Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (61745 Views)

Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by JOemmy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
They should leave that woman and arrest the husband(pastor) that lay magun on her.

Nothing like any magun the herbalist probably died from heart attack due to too much excitement.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Elidrisy20: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Na This Herbal Drug kill am
guy where I fit get this herbal?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Elidrisy20: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Na him time Don do,adius
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
They should leave that woman and arrest the husband(pastor) that lay magun on her.
try to get concrete info b4 you say things. It was the same herbalist that put magun on the pastor's wife so the said pastor can die. He tried it series of times with the pastor and failed even the pastor sent his wife packing due to her cheerful givings in the community but elders persuaded him so he accepted her back and at the end, this happened. And imagine the man ooooooo he has 4 wives oooooooo and at the end still died on a coded puna.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Oluwomonext212(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
No evidence neither there was any threat by the pastor prior to the deceased last breath …. The first and only suspect is the the madam in question, only her can give an account of what transpired before EjiOgbe death. Pastor go just dey one place dey drink palm wine to erase his worries

quote author=ghiloman28 post=119734714]They should leave that woman and arrest the husband(pastor) that lay magun on her. [/quote]
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
uwelaa:
Seriously this woman need prayer at this point
Which main prayer
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by olisaEze(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
What business does light have with darkness bikonu, that a pastor’s wife will even meet and agree to expose her stretch marks for a native doctor?? It is either she was the go-between for her husband and the unfortunate lover, or she was paying for a personal favor all by herself! grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ashawo tribe
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by MNDY(m): 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
ghiloman28:

Dis Magun
I hear say Doggystyle fiiii escape am
How true?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Machinegun91(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to see her face please
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
try to get concrete info b4 you say things.
It was the same herbalist that put magun on the pastor's wife so the said pastor can die.

He tried it series of times with the pastor and failed

even the pastor sent his wife packing due to her cheerful givings in the community
but elders persuaded him so he accepted her back and at the end, this happened. And imagine the man ooooooo he has 4 wives oooooooo and at the end still died on a coded puna.

You say na babalawo na him put the magun for her body?
How?
That is not possible unless as you said it was placed by another third party which could be another woman whose husband she has slept with
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by MNDY(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
try to get concrete info b4 you say things. It was the same herbalist that put magun on the pastor's wife so the said pastor can die. He tried it series of times with the pastor and failed even the pastor sent his wife packing due to her cheerful givings in the community but elders persuaded him so he accepted her back and at the end, this happened. And imagine the man ooooooo he has 4 wives oooooooo and at the end still died on a coded puna.

It means this Magun has remedy/antidote.
I've heard that Doggystyle escapes it as the style is not Climb based on the Magun name of the charm.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by papagiddy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
May God bless that Pastor....for killing the herbalist
.....he did everything to kill d idiot rocking his wife.......and he succeeded !!!! Nonsense!
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Or an elder in the church laxed the magun on her during one of the trips
Which is a different type .I have forgotten the name of that type it is placed on a known Patt of the victim .the one for women is different for the one for the men
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
MNDY:

I've heard that Doggystyle escapes it as the style is not Climb based on the Magun name of the charm.
As long as na magun anystyle you wan use na somersault and die or thunder strike and die
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by eomonkhegbele: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Em don use herbalist do rituals. grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
papagiddy:
May God bless that Pastor....for killing the herbalist
.....he did everything to kill d idiot rocking his wife.......and he succeeded !!!! Nonsense!
More like the herbalist killed himself
The wife just happened to be the playing field
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by RestructureNig2: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha

Bloody Muhamedian pig from the Sahel
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Holla911:
As a man, when you notice your wife has started cheating on you and disrespecting you, safe your dignity and your life by calling off the union.
A cheating wife is a poison to a man and his personality.
No rip to the dead. He got well served by the gods.
Have you considered the option that the woman may have been jazzed with infidelity jazz
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by everythinggirly(f): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
He ended his life straight up, him juju no tell am say na wetin go sup? grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

You say na babalawo na him put the magun for her body?
How?
That is not possible unless as you said it was placed by another third party which could be another woman whose husband she has slept with
it's very possible because the said woman has been sleeping with him frequently I repeat very very possible besides he was trying to eliminate a competition and ridicule sucj competition but ridiculed himself in the end.hope you know say boyfriend dey put magun for girlfriend body sha. Things dey happen wey we no know ooooooo you will be shocked.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Another angle is this

There is no way if there is magun laced on her body that the babalawo will not pick up the aura of jazz in her body!
So the mentionood she having magun laced on her is a big hoax
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
MNDY:

sure it has remedy though I don't know about doggy but you know it stays in the woman's body slightly below the idodo area and there's a way chronic fornicators with charms usually know that a woman has it in her body when they are in the romance stage by touching her belly with a special ring and during the smooching or whatever the ring will be veey hot.There's a lot of things I can't say here jare besides it's easier saying it in my language.

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:
Another angle is this

There is no way if there is magun laced on her body that the babalawo will not pick up the aura of jazz in her body!
So the mentionood she having magun laced on her is a big hoax
hmmmmm you no sabi anything if person time don come e don come you know the number of people wey the babalawo don dandubule their wife, you know the number of men wey he don snatch their wives, you know the number of men he don render useless because he wan chop their wife. You will be shocked oga na iyana megrigo boy I be for abeokuta I dey enter ago ika and ago iwe on a steady. Things are beyond wetin we dey see abeg
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Gbeng30(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Strange world, strange incident with shameless people
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
it's very possible because the said woman has been sleeping with him frequently I repeat very very possible besides he was trying to eliminate a competition and ridicule sucj competition but ridiculed himself in the end.hope you know say boyfriend dey put magun for girlfriend body sha. Things dey happen wey we no know ooooooo you will be shocked.
If the babalawo is trying to eliminate the pastor as a competition.
Then it is not magun!
Magun is magun.no one can climb the woman until it is removed by the planter!
But if you say babalawo sent a particular spiritual attack on the wife to the husband(which I cannot mention).
Then it is that attack that came back to kill him since the attack could not kill the pastor.Ot is not magun!

The spiritual agents where just using the woman as a battle field in the realm of the spirit.Lord Have mercy!
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
hmmmmm you no sabi anything if person time don come e don come you know the number of people wey the babalawo don dandubule their wife, you know the number of men wey he don snatch their wives, you know the number of men he don render useless because he wan chop their wife. You will be shocked oga na iyana megrigo boy I be for abeokuta I dey enter ago ika and ago iwe on a steady. Things are beyond wetin we dey see abeg
If Dem wan collect person wife no be magun Dem dey use!
If Dem wan yeye wife husband na another thin
If Dem wan snatch husband wife na another thin
But this baba own be say the jazz wey him put to kill the woman wife return come meet am
Straight up
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

If the babalawo is trying to eliminate the pastor as a competition.
Then it is not magun!
Magun is magun.no one can climb the woman until it is removed by the planter!
But if you say babalawo sent a particular spiritual attack on the wife to the husband(which I cannot mention).
Then it is that attack that came back to kill him since the attack could not kill the pastor.Ot is not magun!

The spiritual agents where just using the woman as a battle field in the realm of the spirit.Lord Have mercy!
you are getting there gradually and pls check the types of magun and you will understand more I feel they want to use one of things the babalawo likes doing to ridicule him and disgrace his family because I am telling you that babalawo na deadly striker when it comes to women, if he sees a woman he likes "o ma mu bale sha ni" except if awon irumole no wan make am happen.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by baralatie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
you are getting there gradually and pls check the types of magun and you will understand more I feel they want to use one of things the babalawo likes doing to ridicule him and disgrace his family because I am telling you that babalawo na deadly striker when it comes to women, if he sees a woman he likes "o ma mu bale sha ni" except if awon irumole no wan make am happen.
Forget that thin!
Baba ti mu omo mole.ikan mi ni baba Le Lara iyawo!
Ki shey ishe magun rara
Baba ti fe Ogun mu pastor ni oyi 'molowo
Oro ti o be Nile yi kin se oro magun

I want to explain but I am restrained because there are nairalanders whose joy is to sleep with people's wives embarassed
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

If Dem wan collect person wife no be magun Dem dey use!
If Dem wan yeye wife husband na another thin
If Dem wan snatch husband wife na another thin
But this baba own be say the jazz wey him put to kill the woman wife return come meet am
Straight up
this particular man's specialty is that magun people even come from ile ife,modakeke far and wide just to get magun wey them go use lace their wife but I doubt it isn't magun that killed him because of the woman's description of how he died.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
baralatie:

Forget that thin!
Baba ti mu omo mole.ikan mi ni baba Le Lara iyawo!
Ki shey ishe magun rara
Baba the Ogun moly pastor ni oyi 'molowo
Oro ti o be Nile yi kin se oro magun
hmmmmmm and the annoying thing is there are neighbours oooooooo grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by kaywhy09(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.