Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

LP/NNPP And G-5 Factor In The 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP/NNPP And G-5 Factor In The 2023 Elections (324 Views)

Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LP/NNPP And G-5 Factor In The 2023 Elections by Prolific2018: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
I am from the Southwestern part of Nigeria, born and bred in Lagos. I will vote OBI come 2023 elections because It is the most viable thing to do in 2023.

I am however disappointed that the NNPP and LP alliance did not materialized. It is the most devasitating factor in the 2023 electioneering. If i have one wish in 2023, it is definitely LP/NNPP consolidation because that is the game changer, considering the influence of Kwankwaso in Northwestern part of Nigeria which houses the KKK polity. "Kaduna, Kastina, Kano".

Endorsement alone can not do the magic, voltronic approach and alliances of major stakeholders like LP, NNPP, SDP, APGA, G-5 etc
Will go a long way in changing the outcome of 2023 elections.

LP needs foot soldiers, canvassers, intermediaries, influencers, negotiators et al. to bring home the numbers.

Politics is all about shifting grounds and forming meaningful alliances with viable stakeholders who have mutual benefits and resources towards attaining an achievable goal.

#iamObidient
Re: LP/NNPP And G-5 Factor In The 2023 Elections by Directway: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kwankwaso saw himself as a demi god. That was the honourable thing to do - merge with Obi

(1) (Reply)

2023: G5 And Wike's Game Of Waste And Waning Relevance / Fuel Sales For ₦500 Per Litre In Port Harcourt, What The Price In Your Area? / I’ve Fulfilled My Promise On Boko Haram — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.