Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (61747 Views)

Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Father Raises Alarm After Sick Daughter Narrates Ritual Encounter With Herbalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by DennisEche(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
What exactly is the point arresting the woman when no proper forensic investigation has been done to establish foul play in the man's death?!

Any small thing, our police start arresting especially when under pressure from social media 'juries'!

You can question her as a potential suspect (not even suspect), interrogate, and let her go if no link is immediately established between her and the incident.

Such shameful unprofessionalism!
Keep speaking English on social media. Every death is suspicious untill proven otherwise. In this case the first suspect here is the Woman and it is not out of place for the police to arrest her. Since you sabi English and law like this , wait make person die when you two are alone then you will know the extent of power of the police to make arrest.
The same punch of ignorant fools like you will still complain if the Police didn't make arrest
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by victorazy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
riverbird:
Atleast he enjoyed himself before his death grin

grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by frankson1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:
pastor's wife and a herbalist? how manage?

Probably, the pastor's wife is in need of 'spiritual powers'.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by faceland: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kharol1234:
Baba get heart attack

He knows he was doing abomination.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by sreamsense: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:
wetin pastor wife go do for herbalist house?

This country is the real definition of shiiit...

Omor na inside my room I dey follow Jehovah talk now. No more big building where one pastor will come and lay hands on me after knacking a choir member...

imagine, laying that dirty hands on me.

Pastors be dipping fingers in pzzies and be pointing that saucage at me.... nahnah
You are listening to deceit of the devil by thinking not going to church is the solution. Jesus already propeshied that in the last days many false prophets will arise which means churches will be filled with fake Christians. Despite all these, Jesus didn't say you should leave the church when you see all these things happening. Only he warned be careful, let no one deceive you.

Suggesting to yourself to stay indoor because of many fake prophets that will arise is the suggestion of the devil by making you think you can grow without fellowshiping with body of Christ. The trick of the devil is to make you cold as Jesus warned that in the last days, love of many shall be wax cold... Keep going to church but be vigilant and grow to maturity to help other members grow in Christ
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by ayoolajide(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
He don chop breakfast
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Awoleesu(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

2 things respect no boundaries...

Sex and Soccer. smiley
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Awoleesu(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
ayoolajide:
He don chop breakfast last supper

Fixed!
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by orumba(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigeria! Where all began and end
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Kmakaveli(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Naija which way
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:

That's power combo, holy ghost power plus herbalist power
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Karleb(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm not sad about this news because it used to be the other way round.

Girls dying during sex has put a lot of guys in trouble, let women feel it too.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by eikeem(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
Akpako don land her for trouble
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
DennisEche:

Keep speaking English on social media. Every death is suspicious untill proven otherwise. In this case the first suspect here is the Woman and it is not out of place for the police to arrest her. Since you sabi English and law like this , wait make person die when you two are alone then you will know the extent of power of the police to make arrest.
The same punch of ignorant fools like you will still complain if the Police didn't make arrest

I'm sorry.... You are quoting the wrong person please.

I don't lower myself to the horrendous level of bandying words with sycophants. Thank you.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Kajaard: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
MNDY:

Dis Magun
I hear say Doggystyle fiiii escape am
How true?

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Alexanderobi: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=119733334][i]What an unfortunate and Horrible death for the man.
What a wasted life! Expressway to Hell!

DON'T PASS JUDGEMENT!!!!
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Isabi4lov: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

You meant the pastor's wife's pictures and not the herbalists wife's pictures
The three of them .

The herbalist, herbalist's wife & the adulteress pastor's wife.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Kajaard: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Isabi4lov:
The three of them .

The herbalist, herbalist's wife & the adulteress pastor's wife.

This is serious. Thanks for the information.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by billyG(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pastor wife fa!This has not happened anywhere before what happens to "I rebuke you IJN"
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by KingsleyIsrael: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
they both have met their waterloo, but i tell it is more than what the eye can see imagine the scenario _ pastor's wife (Gods messenger) and a native doc(agent of the devil) it doesnt tally in normal sense, but behind the scene it is more of give and take. for me this is more than sex but sacrifice, the church may be using the native doc for progress 2ru the pastor madam.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by ayenale1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Eh recorded the act to tell us say na magun...no sign of magun was stated...the combination no gel...maybe the herbalist is pastor wife ex and they can't go off the past...die in active service
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Isabi4lov: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kajaard:

This is serious. Thanks for the information.
You're welcome .
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by nedekid: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Mayorchukwu: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Who is the real harbalist from this case?
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by ghiloman28(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is the gist am looking for I said it earlier. Thank you
oladipuposadeeq:
try to get concrete info b4 you say things. It was the same herbalist that put magun on the pastor's wife so the said pastor can die. He tried it series of times with the pastor and failed even the pastor sent his wife packing due to her cheerful givings in the community but elders persuaded him so he accepted her back and at the end, this happened. And imagine the man ooooooo he has 4 wives oooooooo and at the end still died on a coded puna.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
ExAngel007:
I still no understand. Abi she dey find pikini ni? grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Greatdand007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:

Omor na inside my room I dey follow Jehovah talk now. No more big building where one pastor will come and lay hands on me after knacking a choir member...

Pastors be dipping fingers in pzzies and be pointing that saucage at me.... nahnah

You are a sinner you need to beg God for forgiveness how can you say such smh for you
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by callmevirus(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
POWER PASS POWER
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by jclassiq(m): 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
hotwax:

Na money cause Wahala nah.
The man looks rich. The greedy wh0re just wanted to cash out.
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by Bimpe29: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
PointZerom:

You should be in the crusade ground by now, abi u dey press phone for church ni?
Lol! This is also evangelical in nature grin
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by hotwax: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Greatdand007:

You are a sinner you need to beg God for forgiveness how can you say such smh for you

mr god abeg no vex...
Re: Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police by bewla(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
What an unfortunate and Horrible death for the man.
What a wasted life! Expressway to Hell!

Amend your ways Folks! Do not allow a little pleasure to destroy your soul in Hell which is Forever and ever.
He died in action with alomo bitters and tompo mixture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.