Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Obasanjo And His Worth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And His Worth (147 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And His Worth by Acechief: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
By Suyi Ayodele

Olusegun Obasanjo publicly endorsed Peter Obi for president on New Year’s Day and the Emi Lokan people dismissed what the former president has done as “worthless”. What does that mean? Now, a bit of academic exercise. Dictionary.com defines ‘Worth’ as a preposition, to be: “Good or important enough to justify; having value of, or equal in value to, as in money”. As a noun, the dictionary enters ‘Worth’ as; “Excellence of character or quality as commanding esteem”. In both definitions, the word has positive connotative and...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/obasanjo-and-his-worth/

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election,aa Is The Solutions To The Problem Of Nigeria. / Friends Often Ask Me How To Adjust Myself When I Am In A Bad Mood / The Danger Of Tinubu Muslim-muslim Ticket To The Christians Community - Devil1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.