Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

NAFDAC Test - How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAFDAC Test - How Was It? (14874 Views)

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? / Sec Young Professionals Aptitude Test - How Was It? / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by emmke(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2011
were text messages or e mail sent to the successful candidates? I didn't check my name earlier and i just found out they've removed the list. Any one with a link or copy of the list?
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
@emmke,

the list is still on their website. Follow the link below by clicking on it

http://www.nafdac.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=table&tableid=7&calculations=1&resetfilters=0&Itemid=169
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hey guys, NAFDAC hs rescheduled the Oral Interview for January 10 - 12, 2012 at a different venue in Maitama, Abuja. Check their website for more details. Regards.
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by nnemak(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
Obinoscopy:

The names are out on nafdac website. Only 999 people were shortlisted for oral interview and my name was there!!!!

The irony of it all is that I got a job somewhere else and my induction and training is the same time with nafdac interview. I really want to work with nafdac but whats the guarantee that I'll get the nafdac job after taking the risk and attending the interview? I think a bird at hand is worth more than twice in the bush. Or what do you think? I need your advice.

I just saw the list but found 1278 names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2012
nne_mak:

I just saw the list but found 1278 names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I knew it would happen. This is naija for you. I jut thank God my name wasn't removed from the list. My only concern though is that this newly included list might marr our chances. But I believe God will come to our aid. All is well
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by nikkybi: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
It is only northern names dat are much deir. I don tire for dis country, abeg make we divide o
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
The new date for the interview is 24th till 26th. Please we'll need those who were shortlisted for today's interview to tell us how it all went. Thanks
Re: NAFDAC Test - How Was It? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2012
Union Bank Aptitude Test
hello all, i just got a text from Dragnet which
says, You hav bn shortlisted to take a
personality test by Union Bank,
Pls who else got d same text? Is it a scam?
What r d likely questions? Pls mods create a
thread for dis to help fellow nairalanders.
Pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? / We Can’t Verify Certificates Of 80,724 Shortlisted Applicants – Police IG / Top 8 Successful Tips To Answer Teachers Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.