Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Congratulations To The Unity Beggars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The Unity Beggars (388 Views)

So Nigerians Are No Longer Unity Beggars? / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To The Unity Beggars by nobaga: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi and his supporters have come out in droves as the biggest Unity Supporters while Southwesterners are fed up with One Nigeria.

Find out what happened if Obi lost the Presidency.

He would be elected President of Biafra and all Biafrans would move to the East happily �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Unity Beggars by potent5(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
nobaga:
Obi and his supporters have come out in droves as the biggest Unity Supporters while Southwesterners are fed up with One Nigeria.

He would be elected President of Biafra and all Biafrans would move to the East happily �
Is that all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Unity Beggars by APCHaram: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
nobaga:

Is it now you are realising that igbos are the staunchest one Nigerianists?

30 months of Biafra rogue nation was enough to reset them back .

Kanu's ipob criminals is reminding them of what a paradise of anarchy Nu Biafra will look like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Unity Beggars by nobaga: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
APCHaram:

Is it now you are realising that igbos are the staunchest one Nigerianists?

30 months of Biafra rogue nation was enough to reset them back .

Kanu's ipob criminals is reminding them of what a paradise of anarchy Nu Biafra will look like.

De tin taya me, no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Unity Beggars by potent5(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
ok, you feel for him.
Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Tinubu Mention Peter Obi's Name At Every APC Rally? / Ignore Opposition Propaganda, We Have Agents In All Polling Units - Tanko / Abba Bichi Denied Mom's Request To Capture Abba Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.