Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

State Of Nigeria Roads. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Nigeria Roads. (161 Views)

Why Open Drainages In Nigeria Roads? / Nigeria's Roads Are Bad, Local Car Makers Are Inferior, We Need SUV - SENATOR / Buhari Approves N37 Billion For NASS Renovation,Nigeria’s Roads Repairs Get Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Nigeria Roads. by OBAOMO01: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Good morning All.

I created this topic for us to analyse and also compare our road especially federal roads in this present adminstration to the other ones.

I want to believe most of us travel around, especially during the festive period. We can see ourselves the roads we plight across to our villages, towns and cities. How do you see the roads compare to how they use to be in the past. Bad to worst, good to bad, better?

Let be sincere please.

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Osogbo For The Osun Presidential Rally / I Won’t Feel Bad Buying Petrol At N300 A Litre, Other Countries Pay More / Peter Obi Challenges Different Up-and-comers On Instructive Records, Wellbeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.