Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (33347 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Gohs: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
I know Peter Obi will be our next president. grin

Let's vote Labour party this February.

If God be for you who can be against you? grin cheesy
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by toneroforever(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Okay. The crowd is rented Einstein. Tinubu has no iota of support anywhere while even aliens from Mars are queueing to vote Obi. Next pullleasse!!!!

I'm not saying Tinubu won't get some northern votes,far from it....but come on,we all know APC's crowd renting antics.
Try not to compare him with PMB....by the way,is he in the country cos I didn't see him in Kano.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by zionstaar75: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
herkeem:

Naso e easy to rent crowd? See politicians do rent crowd o but hundreds of thousands of supporters as we have it in Kano today for Tinubu rally is not rented. Just accept that the north most especially Kano love Tinubu.
why are u bothering about him,na tinubu matter go kill am
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=israelmao post=119707954][/quote]

Obi has lost out.tinubu will Bleep him up
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Justbright(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
uchelouis45:
LOL. Can Tinubu pull such crowd in the Southeast or South South or even the South West? We don't need 100% votes from the North. Crowd wey Atiku and Kwankwaso go still share with am. Kpata Kpata people wey go dey that stadium no go pass 500,000 people

south east is inconsequential in the scheme of things in d election,a local government in kano will upturn all totql vote from south eadt so pls take a chill pill

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by MDK777: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
May God give us a good leader because where the ordinary Nigerians are just like a pun in the hands of our leaders
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by ChukwuObe: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rented crowds won't win you election . We saw the rented crowd that were at Osun state disgraced Ex Governor, Gboyega Oyetola campaign rally but he was voted out on election day

Go and see the rented crowd that were at Anambra disgraced Obi's candidate. Yet his candidate lost woefully to APGA on the election day despite all the noise that Obi was the best thing to have happened in Anambra. Yet his candidate lule

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by israelmao(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Just wait till February
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by TheGift: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Obi no fit pull crowd like this for North

It depends on what part of the North?

I can bet anything that the sickly, aging , trembling and babbling Tinubu cannot STORM anywhere or anything.

EDIT:

I just noticed they changed the caption from "STORMED" to "ENTERED" the venue. At least they have enough sense to borrow themselves sense.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by trantayo: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Highly intimidating crowd. Wow
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Akpacha(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Ur worthless balls, the crowd full of almajiri kids, receiving u.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by zionstaar75: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
israelmao:
Tinubu is rabble rouser no doubt but Obi doesn't need to win all states to become Nigerian President.Once he secures his 25% in Kano in addition to bloc votes from LP's strongholds the job is done.
mumu analysis, obi no go see 25% for kwara talk less of Kano, are u people really so ignorant?I live in kwara and Labour party is non existent here,I've not even seen a Peter obi billboard, do u guys think election is a joke?ure just a bunch of comedians honestly
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by bcashy: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
Our brothers wey come sell galla too go dey there, they bare part of the crowd so make it look like na only Tinubu everyone dey there for! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by azpekuliar: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

But obi can't have such crowd

We are not threatened by your crowd imports from Niger republic and Chad.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by otipoju(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
azpekuliar:

Obi is being very strategic in his campaign. He knows his path to victory and it does not include Kano at this moment. The parties who need Kano votes can go head-to-head there.

True it will be split into 4 big ones and Obi will still get from his own large constituency in Kano
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by TheGift: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

If Tinubu bleeps him up, that means the entire country is bleeped!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Evergreen4(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

You can't rent this kind of crowd
with money you can. Bro you need to travel to hinterlands and see hunger, people are suffering in this country. I once traveled to a place in cross river where voters are given 2 cups of rice and pieces of Maggi cubes for vote buying. Tell such people that you will give them 2k or 3k for few hours campaign if they won't follow you.

The bottom line is that these politicians intentionally creates poverty so they can use it as a weapon against the people during election
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by azpekuliar: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Where is Peters stronghold? Anambra, Abia and Enugu

We are not bothered about your crowd imports from Niger republic and Chad.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by olaeffect(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls

I agree. I am Obidient and I have stayed in the North.
And I can categorically tell you that the only reason why Obi will not be able to gather crowed like this in the North is simply because of fear and intimidation.
Hope you remember how the supporters of Obi were intimidated even by Nigerian police before their march in Lagos?
That is Lagos ooo, where everyone eye is open and alert.
We all know the average followers of Obi are well mannered/responsible people (traders, business people, civil/public savernt, And not touts, political jobbers, park workers, and agberos that do not have respect for the dignity and sanctity of life.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wailers are in pains already grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by karnap(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obidient youths are there to take pictures, collect their money and vote PO
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Sunnyski: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
They are coming out in the hope that Tinubu will win and become sick or even die and their brother Shettima the Boko commander becomes the president.

Fulanis can play politics

Yorubas can be fooled

Igbos are wiser

Akwa Ibom needs their own Republic. Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by deeva2: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls

This covers all the rallies in the S/E for Obi

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Midastorch(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
kingsoncj:
@seun is an APC supporter, always pushing anything about APC to the front page and wouldn't do same for Obi, really shameful.

Kindly reduce your sugar intake, your tears too sweet.... Lmfaoooooooo

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by Mrfixitt(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
richeeyo:
I bet my two balls
Rented crowd you mean
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by richeeyo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
olaeffect:

I agree. I am Obidient and I have stayed in the North.
And I can categorically tell you that the only reason why Obi will not be able to gather crowed like this in the North is simply because of fear and intimidation.
Hope you remember how the supporters of Obi were intimidated even by Nigerian police before their march in Lagos?
That is Lagos ooo, where everyone eye is open and alert.
We all know the average followers of Obi are well mannered/responsible people (traders, business people, civil/public savernt, And not touts, political jobbers, park workers, and agberos that do not have respect for the dignity and sanctity of life.
Obi's supporters are very free in Lagos

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by deeva2: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gohs:
I know Peter Obi will be our next president. grin

Let's vote Labour party this February.

If God be for you who can be against you? grin cheesy

Tinubu’s promise to the North:
Mambila Hydropower
Lake Chad
AKK Pipeline
Commercialized Agriculture
Reform of Almajiri System etc

Atiku’s promise to the North:
To open the border.
Sell everything to outsiders

Peter Obi’s promise to the North.
More spareparts shops

Vote wisely

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by richeeyo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
AntonVince:

That's a no-brainer...because he's not a Muslim.
Our brothers up there still live in the Paleolithic age.
This your point of view is funny but very true
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Evergreen4:
with money you can. Bro you need to travel to hinterlands and see hunger, people are suffering in this country. I once traveled to a place in cross river where voters are given 2 cups of rice and pieces of Maggi cubes for vote buying. Tell such people that you will give them 2k or 3k for few hours campaign if they won't follow you.

The bottom line is that these politicians intentionally creates poverty so they can use it as a weapon against the people during election

Funny enough and ironically,cross rivet is my state.those hinterland people will always vote pdp and apc.
Am into political crowd renting so I know how it works.solidarity groups get crowds and they have registered members.it is never overwhelming.they are usually organised with placards and uniforms.that kano crowd us beyond renting

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
TheGift:

If Tinubu bleeps him up, that means the entire country is bleeped!

What makes you think tinubu won't perform better than obi

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue by olaeffect(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.