Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) (44252 Views)

Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by patoranfire(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
I'm sure they ate 2 plates of food
Have some symphathy for the bereaved family or dont comment at all! We all must strive to civil and humanic in our dealings with others.na y i no too like nairaland be dis:every tragedy is a joke to some assholes.
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by themanderon: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2023
This wicked straight from hell administration covered this nation in a cloud of darkness. So many calamities everywhere. They should just quickly expire and go so their cloud of darkness can go with them.
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Really sad
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by Ted4real: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala for sokoto be like bicycle
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Desusi post=119687644]
See another angle you came out? God knows my brother! Its mysterious![/quote

That was what I saw my brother from another mother.
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by juman(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Desusi:

At death, every soul will report back to the Maker to give account of his/her sojourn on earth.The Bible says "it has been appointed unto man once to die, after that,the judgment.There's no re incarnation or second chance.That's why you need to give your life to Christ,live a godly live and serve Him here well. At which time death comes, you will find favour with God.God has no respect of persons.

Where does the Maker live?
On earth, venus, jupiter?
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
So sad
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by Desusi: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=juman post=119693912]

Where does the Maker live?
On earth, venus, jupiter?[/quote)
In heavens now.! Except you do not believe Him.Are you self exist? Were you dropped from the sky?
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by juman(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2023
Desusi:
In heavens now.! Except you do not believe Him. Are you self exist? Were you dropped from the sky?

Heavens?
Where is the heaven?

Is the heaven here on the earth or somewhere else?
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by Desusi: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2023
juman:

Heavens?
Where is the heaven?

Is the heaven here on the earth or somewhere else?
Look at the sky,heavens is above the blue.Too much knowledge make you mumu.!
Re: Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) by CartelKenneth: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ugly coupleā€¦

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.