Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal (11013 Views)

Niger Junta Gives French Ambassador, Sylvain Itte, 48 Hours To Leave / Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Requests Address With Africa Union / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Powersurge:

It is appalling that semi-illiterates will be ghe first to insult people on online. It is very dumb to equate a countries with its GDP. It is very dumb to equal countries with trillions, perhaps even quadrillion worth of resources to only its GDP.

Did you know that in 2014, 16 African countries signed a pact with France to supply $500b annually? Are you aware that Francophone countries must have their reserve in French currency? Did you know that only French companies have the final say concerning the extraction, processing and sales of natural resources in the 16 Francophone countries?

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac was quoted as saying, “Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third world power”. His predecessor, the enigmatic François Mitterrand already prophesied as far back as 1957 that, “Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”.

Sighs

You keep repeating this crap, you have no proof of.

The question is where can this countries get 500billion dollars annually to give France , since their combined annual revenue is not up to $100billion?

The irony is that most of this francophone countries have China or Switzerland as there largest trade partners and not France.

The CFA has so much benefits, that 2 non francophone countries, Equitorial Guinea and Guinea baissu had to apply and become a member.

Go to quora, all this claims you wrote here, have be properly refuted with facts.

Is this, the kind of logical reasoning we are going to use to challenge the Western powers with?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Kaysalas(m): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sagefromtheeast:

But they have guns to kill their kinsmen
It's not the same thing brov. Gun to kill kinsmen isn't of the same Calibre with guns to reject the bully nation
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Sagefromtheeast: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kaysalas:

It's not the same thing brov. Gun to kill kinsmen isn't of the same Calibre with guns to reject the bully nation
I feel you bro

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by BanyXchi: 3:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Kaysalas:

I can't fault your statistics but my experience there is way below life in Nigeria. Peace
Benin Republic is better than Nigeria.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
owobokiri:

@ the bolded, where did I say so?
I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians.
So because I highlighted the atrocities of the French government in French West Africa, that means I support British atrocities in the English speaking part of Africa? Who doesn't know that Nigerias oil industry for instance, has been under British control post Nigeria Biafra war?

To start with, why do you Nigerians always feel an urgent urge to come to the defense of the West whenever their atrocious gimmicks in the continent are highlighted? Are you paid for this? Western countries are directly injecting themselves into local African politics. If I mention this, it's termed "excuses". But that's the reality. The French is looting french West Africa! The British is looting English speaking West Africa!! Those are the facts.

Trying to convulate the discuss by talking about bad leadership in Africa is jejune, because as far as I'm concerned, most bad leaders in this continent are products of the Western interventions in African politics.. the same problem that we are talking about here.. There are bad leaders everywhere. But when more powerful regions of the world insist on making criminals the leaders of African nations, they're sadistically entrenching evil.

I guess western powers were responsible for Tinubu emergence as APC presidential candidate?
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by owobokiri(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
blueAgent:

I guess western powers were responsible for Tinubu emergence as APC presidential candidate?

Let's be serious; are you trying to say that the French are not dictating events in French West Africa? What is the argument all about? Do you know the role of the French in the coups that brought the Eyadema dynasty to power in Togo? How the french used Hougphout Boigny to teleguide events in Africa including the assassination of Thomas Sankara, for which the french have accepted their roles in it? Do you know of Omar Bongo?? Emperor Bokassa them? Do you know who organized the coup that removed Sekou Toure and turned Guinea upside down?

Do you know that most of the uranium that is used to power french nuclear plants, come from Niger republic and that Niger republic gets almost nothing from this? That Nigerien are exposed to radiations while France exports nuclear generated power all over Europe for cash? Paul Biya is 40 years in power! Who has kept him in power while looting the Cameroons dry? How about The Central Africa republic where Gadaffi forces and the french nearly fought? Should I go on? You said the french are only interested in Oil? Who sales CAR diamonds and Guineas bauxite then? Do you really understand the menace called France

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2023
owobokiri:

Let's be serious; are you trying to say that the French are not dictating events in French West Africa? What is the argument all about? Do you know the role of the French in the coups that brought the Eyadema dynasty to power in Togo? How the french used Hougphout Boigny to teleguide events in Africa including the assassination of Thomas Sankara, for which the french have accepted their roles in it? Do you know of Omar Bongo?? Emperor Bokassa them? Do you know who organized the coup that removed Sekou Toure and turned Guinea upside down?

Do you know that most of the uranium that is used to power french nuclear plants, come from Niger republic and that Niger republic gets almost nothing from this? That Nigerien are exposed to radiations while France exports nuclear generated power all over Europe for cash? Paul Biya is 40 years in power! Who has kept him in power while looting the Cameroons dry? How about The Central Africa republic where Gadaffi forces and the french nearly fought? Should I go on? You said the french are only interested in Oil? Who sales CAR diamonds and Guineas bauxite then? Do you really understand the menace called France

Long story without facts.

Most of what you wrote are all false, based on guess work and assumptions.

You can Google mining in Guinea,Niger and the rest of francophone countries.

What you found is joint venture partnership between French and the government of those countries.

Don't quote me on what I did not say.

Where did I mention French interests in oil?

I hope you know most, if not all francophone countries are members of extractive industries transparency initiative, which means their activities are highly scrutinised and published.

https://eiti.org/countries

We can rule out ,external influences on Africa and the world over, but blaming it for African underdevelopment is false.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by Lilprocess(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2023
blueAgent:

Long story without facts.

Most of what you wrote are all false, based on guess work and assumptions.

You can Google mining in Guinea,Niger and the rest of francophone countries.

What you found is joint venture partnership between French and the government of those countries.

Don't quote me on what I did not say.

Where did I mention French interests in oil?

I hope you know most, if not all francophone countries are members of extractive industries transparency initiative, which means their activities are highly scrutinised and published.

https://eiti.org/countries

We can rule out ,external influences on Africa and the world over, but blaming it for African underdevelopment is false.

I have been following this thread, and from all indications, you have been brainwashed by the colonialists or you are one of their veranda boys.
So with your myopic way of reasoning, you want us to believe all the biased data that's been concocted by the west. This is how they changed your own history and imposed their language and way of life on you.
You need to read more about Neo-colonialism, imperialism and Multinational corporations, Read how Europe underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney, Then you can come back here and argue with fact not arguing blindly.
Re: Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal by blueAgent(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lilprocess:

I have been following this thread, and from all indications, you have been brainwashed by the colonialists or you are one of their veranda boys.
So with your myopic way of reasoning, you want us to believe all the biased data that's been concocted by the west. This is how they changed your own history and imposed their language and way of life on you.
You need to read more about Neo-colonialism, imperialism and Multinational corporations, Read how Europe underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney, Then you can come back here and argue with fact not arguing blindly.

More crap.

Your problem is they changed your language, religeon blah blah.
But hypocrites like you still run after their inventions, western education, western clothes e.t.c

I should read a book written by a dullard Liberal jockey?

There countries in Africa that were not colonised yet they are shitholes, I wonder who you would blame for that.

Go and read books written by Africans themselves, on how Africa undeveloped Africa.

https://www.google.com/m?q=how.africa+undeveloped+africa&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use / 6,000 Detained Across Russia As Anti-War Protests Enter Fourth Day / Three Tanzanian Soldiers Killed In The Democratic Republic Of Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.