Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi (1695 Views)

2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race / Edwin Clark Endorses Seriake Dickson For Bayelsa West Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Tiwaz2: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Edwin Clark is a Nigerian nationalist, Ijaw leader and politician from Delta State who worked with the administrations of military governor Samuel Ogbemudia and head of state, General Yakubu Gowon between 1966 and 1975 has endorsed the Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi, says Nigerian youths will be the greatest beneficiary of Obi's administration.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Goodmarlian: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
No man can stop destiny not even jagabandits.

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Edwin has no political relevance
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Irrelevant man endorsing valueless politician

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Proudlyomonna: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
SS/SE dey always disagree to agree every time.
Check the records,We vote together and We pride ourselves of always voting right.
Tinubu is not part of Our Southern candidates, bastard APC had an awesome Osibanjo but allowed tinubu use money to clinch the ticket.
APC is not interested in whatever happens to this Country it's all just about POWER to them.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Workch: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
That's what Urchins say all the time

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Moh247: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Old guard
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
You sef see am
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by technicallyrich(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
To me these is coming late.
Apart from the fact that igbos share ss with us,obi is the best presidential candidate in the history of nigeria..
Urchins will cry blood.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by technicallyrich(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
You sef see am
You can't lace Clark shoe.no one in your tribe or linage is as relevant as clark.
Mind you Clark is from the richest and one of the bravest and strongest black tribe in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
technicallyrich:

You can't lace Clark shoe.no one in your tribe or linage is as relevant as clark.
Mind you Clark is from the richest and one of the bravest and strongest black tribe in the world
As if you know my family, because I dy catch cruise with una for here? Joke is on you bro. Clark has no relevance in Nigeria politics.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
is he part of the new order?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by warripekin(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
More tears for the agbado urchins and Milano boys. Obi we know, Dattis a fact.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Obaofaba: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Changes nothing

Obi will obviously win the south east and South South and that is what we wants but the question is, can Edwin Clark influence South West and northern votes?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Maazieze(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tiwaz2:
Edwin Clark is a Nigerian nationalist, Ijaw leader and politician from Delta State who worked with the administrations of military governor Samuel Ogbemudia and head of state, General Yakubu Gowon between 1966 and 1975 has endorsed the Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Mr Peter Obi, says Nigerian youths will be the greatest beneficiary of Obi's administration.

Idk to much about the guy but his wiki contains an excerpt i laugh about.

"After the military coup of January 1966, Clark was among a group of delegates from the Mid-West who opposed any ideas of confederation that were raised at an ad-hoc constitutional conference set up by Gowon in 1966. The delegation's mandate was Nigerian unity and when proposals of a loose federation were tabled, the region's delegates asked for adjournment."

I wonder now if he regret adjourning confederation considering the state of the environment in Ijaw land and the rest of the SS.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by technicallyrich(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
I knew you were dumb but to think any anti Obi is a Tinubu supporter is madness on a higher level �(no vex sha lol) but I’ll leave you to sink deep in your dumbness if it makes you feel alright.
Yoru badd fake mudslims coword,stop denying your tribe haba.
Or is it because you know you people don't have strengthtt grin cheesy grin :Dand are born cowords grin grin
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Reeses: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Hahahahababahhabahaha
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
technicallyrich:

Yoru badd fake mudslims coword,stop denying your tribe haba.
Or is it because you know you people don't have strengthtt grin cheesy grin :Dand are born cowords grin grin
Since my inception here I’ve always been bold about my region (northern) so stop acting dumb. Like I said earlier Edwin can’t boast of his family votes, he’s that irrelevant.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Workch: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Changes nothing

Obi will obviously win the south east and South South and that is what we wants but the question is, can Edwin Clark influence South West and northern votes?

Your guess is as good as mine.
we don't want Obi to win north and southwest, we only want him to him enough votes there that could carry him to that rerun.
A win in southsouth and southeast and second in southwest, 1st or 2nd in northcentral will make sure that Obi makes the rerun
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:

If BAT see 5% for delta/bayelsa axis, thank GOD
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by chukadiho1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Otilo! Obi is gone and they can't catch him. The good thing is his taking us where we want to go. All we need do is to vote wisely.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
As if you know my family, because I dy catch cruise with una for here? Joke is on you bro. Clark has no relevance in Nigeria politics.

Do you need to prove your family background here? Lol
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by user32(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
more pains for agbado and mikano sympathizers
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by TinubuDeDrugLor: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

Shut that smelling hole you call mouth. You're from a very dirty, poverty stricken, jobless and miscreants family.

Family of swine's.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by McStoic(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tiwaz2:

Okay, it's all good.
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okay
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Edwin Clark is a paper weight politician and have no political value - Urchins 2023
Re: BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
No man can cessation future not even politician dits

(1) (2)

Inec Audit Of Results Lagos State (presidential Only) / Labour Party Produce Four Guber Candidates In Imo / OMOKRI Lambasts Oby Ezekwesili For Her Silence Over Demolition Of Shops In Anamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.