Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,460 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police (25413 Views)

Fresh Bill Seeks The Creation Of 3 More States In The South-West / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, "rounding off" is the appropriate phrase.

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
You are talking rubbish
You do not know and think you know it all

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aisha is doing bthe Lord's work.. lemme see how APC will be re-elected

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Realmi: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
tongue...the good thing is that,, na her fellow northerners dey do the work...so there is nothing like tribal war...

But why she no arrest seun kuti undecided....i think say the guy dare her to arrest him,, he even insulted her....but e bilike say mama know where she dey do her werey reach grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by jojo1415: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Let her go and arrest Fela kuti son.......that one no follow they call her fat woman?

1 Like

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I understand you are innocent, Peter Obi failed in all aspects of governance in Anambra state, education inclusive.
The irony is how an old ethnic bigot like you tries to erroneously correct someone when a simple perusal of basic English from a textbook or even Google would have enlightened your dull brain. And you got likes from your fellow urchins who can't read on their own even if their lives depended upon it.

4 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Heroicvic(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
V
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Light78: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
PellsKodak:
Firs lady cum suk my dik undecided undecided

E sure me die say Dem go catch you

Don't ask me how.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by emmabest2000(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Her husband government is rounding-off she wan show her true colour now

Nigerians must vote wisely this time

That's not the real case
It is some smart people who want to use the outgoing first Lady to make themselves famous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Redman44(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is not good at all. It does not make the presidency look good and it will taint the image of the APC as a party. Nigeria is not a military state. We are a democratic nation now.

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What concerned Peter Obi with this?
Aisha mess, some people said it smell. Shey make them swallow the mess ni?
You fit swallow am?
Why you dey talk like a disadvantage almajiri escapee?

3 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Igboslayer: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by ruggedtimi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

hm
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by babaijebue(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
People of Nigeria should not worry. Jagaban is coming
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by RestructureNig2: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

hopefulLandlord:
That incidence is another proof Christianity is a lie and Yahweh is either imaginary or incompetent because he promised his followers divine protection but failed them at their hour of need. Apostle knows no blood of a Jew killed by 3 nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago can save you from a 21st century bullet which is why he uses bulletproof car for himself and even took it a step further by adding armed guards

Let's read the Holy Bible for some of those verses, the below list isn't by any means exhaustive

1. Psalm 1:6 For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

2. Psalm 121:5-8 The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD will keep you from all harm– he will watch over your life ; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

3. Psalm 91:10-11 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

4. Isaiah 54:17“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper ; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD.

5. Proverbs 1:33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm.”

6. Psalm 34:7 For the angel of the LORD is a guard; he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

7. Psalm 112:6-7 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever. They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.

8. Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.

9. Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

10. Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe

11. Deuteronomy 31:8 Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

12. Genesis 28:15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go , and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

13. Proverbs 3:24-26 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.

14. Psalm 27:1 Of David . The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear ? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?

15. Psalm 91:1-4 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust .” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

16. Psalm 5:11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

17. Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong fortress ; the godly run to him and are safe.

18. Psalm 144:2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge , who subdues peoples under me.

19. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent .

there are still many more similar verses in the Christian Bible

Typical christians consoling words: "Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything."
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body.

Yahweh is either incompetent, liar or nonexistent and Christianity is a lie

let's see how pastors are proving divine protection to be false

pastors are using bodyguards EVEN IN THE CHURCH but would stand on the pulpit and read verses on divine protection to its members, they would even sell expensive jackets, Car bumper stickers, stickers for their member's main entrance with words like "I'm protected by the blood of Jesus" "No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" in order to raise money for more or better bodyguards

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5

who's deceiving who?
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by judedwriter(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Redman44:
This is not good at all. It does not make the presidency look good and it will taint the image of the APC as a party. Nigeria is not a military state. We are a democratic nation now.

A democracy where its citizens aren't free to express themselves isn't a democracy at all.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by obedience4(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As long as the message he is passing is understood.
Narialand not the platform to test one linguistic prowess..
If them check am well na, na Write then write for you for board take pass waec

3 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by miraclea: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
No relief to the suffering of the masses instead you prefer punishing those that voted you to power adding salt to injury
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Shalashaska: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Those with clear conscience won't arrest critics. If she was scammed then that one is different.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by swissobed: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Mimurism evrywie
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by PellsKodak: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Light78:

E sure me die say Dem go catch you

Don't ask me how.
Cum suk my dik too
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by LeoDeKing: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

The irony is how an old ethnic bigot like you tries to erroneously correct someone when a simple perusal of basic English from a textbook or even Google would have enlightened your dull brain. And you got likes from your fellow urchins who can't read on their own even if their lives depended upon it.
Emeka, you are not different from the person I corrected.

How does the picture/definition you posted explain the nonsense you are portraying? The expression "round up" is different from "round off" and their meanings are entirely different.

Or is it you can't read or comprehend simple expression?

Now, "round up" is what you displayed there, find out the meaning of "round off" in the sense of an event coomming to an end. Even the person has taken to correction and edited his comment, but you are here displaying nonsense. Go back to school.

You can then get the heck outta my mention.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Passionate1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
War against Fulani= no Atiku. .
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by aloaye11: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
I really use to see her as a good woman and a loving mother, to me she has received nothing to what patience Jonathan received but we never heard Mrs Goodluck doing this to people she was first lady to. I think she needs to lower her ego as this is one of the things that come with leadership, I even believe the president has received more from Nigerians but he never did such, Tinuba said same but with his connection and affluence he never for one sued talk more of arresting anyone. Madam first lady please remember we all do affend God and we are alive to ask for forgiveness, if you had done this in your husband's first regime I know for sure he won't be sitting on that seat, please take things easy as a leader and also talk to those who tend to act before your order to arrest, since we didn't hear your own side, it may likely b you didn't order for the arrest n if so please advise them to release the arrested as it does more stain to the image than their words.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by IME1: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
The same people who vilified Patience and got not as much as a ticket or warning
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by MastaP12: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
You must be very foolish and so bitter if this is how you correct others. I now find it so difficult to fathom the difference between you both. Ozwor.
LeoDeKing:

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Emman08: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
This one is royal family. Every one who dares criticise the FAT PIG has committed a crime o.

Banana Republic
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Emeka, you are not different from the person I corrected.

How does the picture/definition you posted explain the nonsense you are portraying? The expression "round up" is different from "round off" and their meanings are entirely different.

Or is it you can't read or comprehend simple expression?

Now, "round up" is what you displayed there, find out the meaning of "round off" in the sense of an event coomming to an end.

You can then get the heck outta my mention.
Typical urchin who is set in his old disgusting habit. Even when their folly is laid bare before them. Trying to teach you decency is akin to teaching an old dog a new trick...exercise in futility.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by rickleye: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, it doesn't speak well of our first lady and this administration.

Freedom of speech is one of the essential foundations of a democratic society, infact it is the essence of our democracy and the most cherished of our Constitutional rights

The Clampdown on nigerians for expressing their displeasure and dissatisfaction with the polices of this government is unacceptable

This first lady has lost my respect

hmm - The same Lady that apologized the other time for failed promises .
Hmm what do you think BAT is going to do when he becomes president . We continue to go down the slippery slope and still somehow blame the white man.
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by TheEndless: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This agbado bottomboy again!
Where were you and your ‘mastery’ of English when dingBAT mistook ‘test’ for ‘taste’ and went ahead to perform oral on a microphone on live TV?? angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by Todaymedia: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Highlight of Peter Obi, Margaret Obi and Aisha Speech at the Women for a new Nigeria Town Hall meeting in Abuja

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5vdCVpViQ

Please support me by subscribing to my channel. THANKS
Re: 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police by rickleye: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
aloaye11:
I really use to see her as a good woman and a loving mother, to me she has received nothing to what patience Jonathan received but we never heard Mrs Goodluck doing this to people she was first lady to. I think she needs to lower her ego as this is one of the things that come with leadership, I even believe the president has received more from Nigerians but he never did such, Tinuba said same but with his connection and affluence he never for one sued talk more of arresting anyone. Madam first lady please remember we all do affend God and we are alive to ask for forgiveness, if you had done this in your husband's first regime I know for sure he won't be sitting on that seat, please take things easy as a leader and also talk to those who tend to act before your order to arrest, since we didn't hear your own side, it may likely b you didn't order for the arrest n if so please advise them to release the arrested as it does more stain to the image than their words.

Stupid first lady - Get off social media and join the gym. SMH -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ex-CJN Tanko To Get N2.5bn Benefits, Senate Begins Corruption Probe / Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.