Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out (27681 Views)

Imo Guber: INEC Frustrating Moves To Inspect The BVAS – Sen. Achononu Laments / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by tinsel: 2:10am On Jan 05, 2023

The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, says “fifth columnists” in and outside the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are standing in the way of reconcilliation between him and the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Both men were close allies until their relationship soured over a dispute between Mr Aregbesola and his successor as governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola.

Angry that Mr Oyetola abandoned some of his legacy policies and also kept many of his loyalists out of government, Mr Aregbesola opposed the governor’s renomination by the APC for last year’s governorship election.

At a meeting ahead of the party’s primary, the minister castigated Mr Tinubu for refusing to withdraw his support for the then governor.

The outcome of the election added to the rift as Mr Aregbrsola and his supporters were believed to have connived in the defeat of Mr Oyetola.

The minister has also been accused of lukewarmness to the presidential bid of Mr Tinubu.

But, Mr Aregbesola in a statement by his media adviser, Sola Fasure, on Wednesday said his rift with the APC flagbearer would have been resolved but for some people within and outside the APC, who are frustrating the reconciliatory moves.

“A pattern has clearly emerged of sinister and coordinated effort to frustrate the reconciliatory moves being championed by notable stakeholders within and beyond our party to rally all necessary factors for the success of our Party at the February 2023 Presidential Election,” he

“Just last week, jittery politicians, who are authors of this malicious manuscript, paid a handful of rent-a-crowd comedians to react to a non-existent ‘attack’ and regurgitate the storyline again, with the intention to frustrate a series of reconciliation steps for their selfish interest,” he added.

“We urge well-meaning Nigerians to be wary of the evil machinations of this cult of fifth columnists, whose sole business is to cause disaffection, manufacture distractions and sow discord within the APC and the progressive fold,” he urged.

“For the umpteenth time, the general public is advised to note that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is focused on delivering key reforms in the Ministry of Interior and its agencies as championed by President Muhammadu Buhari, and also ensure that the APC emerges
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/574080-they-are-frustrating-moves-to-reconcile-me-with-tinubu-aregbesola-cries-out.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Aregbesole should be at peace with himself.

He won’t spend more than 10 years in prison

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Fake news

Aregbesola that is praying that God should bring down Tinubu grin

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Moh247: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2023
What's Aregbesola's problem sef... He has done his worse and Osun is now a PDP state, why not let Jagaban be

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by PandoraObi: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2023
princeoflagos

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by BossGerald: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Aregbe's morning and night prayer grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by PointZerom: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2023
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48am On Jan 05, 2023
tinsel:
Premium Times Nigeria

BUA Group Ad
The former governor of Osun State
The Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, says “fifth columnists” in and outside the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are standing in the way of reconcilliation between him and the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

Both men were close allies until their relationship soured over a dispute between Mr Aregbesola and his successor as governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola.

Angry that Mr Oyetola abandoned some of his legacy policies and also kept many of his loyalists out of government, Mr Aregbesola opposed the governor’s renomination by the APC for last year’s governorship election.

At a meeting ahead of the party’s primary, the minister castigated Mr Tinubu for refusing to withdraw his support for the then governor.

The outcome of the election added to the rift as Mr Aregbrsola and his supporters were believed to have connived in the defeat of Mr Oyetola.

The minister has also been accused of lukewarmness to the presidential bid of Mr Tinubu.

All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu,
All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu,
But, Mr Aregbesola in a statement by his media adviser, Sola Fasure, on Wednesday said his rift with the APC flagbearer would have been resolved but for some people within and outside the APC, who are frustrating the reconciliatory moves.

“A pattern has clearly emerged of sinister and coordinated effort to frustrate the reconciliatory moves being championed by notable stakeholders within and beyond our party to rally all necessary factors for the success of our Party at the February 2023 Presidential Election,” he

“Just last week, jittery politicians, who are authors of this malicious manuscript, paid a handful of rent-a-crowd comedians to react to a non-existent ‘attack’ and regurgitate the storyline again, with the intention to frustrate a series of reconciliation steps for their selfish interest,” he added.

“We urge well-meaning Nigerians to be wary of the evil machinations of this cult of fifth columnists, whose sole business is to cause disaffection, manufacture distractions and sow discord within the APC and the progressive fold,” he urged.

“For the umpteenth time, the general public is advised to note that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is focused on delivering key reforms in the Ministry of Interior and its agencies as championed by President Muhammadu Buhari, and also ensure that the APC emerges
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/574080-they-are-frustrating-moves-to-reconcile-me-with-tinubu-aregbesola-cries-out.html
fake news from the clueless APC propagandists. Up till today, The clueless drug baron Tinubu, the clueless party destroyer refused to reconcile with Aregbesola in Osun State APC. Tinubu is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Atiku Abubakar is a goal

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Holla911(m): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2023
Aregbe will be disgraced and forced out of politics for betraying the hand that fed him during his hunger days.
Jagaban is our mandate.
Nigeria must be great.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by beelon1020(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2023
You go come back na..
In 2face voice “who want try heavy weight Champion?!.. you want to get ki-lled!?”

12 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Felabrity: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

wahala

3 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Image123(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Unfortunately, Tinubu is the politician with the largest heart in Nigeria, he may still reconcile with this failure of a man. Aregbesola failed as a governor and as a minister. He's Tinubu's worst recommendation/appointee that i know of.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Toosure70: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Holla911:
Aregbe will be disgraced and forced out of politics for betraying the hand that fed him during his hunger days.
Jagaban is our mandate.
Nigeria must be great.
Aregbe made Tinubu as well. Go and ask, Aregbe delivered alimoso votes that made Tinubu governor for 2 times. Tinubu caused the whole wahala for not allowing his boy to have political dominance in their states . Why would Tinubu force candidates on his boys in their states after dominated Lagos already. So if he loses power , all of them will just collapse together Abi. Osun no be Lagos man

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by tinsel: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Toosure70:
Aregbe made Tinubu as well. Go and ask, Aregbe delivered alimoso votes that made Tinubu governor for 2 times. Tinubu caused the whole wahala for not allowing his boy to have political dominance in their states . Why would Tinubu force candidates on his boys in their states after dominated Lagos already. So if he loses power , all of them will just collapse together Abi. Osun no be Lagos man
Ok

3 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Banbutton: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Story.. someone who wants to be seen by TINUBU, the way he's not getting attention is getting him pained..tueh.
Tinubu oko iya won

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by STEWpid(f): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Chai..

Aregbe said Bullion Vans must not pass him by..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by tommy589(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2023
You are already made for life already even if you did not reconcile

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Smartfix: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2023
It is never too late to make peace with people. 2023 is going to be a great year already and we have to key into this greatness by building bridges and making amends where necessary.

NB: If you can read my signature and you fit into the criteria, you already know what to do. Thank you and best wishes for 2023.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by mainman7(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2023
This is so deep. He that has ears let them hear. You have done your part by warning them before it becomes too late.
Tribal:
I don't want to hear any of these myopic People mortgaging the chance of Tinubu Presidency Cry here when the Fs soon after the Election starts using Federal Might to brutally .... them as usual on their very own Ancestral Fatherlands. Surely they can't allow Obi to come near Presidency, only a Yoruba President can help ensure Igbos Presidency. I was thinking Obi and Igbos would be wise enough to quickly Negotiate with Tinubu this Month to become Elected to spend the remaining 4 Years after Tinubu's first 4 Years that is to Start this Year 2023. This is the most Sensible, Realistic and Wisest Option for the Igbos, as Tinubu has been known to always honour Agreement. In fact, the Igbo that takes over after Tinubu's 4 Years can spend 8 Years and then pass Power back to another Southerner because the South really Deserves to Rule for the Next 32 Years considering that the North has callously and Heartlessly held on to Power for almost all the Time after Independence! Only Yorubas can work out things with Igbos. As for the F People, You know them and their Mission very well. Does Snakes change from being Snakes?! How come some think Fs would allow Obi, or that one of them that is being positioned to Continue in Power would not ensure the Unprecedented Level of Wickedness against Ancestral Owners of Nigerians that they have in Plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Kilometres: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Jagaban na baba...

When Tinubu wins by next month, Obi will be singing the same song for reconciliation too.

I pray Tinubu will consider him sha....Obi is a nice guy...it's the online miscreants that deceived him embarassed

21 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by princeryle1: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by kennyz247(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2023
ok
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Sicilyjoe: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
tinsel:

Pls is it possible to detect the POS where someone withdraw ur money with ur ATM card ? If so how
Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Through thick and thin, we're Oranmiyans forever.

Aregbesola is one of the few straightforward and brilliant politician we have today in Nigeria.

God bless my Leader and Political mentor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Menclothing: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
People are wicked in this life
Aregbe ordinary fridge repairer that tinubu transform his life.
Because of his greed go against hand that feed him

16 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by BaddestQueen(f): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
yes oo

3 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Mercury12(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Pathetic politician undecided
They are all after their selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Keep quiet
You have been misled by IPOB terrorists against your master

16 Likes

Re: They Are Frustrating Moves To Reconcile Me With Tinubu, Aregbesola Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Nah you want put him for prison?

Joker grin
CoronaVirusRelo:
Holla911:
Jagaban is our mandate.
Nigeria must be great.
Forced out of Politics? Do you know the followers he controls who are hell bent on his side?
I laugh at you and your ilks ignorance grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ounje Eko" Food Markets Open Across Lagos From Sunday / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.