Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate (31484 Views)

Ngige: Why It Is Difficult To Increase Varsity Lecturers’ Salaries / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home / Why I Can’t Support Akwa Ibom Airport Development –ncaa Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Diligent1(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Osobi32:
Ngige don use style shift from campaigning for tinubu..... He even said he is protecting his conscience and that Nigerians should look at their manifesto and vote who is best for the country. This guys are really warning the masses oooo.
You can twist it to what will suit you but I want you to prepare your mind, Asiwaju Boland Ahmed Tinubu will win the election, so that you will not have heart attack when the result is finally announced.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by oladotun5a: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
All Buhari Ministers are avoiding Tinubu like a leper.All Buhari Ministers are avoiding Tinubu like a leper....
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by stuffs2002: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

If osibanjo was the winner , yes Ngige would have campaigned for APC.
Nobody needs a cocaine snorter as head of state ..

Ask your fada

One of the reasons IIGBOS are not marketable at national level. Insulting people and their parents always boomerang all the time but they never learn.

Soludo tried to caution them about their animalistic ways but they in their usual character rained insults on him.

No IIGBOS will ever smell the presidency because of their Animalistic and PIIGS character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Demurray: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed My name is Lateef Adegoke, I'm a Yoruba moozlem from Osun state and I'm OBIdient. I urge all well meaning Nigerians to support Labor party because they mean well for the country.

#OBIdience
Is this you, lateef, a electrical engineer working and resides in Abuja?
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Lepon02: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ngige, a monumental.

We will not forget that.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by malakaimoscondo: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
chinae:
To way these guys think, they are ur friends so you wouldn't want to soil the chances of another nomination from any of them.

Keep your spread high, but the hand writing is on the wall.
yes that atiku is coming. That is the writing
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by MasterTeeUSA: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
it's the opposite. Why would they want Ngige after the ASUU drama to be anywhere near the campaign? APC have the support of NANS and no one wants Ngige. This is just a scripted way to explain away himself. Bill Clinton wasn't needed after his sex scandal as well.

greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by walefresh3(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed My name is Lateef Adegoke, I'm a Yoruba moozlem from Osun state and I'm OBIdient. I urge all well meaning Nigerians to support Labor party because they mean well for the country.

#OBIdience
I am a gbo man from anambra but bearing Yoruba name.. Nigerians pls vote TINUBU... Tinubu mean well for Nigerians.. peace
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by BossGerald: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Now this is a statement you are going to wish you never made.... Because you are going to regret it in a dimension unfathomable to you yet.... As you loved cursing, so let it come unto you: as you delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from you.

Haha, even God will rebuke you...so you can pray? But lemme tell you what the bible said.

The prayer of a sinner is like an abomination unto God(proverb 15: 8 ) . Go and repent and seek the face of God first and desist from supporting evil.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by BossGerald: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Addme:

Bring your proof
You want proof, see proof

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by davidl7: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
greenermodels:
Why is most of the APC top guns avoiding the campaign of Tinubu? The guy is been avoided like a leper.

Which sensible human being would vote for a drug lord who is always high on cocaine? Corn this, cassava that, bala blu, blu blaaaaa!

Always talking off point!

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Addme: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
BossGerald:

You want proof, see proof
You said "11" but here you are showing just 1..

Nothing new in resigning one's appointment even PDP PCC members too resign and nobody made noise about it.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by BossGerald: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Addme:

You said "11" but here you are showing just 1..

Nothing new in resigning one's appointment even PDP PCC members too resign and nobody made noise about it.

If you saw one, that means your mental state is worrisome urchin...

Go visit a psychiatric hospital ASAP angry
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Addme: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2023
BossGerald:

If you saw one, that means your mental state is worrisome urchin...

Go visit a psychiatric hospital ASAP angry
What a perfect way to describe your lineage.
Lying your way in public forum could be an ancestral problems which was passed to you know.

One could only imagine if you won't pass it to your uncircumcised and deranged unborn fuuls berstard.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by Poleski: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says a bad omen like Obi.
Obi is a bad omen,a curse and the "worstest"governor.
Obi is anti growth and anti development.
A stingy and selfish person.
Name only one person Obi has helped to move up in life.He is a calamity,a grave disaster grin Soludo,Arthur etc.
Sensible people avoid Obi like the plague

You're a demented fool. Continue spreading your crooked master's lies. Continue supporting the criminals who made your pathetic life hell. 

Peter Obi is the best choice we've to rescue this Nigeria, and you know it, but you're too brainwashed to do the right thing. 

Don't worry, when Obi becomes president, you'll be able to go to school to learn how to write English.
Re: Ngige: Why I Can’t Support Any Presidential Candidate by basybasy: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
greenermodels:
He is avoiding ipob not destroy him if he declares support for Jagaban. Igbo land with many terrible people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari / Five Key Figures To Watch In Nigeria's Election- AFP / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.