Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,802 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet (886 Views)

IBB Supports Obasanjo's Endorsement, Gives Him Accolades / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Former military head of state, General Ibrahim badamosi babangida has give a thumb up to former President Olusegun Obasanjo endorsement of Mr Peter Obi for President.

The former military general in his Tweet which has garnered over 66,000 views and over 700 retweets endorsed Chief Olusegun Obasanjo endorsement of Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party for President.

See tweet of the former military head of state below

1 Like

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by chatinent: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who killed Dele Giwa?

Even Ghana didn't Cedis coming.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by Buhari4sale: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dem no born am well. This one is just to satisfy the tears of the masses. No one ever wants to go to jail, including Buhari himself.

My people APC is winning again. POWER IS POWER

As for OBJ, Former na FORMER...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Dem. No born am well
Stop spewing thrash here please

2 Likes

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't think IBB is on Twitter.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by Ausval: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
B
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by Buhari4sale: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop spewing thrash here please

Prince I beg you in the name of God, lemme alone. What do you mean by trash? Must I support your opinion?

Using the word trash is what if not TRASHY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Are you not tired of sharing fake news? Babangida now make endorsement through fake Twitter account operated by Emeka from Awka?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Prince I beg you in the name of God, lemme alone. What do you mean by trash? Must I support your opinion?

Using the word trash is what if not TRASHY
grin grin cheesy
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by Buhari4sale: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:
I don't think IBB is on Twitter.

Don't mind the OP, IBB can't pen such nonsense. It's childish and not well served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Former military head of state, General Ibrahim badamosi babangida has give a thumb up to former President Olusegun Obasanjo endorsement of Mr Peter Obi for President.

The former military general in his Tweet which has garnered over 66,000 views and over 700 retweets endorsed Chief Olusegun Obasanjo endorsement of Mr Peter Obi of the Labour Party for President.

See tweet of the former military head of state below

Something must be wrong with you Emmanuel Powerful, what kind of fake news are you promoting, aren’t you ashamed that the same pdp people Peter Obi claims destroyed Nigeria are endorsing him?

Ipobian Zombie.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by Buhari4sale: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Are you not tired of sharing fake news? Babangida now make endorsement through fake Twitter account operated by Emeka from Awka?

Leave them
Instead of them to start preparing on how to cope and survive with APC policies in the next 8 yrs, they are wasting their time pourin water inside a basket.

Let me remind you all that Nigeria belong to some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by PrinceOfLagos: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Leave them
Instead of them to start preparing on how to cope and survive with APC policies in the next 8 yrs
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Leave them
Instead of them to start preparing on how to cope and survive with APC policies in the next 8 yrs
They are going back to Biafra agitation like was done in 2019, one to Northern Cameroon, the other to Southern Cameroon.

Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
Who killed Dele Giwa?
Where's your proof. You're laying accusations on someone's door, for an incident that happened 20 years before your parents got engaged, lest even thought of conceiving you.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
They are going back to Biafra agitation like was done in 2019.
Obi has the backing of PANDEF, Ohanaeze, Afenifere, middle belt; while Tinubu is dragging Miyetti Allah endorsement with Atiku.
You see where I'm going with this....
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Where's your proof. You're laying accusations on someone's door, for an incident that happened 20 years before your parents got engaged, lest even thought of conceiving you.
But the accusation of Bola Tinubu that was done in the 1980’s you carry for head, isn’t that hypocrisy?

Notwithstanding President Babaginda will never endorse Peter Obi.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
But the accusation of Bola Tinubu that was done in the 1980’s you carry for head, isn’t that hypocrisy?

Notwithstanding President Babaginda will never endorse Peter Obi.
Babangida was never charged or arraigned before a judge. It was just hearsay by the tabloids. Tinubu has a charge sheet with his name boldly written on it.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Obi has the backing of PANDEF, Ohanaeze, Afenifere, middle belt; while Tinubu is dragging Miyetti Allah endorsement with Atiku.
You see where I'm going with this....
All Irrelevant congregants of old expired politicians of pdp ancestry, the names you mentioned as highlighted, is the more reason I know Obi is just a pawn for Tinubu in this 2023 Political jamboree.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Babangida was never charged or arraigned before a judge. It was just hearsay by the tabloids. Tinubu has a charge sheet with his name boldly written on it.
Guy maybe you never go America before?, forfeiting money to Uncle Sam is not guilt, more so when he forfeited the money for tax reasons, not drugs.

Mumus everywhere on this Nairaland forum? Say Na America you dey, probably you and more than half of your friends would have gone to prison for one issue or another.

Even saw it on Bloomberg news JP Morgan had to forfeit money to the American government for some transactions that occurred in one of its banks in Mexico some years ago, they neither accepted the charges or denied it, just agreed to pay Uncle Sam $200 million.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
All Irrelevant congregants of old expired politicians of pdp ancestry, the names you mentioned as highlighted, is the more reason I know Obi is just a pawn for Tinubu in this 2023 Political jamboree.
You're like Sheldon in the big bang theory. A big bag of cookoo from another planet.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by ganisucks(f): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Guy maybe you never go America before?, forfeiting money to Uncle Sam is not guilt, more so when he forfeited the money for tax reasons, not drugs.

Mumus everywhere on this Nairaland forum? Say Na America you dey, probably you and more than half of your friends would have gone to prison for one issue or another.
Listen, Mr Chicago was busted and put in front of a cop in a room with a two way mirror. He made a deal and Jagaban was born. You don't know sh*t about the US legal system. I can count about 15 other prominent politicians who started off like that.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Listen, Mr Chicago was busted and put in front of a cop in a room with a two way mirror. He made a deal and Jagaban was born. You don't know sh*t about the US legal system. I can count about 15 other prominent politicians who started off like that.
Quite obvious you know nothing of such happened, as usual Uncle Sam was only after their share of the Benjamins.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

You're like Sheldon in the big bang theory. A big bag of cookoo from another planet.
This is no children’s drama, Call me Nicholas Tesla of Nairaland, we saw before our time.
Re: IBB Supports Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi For President - See Tweet by sapele914(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
Who killed Dele Giwa?
Ask Major Akogun or Major Tapgun, if they are still alive.

It may be a secret that they have vowed to take to their graves.

(1) (Reply)

If Dem Born You Well, Enforce Sit At Home On Saturday / Today I Realized That OBI Is Massively Loved / Breaking Fr Mbaka Endorses Enugu LP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.