Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village (12160 Views)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by nesphil(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
HE. Senator Dr. Okowa is known all over Delta State as 'The Road Master'.
And having followed his documentary online tagged 'Smart Delta',
I know that this Mace Thiefz is lying grin

How can Omo Agege-bread grin said that Okowa 'The Road Master' has not constructed any road since he assumed office.

Who constructed Maryam Babangida Road in Asaba, etc.
Mace Thiefz indeed!

grin

OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/ive-constructed-4-road-projects-in-your-village-okowa-replies-omo-agege/amp/
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
That selfish bigoted goat, he will never see inside of Aso Rock parlor.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us...
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by brucelee29: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please, go and verify properly. The roads Okowa is claiming are been constructed by NDDC which is a Federal government project
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Surely they shall remain in poverty, pdp Mumurists of the Big Heart state.
Delta is PDP.
Know this know peace.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by tutudesz: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felimax:

If Omo Agege wins Sheriff before your very eyes here in Nairaland I will expire this account and start afresh.

There are so many reasons why the PDP in Delta State remains a superpower.
Superpower having sleepless nights grin nobody can predict the winner this time around, Ibori boy's are working for omo agege
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by tutudesz: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
sageb:

Omo Agege vs Sheriff
@tutudesz Felimax who do you believe, will win the gubernatorial election?
Ibori and his boys will determine the winner.
For now each 40%/40%

1 Like

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Bigchristo: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
sageb:

Omo Agege is a senator(He is in the senate not House of rep.), whereas Pastor Francis Waive is a Rep. member(House of Reps.).
Omo Agege vs Sheriff will be quite intriguing
Who will win?
I see Omo Agege winning Sheriff grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by marlow1962(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Keep quiet and stop supporting the evil APC that have messed you and the Nation up.
You should be ashamed of supporting a party that have destroyed the country.
The government in this country is majorly tied to the activities of FG.
you're blind to what Okowa is doing.
Only his employment few years ago beat his colleagues that have not done any.
Sport complex
Universities
Hospitals
Lots of roads even 4 major ones your Omoagege is using to his village.
Entrepreneurship
Flyover.

Vote wisely by not voting anything APC for your sake.

I'm a proud Deltan.
First of all, I am not an URCHIN.

Now make I reason u mata.

Tell me any of ur frnds or close relations wer okowa don employ?

Tell me any sport complex okowa don do, I will personally drive der, do video of the so called dilapidated sport complex.

Hospitals in delta state now is not for the poor, tell me wertin happen to free medical health care?
When my bro wife born, dem get emergency ( serious one), could u blv dos morons no attend to the guy onto say na until u pay bills before treatment (wtf, wen person dy die).

Universities? Hahaha my bro sch now is not for the poor.

Which entrepreneurship? Na the one wer dem dy empower youths with cassava sticks or na the one wer dem dy send dem to overseas to better themselves, which one?

Fly over, what a shame , 21st century na flyover and roads we still dy glorify.

My dad is retired now for more than 5years now, up till now ur lord okowa nva see dem.

My bro forget ur capping , okowa is the worst tin to happen to deltans
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Honjoshy4u: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
marlow1962:

First of all, I am not an URCHIN.

Now make I reason u mata.

Tell me any of ur frnds or close relations wer okowa don employ?

Tell me any sport complex okowa don do, I will personally drive der, do video of the so called dilapidated sport complex.

Hospitals in delta state now is not for the poor, tell me wertin happen to free medical health care?
When my bro wife born, dem get emergency ( serious one), could u blv dos morons no attend to the guy onto say na until u pay bills before treatment (wtf, wen person dy die).

Universities? Hahaha my bro sch now is not for the poor.

Which entrepreneurship? Na the one wer dem dy empower youths with cassava sticks or na the one wer dem dy send dem to overseas to better themselves, which one?

Fly over, what a shame , 21st century na flyover and roads we still dy glorify.

My dad is retired now for more than 5years now, up till now ur lord okowa nva see dem.

My bro forget ur capping , okowa is the worst tin to happen to deltans

My junior sister... Nkechi na Okowa employ.
So get lost.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sapele914(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Aiel123:

Delta is PDP.
Know this know peace.
Na Supreme Court go remove that Delta State MC Oluomo also known as Sheriff Oborevwori, Ifeaniywa Okowa done scam una. grin
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sapele914(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
I see Omo Agege winning Sheriff grin grin
In The Supreme Court of Nigeria, Pdp Delta State go Know say Ogboni pass Ogboni.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Aiel123: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
sapele914:
Na Supreme Court go remove that Delta State MC Oluomo also known as Sheriff Oborevwori, Ifeaniywa Okowa done scam una. grin
The supreme court has ruled on the case...
Sheriff is PDP's candidate.
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sageb: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2023
Felimax:

If Omo Agege wins Sheriff before your very eyes here in Nairaland I will expire this account and start afresh.

There are so many reasons why the PDP in Delta State remains a superpower.

Seriously?
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by sapeleboi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
try get small sense abeg
Honjoshy4u:
Omoagege the mace thief is going no where.
Delta is PDP.
Okowa has done well compared to the other whose party has destroyed the country.

Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by marlow1962(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

My junior sister... Nkechi na Okowa employ.
So get lost.

Lol no dy para fr me niga!( I don’t like dat.
So na only ur sister okowa employ?
Re: Okowa To Omo-Agege: I Have Constructed 4 Road Projects In Your Village by Honjoshy4u: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2023
marlow1962:

Lol no dy para fr me niga!( I don’t like dat.
So na only ur sister okowa employ?

Go and verify, he employed 1000 new secondary teachers in 2019. Employed in the University, sport complex, hospitals he built and lot more.
Liv APC for your future sake.

Vote wisely by not voting anything APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Speaks Against Interim Government Plotters (Video) / Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) / Senate Presidency: Tension As APC Plans Primary For Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.