Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. (430 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by Adamsxy: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
‘I will lead Nigeria out of darkness’ — Atiku Abubakar speaks on plans for power sector

Having keenly observed developments in the power sector I am again convinced that my solution to the electricity crisis, as encapsulated in my policy, document, ‘my covenant with Nigerians’, remains the most proactive plan to lead Nigeria out of darkness,”

“In this regard, my approach is to first remove the entire electricity value chain from the exclusive list and give states the power to generate, transmit and distribute electricity for themselves.

“An industrial dispute with the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in Abuja should not affect an industry in Lagos or a factory in Aba or in Kano or even an average Nigerian who just wants to get home, watch the news and sleep under a ceiling fan.

“Secondly, my policy shall aim at achieving greater coordination of investments in the entire electricity value chain.

“Investments in additional generation capacity are futile without consideration for the complementary transmission and distribution infrastructure to wheel the additional energy.

“Any investment in additional generation capacity would be competitively procured considering a viable mix of renewable (hydro, solar, wind and biofuels) and non-renewable (coal, gas) options for energy security.

“Thirdly, ahead of procuring additional generation, both transmission and distribution capacities would be enhanced with government and private sector support for investments.

“In this regard, we shall incentivise private investors to invest in the development of multiple green-field mini-grid transmission systems to be looped into the super-grip in the medium to long term while allowing the FG to focus on policy, regulation, and standardisation.

#AtikiOrganizingForAction

Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
U Nd ur boss stole our $16billon without given us torchlight Nd u want to lead us out of darkness, oga we don't want
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by tishbite42: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
With Mikano 5kva gen of course
grin grin grin grin grin
Foolanis fooling Zoogerians since 249 B.C.
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by Blizzy9ja: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Same darkness you led Nigerians into... Scam!!
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by BelieveThat: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol in buy one, get 5 free.
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by yarimo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
ATIKU where is Nigeria $16 billion power project money
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by Righthussle: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
No worry, leave us for darkness.
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by SlavaUkraini: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
See Mumu commentators above...

One even said that they should leave him inside darkness...

Na you and your family members go remain inside darkness..
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by ican2020: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
You have some qualities but unfortunately for you, Fulani cannot hand over to Fulani

Come back in 8 years time Turaki
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by BewareOf419: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
WITH YOUR MIKANO GENERATOR COMPANY RIGHT?
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by FatiMohammed123: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Atiku for president 2023
#Atikuorganizingforaction
#Atiku/Okowa2023
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks you Moses of this time, but you won't get to the promise land..
Was the money he stole from 1999-2007 not enough? . If he could smartly privatize government assets for personal gains and stole as much as he did that period as vice president, then if given the opportunity to occupy the position of president, what is left is just for him finish Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: I Will Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness. by Sufyaan003(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
We Nigerians we need Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as our president federal republic of Nigeria 2023
Atiku/okowa is coming by the grace of Allah
#Atikuorganizingforaction

(1) (Reply)

APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory / Fear Catch Tinubu & Atiku As Peter Obi Shot Down Oshogbo, Osun. Obasanjo Endorse / Listen To What They Told Peter Obi When He Started This Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.