, an ex convict. Why do bullion vans come to his house just like that picture u saw earlier where the other nairalander supporting obi with me was showing you and he was like who is this, why does he not go abroad to other countries like obi does. Why was he attacked when he went to chatham house after the event by reno omokri and his fellow protesters. Why has he not been generally accepted just like obi coz I know that they are countries he can't go . He has been banned in those countries , he is currently even in mecca bcoz of his umrah where he went to pray. He can't go there and dare think of campaigning. Yet he castigates peter obi for going to church. Obi is going to church not to solicit for support like y'all think but to commit his victory into the hands of GOD coz there is a saying that when you seek first the kingdom of GOD, every other thing will be added unto you. Whoever commits whatever he /she does into the hands of GOD never goes by regretting. This is the divine will of GOD. Whatever you start with GOD will always end successful coz it's the lord's doing and you have ended it with GOD which he took control of in order for you to secure victory. You are nothing without God coz he's the one that maketh, giveth and also taketh . You don't make yourself to be in a position it is God that does and how does it do through the problem. That's the reason obasanjo made emphasis on the word emilokan for it is not emilokan but awa lokan.

Any tabloid can write anything ,the same international paper that wrote of Obi in pandora papers also wrote of Tinubu there as well ,it’s illogical to accept one as true but dismiss the others as non existent. Tinubu is well respected in abroad ,for instance some said he was in France during endsars saga and he was in France before he picked his vp,he was in uk several times and Reno Omokri is a party member of PDP and he was “outnoised “ in uk by Tinubu supporters. Tinubu has shared his US visa and can decide to go any time he wants .

Inec requeirmenyt for any candidate is at least 10 years of clean record from a past offense so even if assume his drug activities to be true it’s now inconsequential but I’m not here to defend Tinubu’s corruption allegations … I’m only here to tell you that I believe in Tinubu’s vision to develop Nigeria .

Nigeria is a secular state ,anybody can practice any religion so far it doesn’t affect another ,if you’re accusing Bat of Islamization agenda which people accused Buhari then as well then we can also accuse Obi of christianisation agenda since he has been visiting churches . I’m in support of separation of state and religion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
I'm more proud of obi representing me international coz he is sound and physically fit. He doesn't have health complications not like tinubu who has health issues and goes for checkup abroad almost every month. He even bedwetts .... Totally not representing nigeria well. We need someone who can represent us positively. Obi will bring more international people to nigeria where as tinubu I can't say. People in the diaspora will come back to nigeria coz of obi and never coz of tinubu.
Talking about foreign investment,if you check both of their antecedents,Tinubu has more foreign investors . Beer is the only legacy of Obi .

People didn’t return to Anambra when Obi was governor,they’re all running to Lagos ,even his daughter is in Lagos .

Obi might look better representing Nigeria in international organizations like UN and AU due to age and look but not until they move close to him and discover he’s an empty barrel that buy goods with skin color and he will be cut off . Tinubu is good enough to represent Nigeria in International meetings ,he’s being meeting with USA ,UK ,Chinese and other country officials since he begins his journey in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Any tabloid can write anything ,the same international paper that wrote of Obi in pandora papers also wrote of Tinubu there as well ,it’s illogical to accept one as true but dismiss the others as non existent. Tinubu is well respected in abroad ,for instance some said he was in France during endsars saga and he was in France before he picked his vp,he was in uk several times and Reno Omokri is a party member of PDP and he was “outnoised “ in uk by Tinubu supporters. Tinubu has shared his US visa and can decide to go any time he wants .

Inec requeirmenyt for any candidate is at least 10 years of clean record from a past offense so even if assume his drug activities to be true it’s now inconsequential but I’m not here to defend Tinubu’s corruption allegations … I’m only here to tell you that I believe in Tinubu’s vision to develop Nigeria .

Nigeria is a secular state ,anybody can practice any religion so far it doesn’t affect another ,if you’re accusing Bat of Islamization agenda which people accused Buhari then as well then we can also accuse Obi of christianisation agenda since he has been visiting churches . I’m in support of separation of state and religion .
says the same person that has a muslim muslim ticket. Obis ticket as you can see is balanced. Tell yourself the truth you said you have what it takes to counter the three ticket. Who is easier to sell, who is easier to defend. Obi has his personal details stated there. He is not hiding anything from anyone and he is easily accessible. When was the last time you saw obi travel unlike atiku who is dubai and tinubu who is in mecca? Obi is here with us in nigeria, visiting people, Showing them hope, support , unconditional love and mind you even before he decided to run for president, he has been doing this. U know very well that tinubu and atiku barely do this except for seasons like this. Fact remains that obi is the chosen one. God is angry with APC and with tinubu and the reason is simple. He ordained osinbajo to be the next successor to GMB but what happened his mandate was stolen by tinubu and amaechi they both bought their positions in the presidential primary. You don't detect what happens to a country coz you are not God. God does everything for a reason!!!! God will turn his back on nigeria when instances like obi winning the election comes to pass but is being rigged in favour of tinubu. God won't support that. God is never with the emilokans rather he is with the awa lokans. Know this and know peace!!!!
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by Terkx(m): 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Talking about foreign investment,if you check both of their antecedents,Tinubu has more foreign investors . Beer is the only legacy of Obi .

People didn’t return to Anambra when Obi was governor,they’re all running to Lagos ,even his daughter is in Lagos .

Obi might look better representing Nigeria in international organizations like UN and AU due to age and look but not until they move close to him and discover he’s an empty barrel that buy goods with skin color and he will be cut off . Tinubu is good enough to represent Nigeria in International meetings ,he’s being meeting with USA ,UK ,Chinese and other country officials since he begins his journey in politics.
still yet people are proud of obi abroad more than tinubu. Which international person abroad has spoken good about tinubu, I'll be waiting �����
Re: I Am For Hire, PDP, APC & Labour Party Anyone Needs My Service?? by HydraFeeds(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terkx:
still yet people are proud of obi abroad more than tinubu. Which international person abroad has spoken good about tinubu, I'll be waiting �����
funny because people in diaspora won’t vote and most of the people that you’re talking about are Igbos that made up of higher percentage of his followers.

Moreover ,Tinubu has his own support based in diaspora that are proud of him ,there’s even a group called Nigerians in diaspora for Asiwaju that are pushing is diaspora agenda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagaban Army rice : Urchins Customized Rice Is Out / Obaseki Is Governor Till Nov 12, 2024, Opposition Impeachment Plans Have Drowned / Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.