Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Atiku Vs Tinumbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Tinumbu (210 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blast Tinumbu, True Or False? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Apart from the joker being the spoiler party, let's all diagnose the 2 real true contenders.

ATIKU VS TINUMBU.

Note: this is as I see it.

The WORST nightmare confronting Nigeria is insecurity from ISWAP, BOKOHARAM, IPOB and the WORST. HERDSMEN.
I've watched, read and see the body language of the two parties and see ATIKU having aperty for the terrorists herdsmen. And him being the president would definitely empower them the more.
Their scholar giving them wrong doctrine in gummi and he and Atiku has had good connections and friendship that he CAN'T tell us he's going to stop that.
That I see as the what this current leadership fears in Tinubu and that's why the presidency and their cohorts don't want to support Tinubu despite being in same political party.

Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
These 2 had at one time held political posts in this country. One as the vice president and the other as the governor. Comparing the two results is suicidal. While I saw Tinubu changed Lagos road map for development and change of which I and members of my family have benefitted. While on the other hand, all I see in Atiku is selling off all Nigerian treasures all in the name of privatisation
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Feel free to add yours too please. Let's learn and educate all ourselves for if we make the same mistake we made on the part of Buhari, we'll have no one to blame. Then we'll all be doomed together
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Am mature and intelligent enough to know that voting along party line is murderous for Nigeria now. While I see much friendship between Buhari and Atiku who'd done many things together. Up to the point that Atiku stood as the father of buhari's favourite son in his marriage. Why was Tinubu not made the father? After all they were of same party. This shows to me that Atiku was sooo close to ask rock than Tinubu could be. And Tinubu was accused of running away from Aso rock.
This means Atiku as president means continuation of Buhari as the president
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by kettykin: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Those pharaohs are not vying for the presidency of Nigeria but the pharaohship of the Nigerian State.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
There are people running the country as the alternate president in this tenure. This is made possible for tribal reason and they are also still waiting for Atiku.
There's a guy in asorock who's the nearest to the president for the past 7.6 years. He's been so silent. We never hear if him whearas I see him as calling the shorts.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nigeria has never been divided along tribal line as of this. Engendered by this current presidency. The fulani, seeing themselves as to lead forever, would Nigerian now be so stupid enough to vote another fulani man??
Re: Atiku Vs Tinumbu by 2016easy2017: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
I see the Ruga law being smuggled in now if Atiku gains presidency of which I DONT see Tinubu doing

(1) (Reply)

UK �� Popular Newspaper, London Times Eulogize Peter Obi / His Excellency Alh. Atiku Abubakar Has Come In 2023 To Recover And Unite Nigeria / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally At Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.