Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. (1570 Views)

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Pictures Of Hope Uzodinma Young Wife. / Femi Fani-kayode Congratulates His Young Wife As She Gets Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
This life everything is vanity upon vanity,i just recieved a sad news at work today that my friend died in an autocrah with his wife and two children,this is a guy i always envied that he has accomplished more than me even though we are peers.

He travelled home to his parents while i barely even have enough to flex this yuletide season,news just got me now that he lost his life together with his wife and children, i nearly ran mad because i still brough yam and egg from his restaurant on the 27th of december before he travalled on the 2nd.

You see life? I am worried i didnt have enough to travel and someone travelled only to die with his entire family... cry
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by tesppidd: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Very sad.

May their souls rest in peace with the Lord.

Truly Truly this world is not our own.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by yrhuhfy113: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This life everything is vanity upon vanity,i just recieved a sad news at work today that my friend died in an autocrah with his wife and two children,this is a guy i always envied that he has accomplished more than me even though we are peers.

He travelled home to his parents while i barely even have enough to flex this yuletide season,news just got me now that he lost his life together with his wife and children, i nearly ran mad because i still brough yam and egg from his restaurant on the 27th of december before he travalled on the 2nd.

You see life? I am worried i didnt have enough to travel and someone travelled only to die with his entire family... cry

See better learn the right lesson..... THIS YEAR MANY WILL DIE because they are not spiritually covered.
Sorry to say but your guy and his family had no one spiritually watching over them..... its not by going to mosque or church.

hmmmm may God give you grace to bear the loss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by DispatcherLagos: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sometimes I see it this way.....life after death will be better.

Come to think of it, what really are we doing here?

Before you argue with me, if you have option of coming on earth and not coming, which will you take?

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
What did you do to them

Moreover nàiraland is not a police station
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
What did you do to them

Moreover nàiraland is not a police station

You are a fuuuul and demented fellow
What is wrong with nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by DispatcherLagos: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

See better learn the right lesson..... THIS YEAR MANY WILL DIE because they are not spiritually covered.
Sorry to say but your guy and his family had no one spiritually watching over them..... its not by going to mosque or church.

Oga shut up abeg.
T.B Joshua and other spiritual leaders that died probably have no spiritual backing.
Please it's too early to start being foolish this year.
How can God even save you from death that He equally created?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
Everyone will go someday
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Before you argue with me, if you have option of coming or earth and not coming, which will you take?
Is there really life after death?
Is there another world where we go to after
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by DispatcherLagos: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I'm of the belief that there is life after here. Considering the technological investment made on creating man( not referring to the body) . It's too good to be wasted in just 100+ years maximum we spend here

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by ahnie: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
Here for the comments.

Rip to them.
Free tips how I have bn living my life.
I take each day as it comes,I do not allow the stress of life gets to me.
Anything I m unable to resolve,I let it sort itself out.
The little I have,I m contented with it.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by maasoap(m): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

RIP to him. For the rest of us who are still alive, less travel less and less. They didn't even travel for the festivities, sad
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Righteousness2(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
That is life bro.
The time we have is now. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
That is the reason we sound the alarm on the need to be Concious of Eternity and live in the preparation of Eternity .

Goodmarlian:

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by maasoap(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Before you argue with me, if you have option of coming on earth and not coming, which will you take?

Lol. We just found ourselves here, not by choice but by happenstance grin grin grin
BTW: is there really any life after death?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by goziem1982(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

When you are covered by the grace you think is by your making, the person watching you never watch his own life finish. God knows better, even those that are more righteous than you die before you. Prayer is good but don't think is because you are too prayerful that you are alive.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by beejaay: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you like be spiritually covered and even be undercover, you must die, everybody will die, it doesn't mater when you will.. If you like spend 100urs or even 1000yrs, u must die one.. Those that died 200urs ago are dead whether they died when they were 2yrs or 100yrs, the bottom line is they are dead.. 100yrs from now it won't matter whether u died at age 50 or 5 or even 40, what will matter is that u are dead.. We are all dead from the day we were born.. At the end of the game of chess, both the queen and the pawn will be back in the sack

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by LadyExcellency: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Do you believe in the existence of Spirits?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Why do Nigerians love talking like personal assistant to God ?

How did you know he wasn't covered spiritually ?

Things happen somethings that are way beyond our and thoughts and imaginations.

Let's stop castigating even in death.

My condolences to the family though and you the friend!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Do you believe in the existence of Spirits?
Spirits exist of course,i mean demons and Angels and the rest but i dont know of humans.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Odin13: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Death is pain … for those left behind .. memories that can’t be erase .. pops up.. now and then forever ..

Rip to the dead..

If not for sin… death is a happy experience ..but lack of confidence in what humans believe .. makes death horrible .

God bless us all..

Pray we live to fulfill all our purpose for being here .

In Christ.. we die to live again
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Timatayo1: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
May the soul's of departed ones rest in peace may good God forgive us our sins and fill us with holy spirit and give us the grace to do good in all our ways
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Ganjafama(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

The spiritual world is our true home. We are just passing through this world. The spiritual world is a place of rest. The only thing I fear about death is the thought of never seeing my loved ones again.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by IgOga(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Sorry to hear about the sad news. People die because it's their time. It has nothing to do with spiritual covering. Even if you have spiritual covering when your time comes nothing you can do about it.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by DispatcherLagos: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ganjafama:
The spiritual world is our true home. We are just passing through this world. The spiritual world is a place of rest. The only thing I fear about death is the thought of never seeing my loved ones again.
The question ones again is....why must we pass through this world before getting to the spiritual world?

A world where we start suffering from the very moment were conceived to the last moment on earth.
A world where you don't even know the HOW or the WHY of your being here, rather we are just victims of procreation.

The day humanity will decide to say no to procreation, many questions will start having answers
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Ganjafama(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

The question ones again is....why must we pass through this world before getting to the spiritual world?

A world where we start suffering from the very moment were conceived to the last moment on earth.
A world where you don't even know the HOW or the WHY of your being here, rather we are just victims of procreation.

The day humanity will decide to say no to procreation, many questions will start having answers
Passing through the physical world is just to make us appreciate the spiritual world more.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by DispatcherLagos: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ganjafama:
Passing through the physical world is just to make us appreciate the spiritual world more.
At the people that died at birth, still births, the ones that died without knowing anything about the physical would, how then will they appreciate the spiritual world....? From your argument
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Your tone of reporting is bad. You seem to be celebrating your living on the sad news of your friends death. Too bad. Now is time for mourning not any form of celebration

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Goodmarlian: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Your tone of reporting is bad. You seem to be celebrating your living on the sad news of your friends death. Too bad

undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is just so sad to read.

Life indeed is VANITY.

May their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Your tone of reporting is bad. You seem to be celebrating your living on the sad news of your friends death. Too bad. Now is time for mourning not any form of celebration
You have a good point there,
But, we think he is not gloating in their deaths,
He is just thanking God for his life, albeit in not too proper words or in the words that he could only express himself with.
Kindly pardon him.
We hope you saw the below in his write-up also?!

..............news just got me now that he lost his life together with his wife and children, i nearly ran mad 

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
IgOga:

Sorry to hear about the sad news. People die because it's their time. It has nothing to do with spiritual covering. Even if you have spiritual covering when your time comes nothing you can do about it.
Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. by Ganjafama(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

At the people that died at birth, still births, the ones that died without knowing anything about the physical would, how then will they appreciate the spiritual world....? From your argument
I strongly believe that they may have another chance to get that experience by being reborn (This is strictly my own belief).

(1) (2) (Reply)

It May Be Coup D'etal In Nigeria If Care Is Not Taken. / Meet Osun State Chairman Local Government Service Commission. / Another 750 Million Naira In Bribe Money From Australian Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.