Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) (62388 Views)

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Davido Weds Chioma Rowland Traditionally - Gistlover / Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Espelbengz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Obote���
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by abobote: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Only God knows how she promise that boy to entice him into this force marriage
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
bike, get lost.

You don't have a car
You don't have money
You don't have a house
You don't even have a job.

But here you are hating on someone who is far better than you in all ramifications.
Still mistaking me for your Dad.... All these and many more are just clear description of your Dad's current predicament.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
See hair like an abandoned mop stick. Smh

Anyhu, congrats are in order, raggedy ass hair or not
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
bike, get lost.

You don't have a car
You don't have money
You don't have a house

But here you are hating on someone who is far better than you in all ramifications.

That’s the red pill way LOL! They want to be in a position where they could have these things but they don’t know how so they shout! Imagine someone who can’t afford data yet they’re here on their free basics just to shout. It’s hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Still mistaking me for your Dad.... All these and many more are just clear description of your Dad's current predicament.

grin

Won’t you one hungry fucker who tried to scam a hard working, focused, kind girl on this platform? Am I getting you mistaken for someone else?
I apologise if I am because his name was Jason too.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

Won’t you one hungry fucker who tried to scam a hard working, focused, kind girl on this platform? Am I getting you mistaken for someone else?
I apologise if I am because his name was Jason too.
Do your research well next time, I won't be nice if you come up with such silly accusations.

Thank you and God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Am waiting for someone to say that we shud vote for a candidate of his or her choice so that divorce rates will drop.

Nairalanders with their deviation frm threads. Just like Rick rosss wud deviate frm the theme of a song and rap about how he finished a bucket of chicken wings and a bottle of Rozay

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Samfloxin(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
oyeb15:
Bleaching cream no go finish for una house hence marriage go scatter cos that young lover na blacky.
You don't know him...he is fair like his mom

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Mrklemo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congrats sis
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
The movie no go end well
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bobby brown
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Do your research well next time, I won't be nice if you come up with such silly accusations.

Thank you and God bless you.

It a simple question! No answer given other then threats. That’s weak asf. You need His blessing more since all you do is spit bile!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

It a simple question! No answer given other then threats. That’s weak asf. You need His blessing more since all you do is spit bile!
You don't just throw silly questions around. Do your findings well so you won't be mistaken for a daft unintelligent fellow.

No hard feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Fira09(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

That’s the red pill way LOL! They want to be in a position where they could have these things but they don’t know how so they shout! Imagine someone who can’t afford data yet they’re here on their free basics just to shout. It’s hilarious!

How do you lads tend to know when someone is on free basics if you haven't used it before?

online ego ilks.
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You don't just throw silly questions around. Do your findings well so you won't be mistaken for a daft unintelligent fellow.

No hard feelings.

Still no answer. Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

Still no answer. Whatever!
If you were expecting one, then I am sorry for you.

Your first time of coming to my mention was to ask a foolish question without doing a proper findings.

So much for a "Peacemaker" smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Otunbakayce:
This kinda of simp can't be my brother he will be disowned.
None of his relatives will be at that wedding.

Foolish boy marrying and overused hoe.

He should ask himself one question, why didnt all those rich actress loving niggas marry the old LovePeddler.

Bitter envious hater

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
JasonScoolari:
If you were expecting one, then I am sorry for you.

Your first time of coming to my mention was to raise a foolish question without doing a proper findings.

So much for a "Peacemaker" smiley

k
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:

k
Glad you're actually unveiling the Nematode behind your moniker. grin

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Isabi4lov: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congrats Uche kiss

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us omo e dey pain dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by happney65: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Otunbakayce:
This kinda of simp can't be my brother he will be disowned.
None of his relatives will be at that wedding.

Foolish boy marrying and overused hoe.

He should ask himself one question, why didnt all those rich actress loving niggas marry the old LovePeddler.

You no lie . A really really overused hoe . grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by davidl7: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
God bless her home!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Pakwel(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, get lost.

You don't have a car
You don't have money
You don't have a house

Jenny dey hope day one mumu boy go vome marry her ,since her time don pass.. no worry your own boy you go come marry you
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to the beautiful couple.
Wailers are in severe pains.
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let hope that first daughter is safe.
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by Sweetvie: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Congratulations to them grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) by darexolu16(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PImlCvfqN7o

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo and her man, Bobby Harris, tied the knot traditionally in a ceremony that took place in Enugu state on January 5, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

The couple share a daughter together, while Uche has a daughter from her previous relationship.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC1-Ydgd3y/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

but y the ogbodo dey always sound like agbado for my mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.