Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,728 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not (505 Views)

Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / Tunde Bakare: Nigeria Needs Competent President Whether From North Or South / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not by APCHaram: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
You must have come across such arrogance from the usual Obidient mob that have come to see this elections as a do or die affair even where the maths and odds are not in their favour.

It is important to see this arrogance as a peek into the very despotic nature of these Igbo Marxists and Zionists.

What should be of very important concern is that we now know why these people have been rightly relegated from power and how their arrogance exposes their innermost ambitions to dominate and oppress others just as they did in the old Eastern Region and anywhere they were in charge during the first republic.

Igbo hate did not spring out from the ground out of nowhere neither was it from their usual lies that it was based on jealousy of the Igbo by other tribes. Anti Igbo sentiments sprang up as a response to Igbo crude arrogance and their unbridled tribalism and hate for others.

The fact is they know Obi can't win. They are on SM 24/7 with the help of Big Tech Media pushing the Obi popularity beyond its natural limits in the SE.

One can then only speculate why they are hell bent on making a synthetic movement into an organic one despite their candidate not meeting up to par and the very dangers of having the likes of these Anarcho Marxist having a field day if (God forbids) Obi is to miraculously win this elections.

We are all privy to how Igbos dominated the list of candidates running for elective office in Lagos . This is not only Igbo arrogance and insensitivity but also Igbo tribalism and their quest to dominate the polity.

What I have always keep saying about an Obi Igbo candidacy is that it is not in the slightest, interested in wining because both Obi and his rabid Igbo tribalist supporters know this is impossible . Rather , they are both in the race for their own agendas.

Obi is still in the race to boost his political clout from where I expect him to defect to the PDP a few months after Atiku is sworn in.

As for his rabid supporters, they are in this race using Obi as a trojan to truncate our democracy and to instigate anarchy and crisis on behest of their Globalist masters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not by APCHaram: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bump
Re: Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not by UnfairLife7(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol

Soludo call them online mobs that has no head nor sense for reasoning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not by APCHaram: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Soludo call them online mobs that has no head nor sense for reasoning grin

They will all run away from here come Feb 25.

An OSU mob can not force an OSU on us .
Re: Obi Is Your President Whether You Like It Or Not by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2023
If you call that arrogance, what do you call this?
Hypocrisy is a terrible disease. It is also a mortal sin. Hypocrites will enter Hell before fornicators

(1) (Reply)

2023: Obasanjo Set Up Obi’s Campaign – Adebayo Opens Up / Igbo In Yoruba Dialet Is Weed / IGBO People And Peter OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.