Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (71385 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Omicronvaccine: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)

A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

Violet and John who welcomed their baby boy, Rudy at the end of January 2022,

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Omicronvaccine: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2023
More

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Righteousness2(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Shalommy(f): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Oyibo and weird news na 5&6. Chaii cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Oloki: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
When God decide to confuse you, He does the impossible.

I know some people will still insult me, that it is not God but some scientific stuff. I don't care. That's my opinion.

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Babaebe: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mystery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by nawa4naija(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Odieshi !!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by christejames(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Say no to abortion 🤱

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by 21sailor: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by marlow1962(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by gentleman82: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ecolime(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Against all odds.

The baby boy go stubborn ehn. See as he squeeze face cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by AgentNnamdi: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
You can't cheat God and Nature. Congratulations 👏🏽

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by brutal1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin
Righteousness2:
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Danisaint112(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok congratulations to her. The baby must be a miracle baby. The child head strong. cheesy

If you are a Dunamite supporting Tinubu you need to hear what Pastor Enenche said about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peWf3ud11Z0

9 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by jeromestarks: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
This woman has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin except you want to train another man's child. A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his baby on you.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who gave her best to another man. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by NwaNimo1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MorataFC: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
The child of destiny

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Kedesesa: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by christistruth01: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
God opens the door that no man can close

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by owiko(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
If this news is true, then the baby is a survivor. He fought and broke protocols. Fellow Nigerians let's also fight and take back our dear country. Vote ObiDatti for all round positive transformation

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MorataFC: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
Bhh
what?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by 96ACE: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by princeade86(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Lionmachala(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by bigdammyj: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Noted.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Buffalo2(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omo ale
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by KeyEndurance: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
They Want The Baby To Go viral. God Dont have Time To put Anything To Any Baby's hand. Is The Parent That Put It There

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.