Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin (3921 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by EMMAJOSH: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Actor Alexx Ekubo’s ex-fiancee, Fancy Acholonu continues to rage as she spills more about her sour relationship with the movie star.
However, in a recent interview with blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus (SDK), the US-based model addressed questions on why she broke up with Alexx.
As regards their s3xual experience, Fancy maintained that Alexx didn’t get intimate with her for 5 years they dated rather their only intercourse came after the breakREAD MORE

Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Azyne(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
At this point I think we'll all agree Fancy needs to book a session with a psychiatrist. It's enough with the outburst, Nkechi Blessing has even asked her to leave the noise cause what is this?!

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by jeromestarks: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
K
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by TheChameleon: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe the guy plugged his thing in the wrong socket shocked
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by TheChameleon: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
angry
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Why she dey contradict herself

1 Like

Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Killerbag36: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na fancy come mk I Bleep u free
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Buharidgeneral: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tut sex after marriage
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Jozilinn: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Maybe she wants him back and is pissed up that it isn't happening, or angry that he used her to make himself trend... whatever tongue
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by We4all: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Why she dey contradict herself

She is not contradicting herself. She said he didn't sleep with her in the five years they dated. But after they presumably reconciled, they did it and it was awful.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by We4all: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
What is next? Soon, Alex sex tape will start circulating online just to counter the already known fact that he is gay.
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by 1Sharon(f): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
She didn't say this.
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by meobizy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
There is no way a female will stay with you in a sexless relationship talk less of for five years. She was friendzoned and is angry that a male can do it. She can not swear on her life that she didn’t do other guys during the five-year “wait time.”
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Truthsoldier(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
This madafaka toothpick of a lady wants to catch cruise on top Alex head,crying as if she didn't scream harderrrrrrrr.
Alex try run sef
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by grandstar(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2023
Truthsoldier:
This madafaka toothpick of a lady wants to catch cruise on top Alex head,crying as if she didn't scream harderrrrrrrr.
Alex try run sef

Alexx is gay. I feel sorry for the dude. He should just conduct a lavender marriage with a closet lesbian.
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Astra101: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2023
grandstar:

Alexx is gay. I feel sorry for the dude. He should just conduct a lavender marriage with a closet lesbian.
How true is this?
This rumors have been going round for a while
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2023
Astra101:

How true is this?

He was rumored to be dating Uti Nwachukwu at a time. Uti is gay. A friend from who is gay told me
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Greatdand007(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
grandstar:

He’s not gay I know him personally
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by OneCandleAway(f): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Greatdand007:

Alex is gayyyyy.

He cant even do women. At least some can do both men and women.

The earlier we accept there are people like this the better.
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2023
Kilokanmi.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Greatdand007:

A friend of mine who I had known for over 10 years came out to .e as gay. I was quite close to the guy. Many are very good at masking their same sex personalities
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2023
Astra101:

How true is this?

True
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Hyland(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Greatdand007:

Lol you’re funny sha

So, just because you know him personally makes him less gay or straight?
Nairalanders grin
Re: Alexx Slept With Me Once But It Was Embarrassing” – Fancy Acholonu Rages On, Fin by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
EMMAJOSH:
Actor Alexx Ekubo’s ex-fiancee, Fancy Acholonu continues to rage as she spills more about her sour relationship with the movie star.
However, in a recent interview with blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus (SDK), the US-based model addressed questions on why she broke up with Alexx.
As regards their s3xual experience, Fancy maintained that Alexx didn’t get intimate with her for 5 years they dated rather their only intercourse came after the breakREAD MORE

wetin una want gaaan gaan?
Make e make headlines to have received death while TRYING?
u complain say Fire no dey 5 years , e light u say he no get heat ! Shuoo!

(1) (Reply)

Boob Theory; Whose Cleavage Are You Feeling The Most...beyonce Or Kim Kardashian / Majek Fashek Dead? / At the Victoria Secret Fashion Show,a black model made history with her Afro-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.