Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) (61573 Views)

Tinubu Suffers Gaffe At Kebbi, Urges Supporters To Vote On 25th January (Video) / The Meaning Of ' Gazelle Gagaraga ' (Explained) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by bewla(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2023
saysugar:
That's mixture of English and yoruba, you keep finding his error
Pingin with swag don't mind this mofos

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by bewla(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2023
clevybrown:
Don't u look or even sound stupid trying to defend Baba balablu right now? grin
Cool down and listen to why he made that comment of Bula Blu

A town hall is a different thing to bla bla Blu
Take it back slowly and
Use African sense to digest it it will have meaning to you

If not let me make it simple town hall is not some thing you just sit down and just be fuming bla bla Blu

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Alpharey:

And after he wins exchange rate will become 1 dollar / 1 naira. You guys have not started suffering
Nobody can save the country. Nigeria is no different from a broken tumbler; unfixable for the foreseeable future.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Robenna(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2023
Bro rest

That's how you'll be going about finding fault

Nawa o��
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nairamaniac: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
nothing was edited he was ask to test the microphone but instead he tasted it with his tongue
This is no longer funny.
And the scary thing is that this man can win the election.

Even if he dies on seat, see the next man that queues next to him, even worse.

Unlike when we had no worries idf buhari should die, a better man was waiting in line.

God please perform this miracle for us this 2023.

We have been punished enough with the wrong leaders.

2 Likes

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2023
This man is nothing but a big disaster, if he could assist buhari to win, and now thinking of winning as a president by all means, it means he will show us shege and I trust this stupid country, the more money you have, the more chances of winning, not minding all these red flags.
May God help Nigerians. cry

Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by nedekid: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You always copy and paste this statement on different threads. If God says Peter Obi will win the Presidential election, he will win it. Calm yourself down. Nothing will happen.
Are you minding the hungry fellow? Go to his profile and read his post of how he was denied 500 naira on each bag of rice and how he was jobless and needed the money for sustainance.
This same hungry man is the one claiming to feel sorry for Obi, feeling for him.
Person in that needs help is feeling for a billionaire.
Nigerians have mouty pass their pay grade.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Hadesz11: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Tannhauser:
angry

Nothing new, as it is now sef, even Baba God don comot hand for Nigeria matter. You all are strictly OYO.
Choose ye this day.... cool
�[right][/right] grin grin
angry grin angry angry angry angry
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Shikini: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Shame
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Novarisammy2: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE

Source- https://gazettengr.com/gazelle-gagaraga-tinubu-mumbles-another-word-salad-about-yahoo-boys-on-campaign-trail/

APC urchins really deserves some accolades. it is a herculean job defending the indefensible expired drug lord
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by texazzpete(m): 8:18am On Jan 06, 2023
saysugar:
That's mixture of English and yoruba, you keep finding his error

Why would he be Speaking Yoruba in Edo State? In Benin City?

You’re even making it look worse for him with this childishly poor defence
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Abimagicfine: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]I watch Obi Campaigs this week I thought they are observing social distance inside empty stadium � � �
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Jking20(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2023
ElegannnT:
If what I'm thinking is correct, I think Buhari may be better than Tinubu in everything verything

So you already know who the next president is?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Uchesis: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2023
Stronghold91:
truth baba know what's he saying
are you referring to the word "gragra"
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by clevybrown(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2023
bewla:
Cool down and listen to why he made that comment of Bula Blu

A town hall is a different thing to bla bla Blu
Take it back slowly and
Use African sense to digest it it will have meaning to you

If not let me make it simple town hall is not some thing you just sit down and just be fuming bla bla Blu
Hahahaha.... This is making u sound even more stupid.... Don't let Tinubu place u in this deluded position, it's not worth it cos I know u are more smarter than this... grin
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2023
So T-H-I-E-F-N-U-B-U not only pees himself uncontrollably and $h1ts his pants, he is actually quite mentally challenged. And some want him to lead this great country?! WTF, Afonja?!
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by franudi: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QH3Dgi1fE

Source- https://gazettengr.com/gazelle-gagaraga-tinubu-mumbles-another-word-salad-about-yahoo-boys-on-campaign-trail/

Yahoo-Yahoo Godfather advising his Yahoo-Yahoo youngins to do what he does. Expand into the manufacturing of stealing State funds.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by shonepa(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2023
Una neva see HENIITIN!
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Where you've been buying it during GEJ's tenure

I buy it at the rate of 87naira and buhari promise to make it 40 naira with tinubu. Even his spoke person, but pls any special incentive and I join you in this your wicked act
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
And u get it at your comfort as you've been doing in APC's tenure.

For the incentives, supporting Tinubu is the height of patriotism. That's the incentive/peace of mind we gets.
If you're not, you're automatically unpatriotic.

IgweBUIKE1:
I buy it at the rate of 87naira and buhari promise to make it 40 naira with tinubu. Even his spoke person, but pls any special incentive and I join you in this your wicked act
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=119761424]And u get it at your comfort as you've been doing in APC's tenure.

For the incentives, supporting Tinubu is the height of patriotism
[/quote lol pls where is the comfortability, his November till date pls tell the comfortable place you buy and I will come and get mine there,everyone is crying and hunger and starvation and yet you re patriotic to hardship and sufferhead
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023
Become APC or even Tinubu supporter and enjoy the comfort

IgweBUIKE1:
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2023
May God punish all agbado supporters fucking bastards you all will die miserable deaths .....and only your fleas will mourn you
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2023
Buddha3:

Leave that one first!

Tinubu fvck up for Edo abi e no fvck up?

You mentioned Tinubu fvck up for Edo. In the midnight around 3.am after meditation, I ask all nairaland members to note the States.

I remember Bayelsa and Edo. When Tinubu was going to Kano, the IBOs and other Tinubu Southern enemies wanted spiritual manipulation to work. On nairaland they even said they expect another spiritual induced confusion of Tinubu, but KANO environment was too saturated for them because of Islamic Clerics and Alfas and also the region is under another Triangular Forces. In Benin, Edo witchcrafts and associated forces hold control.

I want nairaland people to help me note those states. Since 2017, some people said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them.
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Millz404(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
funshint:
This OP na olodo. So you don't know that gazelle na animal?! Tinubu is 10x more intelligent than most of you guys. That's why you can't understand him. His intelligence is too advanced.

But no vex, you know say you mumu abi. What is the correlation between gazelle and yahoo boys. Cow

1 Like

Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Become APC or even Tinubu supporter and enjoy the comfort

lol... I know a lot personal that are dieing of hunger and starvation and yet no means of livelihood
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2023
babaolofin:

You mentioned Tinubu fvck up for Edo. In the midnight around 3.am after meditation, I ask all nairaland members to note the States.

I remember Bayelsa and Edo. When Tinubu was going to Kano, the IBOs and other Tinubu Southern enemies wanted spiritual manipulation to work. On nairaland they even said they expect another spiritual induced confusion of Tinubu, but KANO environment was too saturated for them because of Islamic Clerics and Alfas and also the region is under another Triangular Forces. In Benin, Edo witchcrafts and associated forces hold control.

I want nairaland people to help me note those states. Since 2017, some people said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them.

You typed three paragraphs of an epistle and succeeded in not answering the question.

Tinubu fvck up for Edo abi e no fvck up?
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by IreneJane: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2023
tonididdy:

Una mumu never do ?
Can you translate word for word what that druggie said?
Even the gazelle…or gazelliots garagara is nowhere to be found in the speaach.
How you lots come online to defend this man, is something I still can’t wrap my BRAINS around.

I no blame you .. you brain is full of hates that will never make you see anything good in life . Learn learn
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2023
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by IreneJane: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2023
Jack005:
I'm better off than you who sucks the agbado drug lords dick for a living.. Urchins are never do wells.Spits!!

Just know that oloriburuku leyin boys yii, after trying to educate you based on what the author of news is trying to spread out ..
Re: “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) by onyibest2k(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2023
tinubu brain is gone if we make this mistake nigeria will suffer more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.