Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council (985 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Tinubu's Campaign Team Mourn Two APC Youth Leaders Killed In Enugu / 5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by UmuEri(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Breaking: Two APC chieftains dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council
January 3, 2023

Few weeks to the next general election, two directorate members of the All Progressives Congress APC Presidential Campaign Council PCC have resigned their membership of both the council and the party.

“Mr. Chairman, with my many years of active participation in politics and as a former party administrator, and elected official into many political offices, I have come to this conclusion for many reasons.

“Chiefly among which are: the absence of unity of purpose among party members and stakeholders occasioned by internal conflicts, unending litigations, internal threats and counter threats of anti-party activities, lack of genuine reconciliation, couple with lack of commitments and dedications to the success of the party by many stakeholders.

“For these obvious reasons, I concluded that I can not continue to be a member of the party.

“Mr. Chairman, by this resignation, I cease to be a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Assistant Secretary of the North Central Directorate of Mobilization and all organs and committees of the party."

In another development, a member of the Directorate of Youth Mobilization, North East, Zanna Ali, said his resignation was because the party could not produce a credible presidential candidate

In his own letter dated January 1, 2023 and addressed to the Secretary of the APC PCC, Hon. James Faleke, Ali said he was pulling out because he has decided to put national interest above personal interest.

He said; “I humbly wish to write and inform your respected office that, I, Zanna Bukar Ali, a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Directorate of National Youth Mobilization under the distinguished Leadership of His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Bello, the National Coordinator of the National Youth Mobilization of the PCC with serial number 51, National Youth Mobilization, North East Directorate wish to tender my resignation as a member of the committee forthwith.

“I am grateful to my former party and my principal in the party for my appointment as a member of the Committee, it is indeed a great honour for me to be part of the Committee, but I believe that the National interest supersedes my personal interest.

“And based on the inhability of the party to present a credible candidate for Nigerians is another reason why I took my decision as a concern Nigerian. On this note, I resolved to resign my appointment as a Member of the Committee.”

Ali added that he has also resigned from all other APC Presidential support groups campaigning for the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu/Kashim Shettima ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-two-apc-chieftains-dump-party-presidential-campaign-council/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Kewtt: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!! Gidigba gbangba. We are not looking for all votes. No publicity is bad publicity. Eseun pupo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
We'd see more in the coming days.
It's going to be the worst 52days in the life of Tinubu and his BATstards.

Nigerians are no fools and can't trust Tinubu or his twin thief(Atiku).

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Moh247, Legendhero and right now after reading this news.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kewtt:
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!! Gidigba gbangba. We are not looking for all votes. No publicity is bad publicity. Eseun pupo
They say blood is thicker than water but I swear, after the election your own tears will be thicker than blood.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by derecho(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sapele914 sapele419 dey too
ThEGodBRoThEr2:
Moh247 and right now after reading this news.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by sapele914(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
UmuEri:
Breaking: Two APC chieftains dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council
January 3, 2023

Few weeks to the next general election, two directorate members of the All Progressives Congress APC Presidential Campaign Council PCC have resigned their membership of both the council and the party.

“Mr. Chairman, with my many years of active participation in politics and as a former party administrator, and elected official into many political offices, I have come to this conclusion for many reasons.

“Chiefly among which are: the absence of unity of purpose among party members and stakeholders occasioned by internal conflicts, unending litigations, internal threats and counter threats of anti-party activities, lack of genuine reconciliation, couple with lack of commitments and dedications to the success of the party by many stakeholders.

“For these obvious reasons, I concluded that I can not continue to be a member of the party.

“Mr. Chairman, by this resignation, I cease to be a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Assistant Secretary of the North Central Directorate of Mobilization and all organs and committees of the party."

In another development, a member of the Directorate of Youth Mobilization, North East, Zanna Ali, said his resignation was because the party could not produce a credible presidential candidate

In his own letter dated January 1, 2023 and addressed to the Secretary of the APC PCC, Hon. James Faleke, Ali said he was pulling out because he has decided to put national interest above personal interest.

He said; “I humbly wish to write and inform your respected office that, I, Zanna Bukar Ali, a member of the Presidential Campaign Council, Directorate of National Youth Mobilization under the distinguished Leadership of His Excellency, Alh. Yahaya Bello, the National Coordinator of the National Youth Mobilization of the PCC with serial number 51, National Youth Mobilization, North East Directorate wish to tender my resignation as a member of the committee forthwith.

“I am grateful to my former party and my principal in the party for my appointment as a member of the Committee, it is indeed a great honour for me to be part of the Committee, but I believe that the National interest supersedes my personal interest.

“And based on the inhability of the party to present a credible candidate for Nigerians is another reason why I took my decision as a concern Nigerian. On this note, I resolved to resign my appointment as a Member of the Committee.”

Ali added that he has also resigned from all other APC Presidential support groups campaigning for the presidential candidate of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu/Kashim Shettima ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-two-apc-chieftains-dump-party-presidential-campaign-council/
Where are the Chieftains? Every Musa, Deji, or Emeka that resigns is a chieftain?
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
Sapele914 sapele419 dey too
Obidient scrumbs, Chieftains Indeed.
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by sapele914(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
ThEGodBRoThEr2:
Moh247, Legendhero and right now after reading this news.
Sorry for nonsense empty minded ipobians turned Obidients like yourself.

Confused ESN sympathizers, we know you have taken a hiatus from your miserable Biafra struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Sorry for nonsense empty minded ipobians turned Obidients like yourself.

Confused ESN sympathizers, we know you have taken a hiatus from your miserable Biafra struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by sapele914(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
It's going to be the worst 52days in the life of Tinubu and his BATstards

Ipobian slave, but your master trusted him?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by derecho(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
The BATstard finally found his voice.
How are you BATstard?
Sapele419
sapele914:
Obidient scrumbs, Chieftains Indeed.
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Kewtt: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

They say blood is thicker than water but I swear, after the election your own tears will be thicker than blood.
You mean yours.
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by sapele914(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
The BATstard finally found his voice.
How are you BATstard?
Sapele419
Miserable Ipobian, you are now hungry for President of Zoo Nigeria, we thought it was Biafra or death?

Okay you have abandoned your no pepperendum no election? grin Nonsensical Clowns.
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Ruggedniggaone: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
derecho:
It's going to be the worst 52days in the life of Tinubu and his BATstards.

that's why they have been decamping to labour party
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Tinubuadvocate: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Good bad eggs must fish out Tinubu is coming.
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Kewtt: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
LP urchins have been doing a very vigorous campaign for Bola Tinubu's Mandate... We thank them
Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Tinubuadvocate: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
They will cry blood.
Kewtt:

LP urchins have been doing a very vigorous campaign for Bola Tinubu's Mandate... We thank them

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
They will cry blood.

They won't lick microphone? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

APC does not have a presidential candidate. Only content creator.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Two APC Chieftains Dump Party, Presidential Campaign Council by christejames(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Arewa, this thing you are doing Agbado master is not fair ooo grin grin grin

ObiDatti to the rescue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lost In Core Northern States But Still Won In 2011 (photo) / What If Atiku Had Chosen Wike Instead Of Okowa As His Running Mate? / 2023 Election : Peter Obi Is Doing Well In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.