Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) (62381 Views)

Portable Incorporates His Brand, 'Zeh Nation' (Photo) / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:49am On Jun 23, 2019
The Nigerian Actress, Tonto Dike already at the stadium to watch the Africa's Cup of Nation, in her post showing her ticket, she wished the Nigerian players (Super Eagles) a success in their matches.

"Wishing the Super Eagles a Huge success!!We Cheering you to success today,WELDONE OUR MEN THEM"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/actress-tonto-dike-at-stadium-to-watch.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by QuickStandard: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Good for her if only it can cure her bitterness.

Call QSS for your Uninterrupted Power Supply solutions, IT Support.
Inverters, Solar, UPS, controllers and Batteries.

Sales, installation, repairs, maintenance.

We also buy used inverter batteries
Call us let's pick them up from your location today

Call or WhatsApp us Check our Sig for contact.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 3:52am On Jun 23, 2019
King tonto on the beat...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by naijaboy756: 4:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Good one Daniel Amokachi

Yehhhhhh... Who knock me?

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:02am On Jun 23, 2019
U do well
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Amuocha: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Seun sef shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by twerkjack: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2019
QuickStandard:
Good for her if only it can cure her bitterness.

Call QSS for your Uninterrupted Power Supply solutions, IT Support.
Inverters, Solar, UPS, controllers and Batteries.

Sales, installation, repairs, maintenance.

We also buy used inverter batteries
Call us let's pick them up from your location today

Call or WhatsApp us Check our Sig for contact.

You sound like the bitter person....

I mean how can that be the first thing u think of after viewing an innocent photo

I pity ppl who patronize if at all undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by femi4: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Amokachi should beware....Wigo is up to something

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by QuickStandard: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2019
twerkjack:

You sound like the bitter person....

I mean how can that be the first thing u think of after viewing an innocent photo

I pity ppl who patronize if at all
undecided

Am not bitter and won't even get angry at your statement.

But @ the bolded? You don't need to patronize, and your opinion won't change my opinion about who she is.

shocked

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Thunder go fire her mouth if we hear her call THE BULL 40sec man.

45 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2019
QuickStandard:

But @ the bolded? You don't need to patronize, and your opinion won't change my opinion about who she is.

shocked

Make more customers patronize u.. No mind that alika

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Chubhie: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2019
The technical team should allow her into the dressing room. Anything to fire the boys up and increase the intensity in the field of play should be seen as a patriotic duty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by tstx(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
sad

I have stopped taking Amstel ever since they made this witch their ambassador.... She is no way fit to be a role model .... Or even a mother...

I call on the youths to do the same because we can't survive in a society where stupidity is rewarded...

I'm sure we have good and vibrant ladies out there who carry themselves around with grace and respect...

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by sloye5(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Junkie1: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
I NEED TO SMASH TONTO BY ANY MEANS angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Next please
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Which politician flew her there now?
This AFCON is a good chance for tourism.
I wonder why I didn’t think of the possibility of traveling to other African nations before.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Toto for the boiz.,,.
Abeg, make boiz no lose focus o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Regina Daniels can sponsor a whole town to watch the match. Na only urself waka go and you are making noise. Old woman.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by presido997(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Who she epp??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
She does not want to market for the Airline

Thats Asky Airline
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2019
THANK YOU NEXT....
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by nasirujj(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
So we should fry pawpaw abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2019
What happened to her music career
Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by Olajah81: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Thank u Amokachi

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by olamakinde(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
QuickStandard:

shocked
she'll talk cos you dey yab her role model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) by kapelvej: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2019
naijaboy756:
Good one Daniel Amokachi

Yehhhhhh... Who knock me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.