Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55315 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ibkinter(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.
In this 2023 pls learn to mind your business. Haba
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

So who is to blame cos it seems like ure blaming the man. undecided

and what is the way forward'? Lol
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Isabi4lov: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

If he easy you too run am , I know of a woman she calls her husband bros
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Soner34r: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Ydydg

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Mehn... These your neighbors are weird. Imagine a wife referring to her husband as guy. I'd rather remain single than to marry someone that doesn't like me. It's like a time bomb awaiting for an explosion.

Hahahaha! I have seen one that calls her husband “Uncle xyz”. grin

But this OP ehn. When did he have time to monitor them like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Ola4lead(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Op you get the work? How you know all their details.... Bro find something to do with your time

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Miracle45: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Men these days don dey do amebo pass women sef undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Guderian(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
MathewOG:
7 Thunderous events that will happen if PETER OBI becomes president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZBO66KoCM

Your work??
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by biggie73(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why not mind your business? Anyway, it doesn't imply they are unhappy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Sweetvie: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mind your business smiley
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by womenareapezz: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

how did you know this?

Are you sleeping together with them undecided

All this ediots coming out of their cave just to trend

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Come why all of una dey castigate OP like dis na, no be police say wen u see something say something? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Mexyz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
The OP go dey regret why him open this thread now, everyone telling him to mind his business grin.

@Op, please mind your business and leave your neighbour's marriage alone tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by vickydevoka(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

This is the only way marriage can last. Play play marriage the bring see finish Wic usually end in divorce. That’s how our fathers live and it went well
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by enemachris(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls up.
Don't drink Panadol for another man's headache. allow them to live their lives. They know themselves and what works for them. Face your own journey n leave another man's own.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by vickydevoka(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
mmsen:
A lot of men do not like being around their wives.

Fact
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by mechanics(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hmmmm, it's well with them.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by bonnyhope: 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Engage yourself with something and stop being a watch dog

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ApostlePaul14: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
OP, mind your business.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Lolachef(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why don't you mind Ur fucking business.
Braintaf23:

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by victorazy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Amebo!

Learn to mind your business!

You be ambulance? grin
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by DaveHarry(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
I for say mind ur business like me but I learn say even if u mind ur business, people go still complain especially neighbors. So I encourage u to look more into their lives n give us updates here. Thank u n remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by DaveHarry(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Soner34r:
Ydydg
I sure say if u rili dey win dese bets, u fo no dey enta nairaland again. Only a greedy fool will fall for dis ur useless scam advert.
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.

LOL damn it boy your wicked lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Eagba(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Amebo
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by HitSong: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:

Lol
The name "guy" got me grin
But you too like amebo grin
Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by BRATISLAVA: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Your champion, the malignant guest, was outed, and now the circus needs another clown. The focus is this neighbor's marriage, and from there it will devolve to the usual misogyny.

Expect more varied forms of misogynist bait. The usual script will rest for a while before being found in the pile again.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by zeuss: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2023
@Braintaf23
Dont loose hope. Look for a better topic next time....pray make this one no reach front page the roasting u go receive no be here.

Chai...no mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.