Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu (23634 Views)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Kingsley34: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx9uBca3KCA

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo over his recent endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi.

According to him, Obasanjo who he claimed does not know the way cannot show others the way.

Tinubu spoke during the party’s presidential campaign rally at the University of Benin Sports Complex in Benin City.

Recalling what Obasanjo did to his administration as the Lagos State Governor, the former governor said, “Obasanjo seized our salaries, local government monies. Do you call that person a good or a wicked man?

“So, if he says he endorsed somebody, is it not poison that he is giving to you?

“One who doesn’t know the way cannot show the way. He is endorsing Obi but he doesn’t know the road.”

Tinubu appealed to Nigerians to vote for him, assuring them that he will bring prosperity, create jobs and secure Nigerians when elected.

He said, “I know how to perform. I did it in Lagos and I will do it in Nigeria. I will bring an economic hub to Edo State, give skills to the boys, start credit lending, empower small-scale industries so that they can be able to be on their own and get rid of estimated billing.

“We will turn this state into an energy state. We will turn the so-called yahoo boys into experts in the manufacturing and creation of chips. We will bring long-term reforms.

“We can break the shackles of poverty, ignorance and homelessness. We will do it together. We have the knowledge and the brain. Trust me, I am an expert in finding the way where there is no way. I found a way to tame the Atlantic Ocean and turned it into a money-making machine. I found a way to stop the killing drainages to channelisation and prosperity. I have done many things. I have the power of thinking and doing.

“If you want prosperity, elect me. If you want skills to become rich, elect me. If you want security, elect me. If you say I should retire, you will retire knowledge, diamond and gold.”

In his remarks, a former National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomhole, solicited votes from Edo residents, saying that the former Lagos State governor has good track record and was instrumental in the fight against a single-party system.

Source: https://punchng.com/obasanjo-cant-show-way-forward-tinubu-slams-ex-president/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Look at the mis*ble old man grin grin grin grin grin he is still pained by the endorsement of Peter OBI by H.E Obasanjo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ordinary endorsement ooo, wait till he starts showing his face in Peter OBI's campaigns, by then u won't have any other option than to take N200 from ur stolen Millions and buy sniper to drink because it will kill u faster than Ota-pia-pia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

397 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by dedonfranco(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2023
Obasanjo should go and sleep.

His endorsement nor carry water.

22 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Ashez: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2023
How come Tinubu cannot campaign without cursing or bad mouthing people, I've noticed in most of his campaign speeches that he has nothing to offer, to him, it's a politics of hate and fighting, from ebonyi state campaign down to many others, you cannot single out more than 5 reasonable plans or strategies to tackle the mess we are facing in this country, it's all about Peter Obi did this, Atiku did that, that person did that one, hateful speeches all around, person wey say Obasanjo is brainless, yet all his life he cannot accomplish one quarter of what Obasanjo has done for Nigeria, what's Obj's crime? He endorsed Peter Obi, when he (Tinubu) visited Obj, didn't he know he has no brains, but simply because he doesn't support him, to them it's a politics of hate, but the truth is we are the generation that will change the narratives of the Nigerian politics, Nigeria will be great again
Justice will prevail, youths will be gainfully employed, hospitals will be well equipped again, and political offices will be about working for the people and not impoverishing the people
We are the Obedient generation.

392 Likes 53 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Bontafa: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
You are the poison Mister urine.

Your drugs have destroyed thousands of lives including giving you parkinson's.

All of a sudden Obasanjo knows nothing.

Stupid old man , you insulted Nigerians , you insulted a girl old enough to be your daughter and her crime ? Politics

Thunder fire you .

Iyaloja shouldn't have wasted her money to buy a slave who will later turn to an addict

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2023
The attacker maybe wicked but the respondent is evil and vile.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2023
Nairaland Urchins are useless, all of them grin grin grin grin

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2023
I see that OP carefully left out "Gazelle gagaraga" from what Tinubu said.

Guy ...are you not ashamed?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Sandazblack: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
He wasn’t wicked when he supported the brain dead buhari in 2015?? Any idiot that after reading the six pages of message passed by OBJ about the decay in our country and still support APC or Tinubu is supposed to be hanged by the balls undecided tongue

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by iwaeda: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx9uBca3KCA

Source: https://punchng.com/obasanjo-cant-show-way-forward-tinubu-slams-ex-president/

Trust OBJ to hit below the belt. Tinubu is dementia, but people who are close to him will not tell him. grin grin grin grin

You mean Tinubu said all these. grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by engrflames: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu should calm down, it's unpreseidential to be throwing tantrums. I am disappointed with his recent outbursts.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by mjuvey3: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Only God can stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu from becoming the next president of nigeria smiley

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Eriggs: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Nothing but the truth.
Obituary will only go and rule his terrorists in Biafra that he sponsors to kill innocent igbos Nad Nigerians.

Moh247:
Tell them
Yes o.
Jagaban has told them, but truth is bitter to cannibals and ipob terrorists

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by IMASTEX: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
grin He wasn't when he endorsed Bubu in 2015 or when you visited him. If bubu that was not too physically well was always unaware of the happenings in his government, is it you that is obviously physically & mentally weaker that will now do the magic. Your only desire is to bear the title "president" and nothing more. And of course, only those that want to upgrade the current looting that are supporting you. They know it will be a food for all when you're in medical tourism or not also aware of what is going on. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by onuman: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Obasanjo also endorsed PMB in 2015.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Bala blue featuring gazelle gagaraga coming out next week grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Lol... the same Obasanjo you went to dobale for..lo grin?

Baba blublu bulaba

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
But he was a nice man when he endorsed buhari in 2015? Wonderful

11 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Franchise21(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
But u visited the wicked person at Ota to endorse u

23 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by SultanOfPuna: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
If I hear any bastard Yoruba person say that Yorubas respect their elders
Ogun will blast you to pieces.. Nonesense

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by spy24(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Dey playyy just dey play

We dey wait
Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Brian47(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Look who's talking.
You know you're not stable health wise to rule a country, yet you insist and stressing yourself at this old age.
You're even being wicked to yourself.
You want to employ 50 million youths to the military to give them only cassava and corn in the morning and evening. Is that not wickedness??

26 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Birds of a feather. All politicians are wicked
Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Aboguede(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Delayed vawulence but never denied grin
Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by ERlS(f): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
So when Obasanjo endorsed buhari he wasn't a wicked person then and didn't endorse poison

7 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by macrodata(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
dedonfranco:
Obasanjo should go and sleep.

His endorsement nor carry water.
see this Gazelle Gagaraga, when dem born you? What do you know about Nigeria politics before 2019? Urchinus.

19 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Can't this people shut up
Re: "Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2023
shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy Paranoid delusion. Severe painment everywhere in the camp of the wicked. Meanwhile Tinubu and his disastrous APC coven of wicked witches and wizards have been frequenting a "wicked person" since 2015 - 2022.

Politics really brings out the real person in Nigerians. Meanwhile, this is a man aspiring to lead a nation calling a former president of this nation and elder stateman this derogatory names.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates N1Million To Support The Renovation Of Primary School / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.