Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. (24721 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Geminiivory: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
BATified2023:
The way igbos will insult his generations yet unborn ehn even me dey fear

For your info, he is cursed already. Same made that endorsed the killing of Deborah. Isn't that enough for him to be hanging and wearing the robe of a cursed fellow?
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by bentenny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
CutieKing:

His projection was more credit worthy than that of anal poll that gave a non existence party 80 and 65% lead in se and ss.
There is a distinction between a poll and a projection!
Know the difference!
A poll represents actual people while a projection is an imagination based on a former antecedence!
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by CutieKing: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Only a person suffering from mental illness will believe Aliyu who thinks that both Atiku and Tinubu will score more votes in the South South and South East than Peter Obi. It is just like believing that Obi can score more votes than Atiku in Kano or Adamawa. Very funny analysis. The analysis is not worth a used tissue paper and should be flushed down the drain. Obviously the target is Obi.
Are you sure your eyes is not paining you??.
Where did he sat pdp and apc will get higher than lp in se?.
Lp....3.3m
Pdp...2.1m
Apc....1.8m.
This is more realist than any other emotional laced polls.

1 Like

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Apc and copy be like 5&6
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by duality(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
No political jobber who doesn't feed me will determine who I will vote for.

Any analysis that is based on a politician delivering votes by rigging is a clown.

Elections have consequences. Be you Muslim / Christian or from any tribe.

A lot of people who are from Daura, Buhari's home town, don't have food to eat..

It's the loss for Nigeria if they don't elect Peter Obi.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Theunbothered: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:

Because he approves of murder means he can't be right about who would win?

Strawman argument.

You be mumu, a religious bigot who supports extra judicial killing is endorsing your candidate, your concern is petty insults.

Let Nnamdi Kanu give his own predictions, hope you will respond with the same energy. undecided
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

You be mumu, a religious bigot who supports extra judicial killing is endorsing your candidate, your concern is petty insults.

Let Nnamdi Kanu give his own predictions, hope you will respond with the same energy. undecided

To be honest, if Kanu's permutation can be put to the test of logical and sound reasoning then why not?

No fan of Kanu but if he stated that Awolowo Is the most developmental leader Nigeria has had then why would any sane person deny that given the profound and pivotal effect Awolowo's free education drive alone achieved in contributing to the development of one of the biggest ethnic groups on Earth?

Not everything is about hate and taking sides blindly. True seekers of knowledge and development always attmot to look at issues dispassionate ly.

If Kanu makes logical sense then only a fool will discount his utterance. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

1 Like

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Galaticos444: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Leahry:
This one is just a Tinubu supporter, Obi we know.
I stopped taking him serious wen he projected Tinubu to win FCT,dsame FCT that buhari couldn't win.Tinubu will come a distant 3rd or fourth in FCT
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
joyandfaith:

Error rate would be high. And in imagination polls or projection, error rate would be astronomical.

While his projections in the south is funny,that in the north is realistic and tallies with what I've been saying.both tinubu and atiku will cancel each other up north but tinubu will thrash obi up north
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by eseelvis: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by 00FFT00(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Rubbish projections

I laugh grin

I cannot wait for February to come, I can't wait.

Please don't laugh.

Nothing about what you read above is nonsense. This is a concerted strategy to disillusion and render surrender to the most formidable opposition in this contest. They want to bully you into submission psychologically.

The man is smart, but some of us are way smarter.
This is the time to double down in the fight to save this country from the usual rent-takers.

February will render void, all the f00lishness sponsored by Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Galaticos444:
I stopped taking him serious wen he projected Tinubu to win FCT,dsame FCT that buhari couldn't win.Tinubu will come a distant 3rd or fourth in FCT

Not true.but if you look at it in another angle,he might be correct.obi and atiku are sharing same votes in the fct.buhari usually loses fct narrowly but now that obi is eating atiku votes,tinubu might just win...
His projections in the south is ridiculous but I believe that atiku might win the ss narrowly
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by onuman: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Dr Aliyu Tilde is a well known writer, columist, blogger and academic. He is known for writing very controversial articles. He has worked with Premium Times and Daily Trust newspapers and has also served as a lecturer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

Dr Tilde is a two-time commissioner for education in Bauchi State. He resigned from government in December to, in his words, "attend to a call of an associate who direly needs my services".

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a5u4HAwu9fszYfwSdwQERFENUpiiCBD1vVmox7RKSkJdTNpPh3S7j2dFirxy7YLsl&id=100000958797853&eav=AfYr1d4XuafbfkvJMEjSM6WCjmzIkUHbHFc3_Py3wyz16U7NHp8LJSGbujknm7kYGXM&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

What a doctor, a doctor tacitly encouraging ethno-religious bigotry to influence voting pattern for people.

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by joyandfaith: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

While his projections in the south is funny,that in the north is realistic and tallies with what I've been saying.both tinubu and atiku will cancel each other up north but tinubu will thrash obi up north

It is realistic too. I would take opinion polls of small size serious than any projection. Projections are based on imaginations.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by toprealman: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
What will hit these guys will come from sources not know to mankind!
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Theunbothered: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

To be honest, if Kanu's permutation can be put to the test of logical and sound reasoning then why not?

No fan of Kanu but if he stated that Awolowo Is the most developmental leader Nigeria has had then why would any sane person deny that given the profound and pivotal effect Awolowo's free education drive alone achieved in contributing to the development of one of the biggest ethnic groups on Earth?

Not everything is about hate and taking sides blindly. True seekers of knowledge and development always attmot to look at issues dispassionate ly.

If Kanu makes logical sense then only a fool will discount his utterance. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Forget all this one everyone knows if Kanu said anything in support of Obi or any other politician nobody would stop to think about logic or if what he said was true especially not these brainless Tinubu cows.

They will use their many propaganda outlets pretending to be journalists to smear whoever that was.

Mind you cult leaders and terrorists like Tony Kabaka and Asari Dokubo have already endorsed Tinubu and the media is quiet.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Mccullum: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Victory of Tinubu in the next election is very certain by what's on ground,

The next president of Nigeria is ABAT, He has been destined to rule this country by God.

Reasonable Nigerians believed in him that their Hope will be Renewed,
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
joyandfaith:

It is realistic too. I would take opinion polls of small size serious than any projection. Projections are based on imaginations.

The problem with all these polls is that it covers only a small size of the population.it doesnt even covers all the states.so ilk prefer projections that covers all states or millions like the google trend.the first anap poll in sept was realistic but generally me and you know that obi will do well in ss/se and do poorly elsewhere
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by adee17: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
My brother, we must be realistic in our projection unless we will be disappointed. SW people are very sophisticated set of people who always have independent opinions.
So, Tinubu may not get the bulk votes of yoruba notwithstanding he is a yoruba himself. A lot is working against him in the region. Apart from the sophistication of yoruba people, the government of Buhari is a disaster and it's making campaigns for APC in SW harder than usual. Ask those who are in the field, they will tell you. Oyetola, though
has his shortcomings, lost osun largely to Buhari misgovernance. Besides, some governors in the APC especially in ondo and ogun are not doing well according to street talks and it is making things harder. Lagos: if the voter suppression doesn't work, then Tinubu may win the state with not more than 200k votes. Ogun: APC will win but again with minimal votes. The governor performance is not helping matters. Oyo: PDP is strong in oyo irrespective of G5. Tinubu will win with marginal votes again.
Ekiti: Tinubu will win convincingly, however the total registered voters are small.
Ondo: PDP is strong in ondo, and coupled with Akeredolu second term performance, the state votes will be divided.
Osun: PDP may likely win osun or lose by less than 50k votes.
All these and Obi movement will decimate Tinubu votes (and Atiku
too) in SW. The only hope is the North. Let's wait and see till the end of January if Atiku momentum in the North will die off or peak. The problem of Tinubu is lack of strong foothold in other Southern States apart from SW as against Atiku who will have some serious votes in all the 6 regions.

Dsalvo:

Tinubu 40-45 votes in the SW? Lol. No wahala. Your data, your opinion. We will review all this misyarn after election results are in.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Galaticos444: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Not true.but if you look at it in another angle,he might be correct.obi and atiku are sharing same votes in the fct.buhari usually loses fct narrowly but now that obi is eating atiku votes,tinubu might just win...
His projections in the south is ridiculous but I believe that atiku might win the ss narrowly
bro even a staunch APC supporter that lives in abj knows Tinubu will come a distant third.buhari usually wins gwagwalada and kwali local govt cos most of d people their are Muslims and the will rather vote atiku than Tinubu,d rest local govts is a no go area for APC and Tinubu and am not missing any word wen I say Tinubu won't get 20% of d vote in FCT
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Galaticos444:
bro even a staunch APC supporter that lives in abj knows Tinubu will come a distant third.buhari usually wins gwagwalada and kwali local govt cos most of d people their are Muslims and the will rather vote atiku than Tinubu,d rest local govts is a no go area for APC and Tinubu and am not missing any word wen I say Tinubu won't get 20% of d vote in FCT

Not true.Muslims are divided between tinubu,atiku and kwankwaso. Muslims even prefer tinubu to atiku because of his Muslim Muslim ticket.tinubu cannot take third,he will win or come second.in the last abuja council polls,apc won three lgas pdp 3.this time,I predict that each party will win 2.whoever wins amac wins abj
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by FreedomfromtheT: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
mach7:
Interesting projection.

However, Dr. Tilde is an Associate of Jagaban from times past.

Certainly, the Labour Party fellows will choose not to accept this, but rather accept the ANAP projections. While the PDP fellows will rather bank on the THISDay projections that predicts a run-off.

My own is that February should come (if not postponed) and let everyone find his level.
ANAP result is not a projection. It is based on who the intending voters said they are voting for. So the ANAP polls that says Peter Obi is the preferred choice by most Nigerians is the one that is based on facts, not someone's opinions or wishes. Thank you.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by mogbolade43693: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Next month .. is February. Just a reminder to all internet noise makers and arm chair critics Those permutating their dreams and hallucinations Power to the people North 2023 E too sure ..Next month .. is February. Just a reminder to all internet noise makers and arm chair critics Those permutating their dreams and hallucinations Power to the people North 2023 E too sure .....
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by FreedomfromtheT: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

On what basis will Atiku win Obi in the Southsouth? Atiku, a northern Fulani Muslim defeating defeating Obi, a Catholic Christian whose wife Haven't s from the Southsouth? What a joke! Have you not heard or read of PDP candidates in the Southsouth campaigning with Obi's pictures? This shows that Peter Obi of s very popular in the Southsouth and will thus win the region no matter what the governors try to do.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Galaticos444: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

Not true.Muslims are divided between tinubu,atiku and kwankwaso. Muslims even prefer tinubu to atiku because of his Muslim Muslim ticket.tinubu cannot take third,he will win or come second.in the last abuja council polls,apc won three lgas pdp 3.this time,I predict that each party will win 2.whoever wins amac wins abj
maybe u think Tinubu commands buhari's cult fellowship among Muslims and secondly the north really don't give a damn about who become d vice president and Tinubu isn't seen as a true Muslim among core northerners hence d Muslim Muslim ticket won't sell in d north.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
On what basis will Atiku win Obi in the Southsouth? Atiku, a northern Fulani Muslim defeating defeating Obi, a Catholic Christian whose wife Haven't s from the Southsouth? What a joke! Have you not heard or read of PDP candidates in the Southsouth campaigning with Obi's pictures? This shows that Peter Obi of s very popular in the Southsouth and will thus win the region no matter what the governors try to do.

How many candidates? Dont be misled by the media.most people in delta and aks prefer atiku because they love pdp.obi won't get anything in bayelsa.he will struggle in crs.most people in the rural areas know only broom and umbrella not lp or obi
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by senatordave1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Galaticos444:
maybe u think Tinubu commands buhari's cult fellowship among Muslims and secondly the north really don't give a damn about who become d vice president and Tinubu isn't seen as a true Muslim among core northerners hence d Muslim Muslim ticket won't sell in d north.

He does not command buhari followers hip neither do atiku.they don't like atiku or see him as a true Muslim.the Muslim Muslim ticket is selling among a cross section of the north who are fanatic.it sells better than picking a northern xtiab.many like shettima
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by Lincton: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
The prediction is well estimated. I admire the 35% input because on the long run the voters rate might not be as expected.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by julaion: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
naptu2:
Dr Aliyu Tilde is a well known writer, columist, blogger and academic. He is known for writing very controversial articles. He has worked with Premium Times and Daily Trust newspapers and has also served as a lecturer at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

Dr Tilde is a two-time commissioner for education in Bauchi State. He resigned from government in December to, in his words, "attend to a call of an associate who direly needs my services".

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a5u4HAwu9fszYfwSdwQERFENUpiiCBD1vVmox7RKSkJdTNpPh3S7j2dFirxy7YLsl&id=100000958797853&eav=AfYr1d4XuafbfkvJMEjSM6WCjmzIkUHbHFc3_Py3wyz16U7NHp8LJSGbujknm7kYGXM&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0

here is 2023 election projected results

Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by FreedomfromtheT: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
senatordave1:

How many candidates? Dont be misled by the media.most people in delta and aks prefer atiku because they love pdp.obi won't get anything in bayelsa.he will struggle in crs.most people in the rural areas know only broom and umbrella not lp or obi
Sir, I think you are wrong, delusional or purely mischievous to think the majority of Southsouth people love 'PDP' and therefore will leave Peter Obi and vote Atiku. Who is PDP? Is President Goodluck Jonathan contesting again under the PDP? Do you know what Alhaji Atiku Abubakar did to president Goodluck Jonathan in 2014/2015? Let me tell you. A lot of people in the cities have been communicating to their relatives in the rural areas about who to vote for. Thank you.
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

I think so too. Even if voter turnout surpass 2019, Obi cannot get 3.2milliin in my opinion.

exactly... Let's just watch and see sha... February no far again
Re: Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. by perfri(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.