Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike (21754 Views)

Deviant Uzodimma Bombs Wike Again / Gov Hope Uzodinma Bombs Wike, Says You’re Worse Than PDP / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by macrodata(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:
grin . Atiku is coming.
Cumming every 4 years...

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by racerve(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
Wike has more influence in PDP than Atiku. When they all decamped from PDP, Wike stayed and funded the party. Wike is just saying Ayu should step down from being the party chairman as he said he will if the party nominates a northerner.

If you think Atiku stands a chance of winning this election without Wike and the G-5 then you are decieving yourself!

Wike has more influence, yet he couldn't win presidential nomination? Or become VP candidate? Or oust Ayu after 6 months of trying?

This message from Atiku's campaign shows gloves are off. They are now tired of Wike's antics, and aren't afraid to hit back.

I won't vote for Atiku, but you have to admit he made the right decision in snubbing Wike for the VP slot. Wike's brand of politics has no place in a civilised society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by rolams(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:
grin grin grin grin bad mouth from Atiku group
This one pass bomb. Na missiles be this but on a serious note why is Wike behaving like he has mouth diarrhea

I dey tell you, they really finished Wike with him useless mouth. Wike's mouth is faster than his brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Georgejeez: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2023
Gbas gbos

Wiked Wike don collect .

Oya na for am to go commission another road to reply ....

Useless phool , pained loser .

I like the fact that no Political party worth its salt will ever trust Wike again .

On Atiku and Okowa mandate I stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by rolams(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2023
racerve:

Wike has more influence, yet he couldn't win presidential nomination? Or become VP candidate? Or oust Ayu after 6 months of trying?

This message from Atiku's campaign shows gloves are off. They are now tired of Wike's antics, and aren't afraid to hit back.

I won't vote for Atiku, but you have to admit he made the right decision in snubbing Wike for the VP slot. Wike's brand of politics has no place in a civilised society.

You really garrit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Coronavirus1: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
Daguga:
I think it's better I stay away from voting, I am yet to see any responsible candidate.
Say you don't have your pvc
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Newton2024: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
This is the definition of fatality combined with smack down with a touch of vawulence, same thing soludo gave our pandora that made him a cry cry babe with his zombiediots

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by mrksquare: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Heavens1stson:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/01/04/youre-acting-like-a-failed-tik-tok-comedian-atiku-campaign-bombs-wike/

I love this uppercut from Phrank. Wike will soon meet his political denouement. Me I am waiting to see how he will arm twist Rivers people into voting for his choice of presidential candidate. Even his illicit Sim may suffer eminent defeat on account of Wike's misfiring.
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Newton2024: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Thiefnûbu is the biggest paid TikTok comedian and he has been so successful in his career. grin grin
Tinubu will make more money on Tiktok than in Politics. Batified2023 can testify grin

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Truth07: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
judecares1:
Any Reasonable Nigerian who is still supporting both PDP and APC something is really wrong with you
Nigeria is the eye of Africa and all what you can is to support whom will borrow more for the unborn generation.
Until we travel outside Nigeria that is when we realize how wasteful and blind we have being in supporting our oppressors

Nigerians stood up and spoke with one voice during Endsars we can still do same by retiring desperate politicians who sees presidency as retirement home

Please lets take away tribe, religion or ethnicity from politics and get it right now.

Na una Sabi oo. I dey enjoy my winter oo,so if una like vote errors and euros go fall which favours us more grin grin grin grin grin grin
no reasonable person would support PDP, APC not even LP
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Newton2024: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
mrksquare:

I love this uppercut from Phrank. Wike will soon meet his political denouement. Me I am waiting to see how he will arm twist Rivers people into voting for his choice of presidential candidate. Even his illicit Sim way suffer eminent defeat on account of Wike's misfiring.

“At every turn of event, Atiku’s campaign maintained that Wike comes forth with new episodes of his dramatic performances, noting that what is common to all his acts is that his vile verbiage and intemperate vituperations are symptomatic of a pathetically disruptive mind with a deep character flaw.

This is fatabrutality!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Truth07: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Atiku and wike should be cell mate if we were in a good country

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Gohs: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2023
This matter pass me oo grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg, make all of Una vote Peter Obi on February.
Thank you grin grin
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by ican2020: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Daguga:
I think it's better I stay away from voting, I am yet to see any responsible candidate.
never you complain again since you want others to make decisions for you
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2023
judecares1:
Any Reasonable Nigerian who is still supporting both PDP and APC something is really wrong with you
Nigeria is the eye of Africa and all what you can is to support whom will borrow more for the unborn generation.
Until we travel outside Nigeria that is when we realize how wasteful and blind we have being in supporting our oppressors

Nigerians stood up and spoke with one voice during Endsars we can still do same by retiring desperate politicians who sees presidency as retirement home

Please lets take away tribe, religion or ethnicity from politics and get it right now.

Na una Sabi oo. I dey enjoy my winter oo,so if una like vote errors and euros go fall which favours us more grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with you. Away with PDP, APC and anyone who has ever been a bonafide member of these groups.

It's time for us to look to the future. Will you join me in lending your support to Sowore?
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Juanmike(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
This is the definition of fatality combined with smack down with a touch of vawulence, same thing soludo gave our pandora that made him a cry cry babe with his zombiediots
Yes o just like Kwankwaso gave Peepoo President so fatal.
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by KingLennon(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
asobo1:
Instead you are the one deceiving yourself. If actually Ayu is the problem here why is Wike attacking Atiku at any given avenue. Wike is a sour loser
Ayu should stand on his words. You would have done the same, I think so. It shows you have integrity. Atiku is backing Ayu that's the problem. Wike is right on this one....
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by mrksquare: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Newton2024:

“At every turn of event, Atiku’s campaign maintained that Wike comes forth with new episodes of his dramatic performances, noting that what is common to all his acts is that his vile verbiage and intemperate vituperations are symptomatic of a pathetically disruptive mind with a deep character flaw.

This is fatabrutality!

The one wey make me laugh is the failed TikTok comedian.

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Belleful: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2023
See atiku that they are shouting unifier, disuniting is party the more. To marry many women from different tribes with ur money, not go make u a unifier o.

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
Ahh what a lame remark, btw time is running out on them..........................tik tok tik tok.
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by KingLennon(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
racerve:

We all know Wike is a loud person but he is right on this one. PDP is playing tribalistic politics. Ayu said it himself, he will step down.

Wike is a man you can't ignore. You apply diplomacy in issues like this...
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by cyndylove64(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
Atiku is really undermining Wike and the G 5 states... If he thinks he will win the G5 states like this then he is dreaming.. come February 25th .... Atiku will understand while his predecessors need the G5 in every election
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by luizpippo(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
Wasn't it Atiku who released a comical dance video on tiktok as a campaign strategy?
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Sannisege: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:
grin . Atiku is coming.
inside your mother

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by asobo1: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:

Ayu should stand on his words. You would have done the same, I think so. It shows you have integrity. Atiku is backing Ayu that's the problem. Wike is right on this one....
Why is it Ayu told me? Why is it not Ayu told us? Out of the 5 PDP south south governor's, why is it Wike alone that Ayu told that he was going to step down. Wike is a lawyer but talks gibberish. If only Wike and his gang of comedians did their home work well, they would have known that Ayu was Atiku's campaign DG in 2007 and won't have even considered him at all. That's another dimension I am just bringing. Atiku is just one man if you are being sincere to yourself. The NEC of PDP passed a vote of confidence on Ayu led NWC so let's wait, after Atiku must have been sworn in, Ayu can go but not now when Atiku is just a candidate. Be open minded and see reasons in my post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by Ray02: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2023
KingLennon:
Wike has more influence in PDP than Atiku. When they all decamped from PDP, Wike stayed and funded the party. Wike is just saying Ayu should step down from being the party chairman as he said he will if the party nominates a northerner.

If you think Atiku stands a chance of winning this election without Wike and the G-5 then you are decieving yourself!

So it was only Wike that stayed in PDP? There are thousand of people, who have not even benefited qs much as him, tat stayed.
I don't think Atiku is fazed with losing the election tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by henrydav: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2023
BATified2023:
BAT you resemble your name. You have teeth you have wings you neither live up nor down. So you will be roaming up and down till the second coming of Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by henrydav: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Johnchrix:
As e de sweet us e de pain them!!!
As E de pain them E de sweet us
Re: You're Acting Like A Failed Tik Tok Comedian' - Atiku Campaign Bombs Wike by TimiMore: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
peepydelano:
grin . Atiku is cumming inside my mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent / How Obasanjo, Nuhu Ribadu, Ezekwesili Destroyed Nigeria’s Democracy – Tony Momoh / PDP Wins Saki West, Oyo North In Oyo State- CABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.