Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (67984 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Exceed15: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Donjazet2:
This is unfortunate. Very unfortunate. Hopefully Africa evolves faster, sooner rather than later.

If any part of you thinks that this human being deserves to die because he does something you don't like, know that that means you too deserves to die because you're most likely doing what someone else doesn't like.

You taking alcohol is a sin to many people.
You talking to the opposite sex romantically is a sin that deserves death to other people.

If we made rules based on what we don't like, then we subject our own lives to the whims and caprices of others.

Live and let live where there is no harm.

See bro .. bible says wisdom is profitable to direct. I can't go to the North and Begin do things that are not Islamic .. it will backfire. Study your environment and act accordingly.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by JeffreyJunior: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion
But they are humans just like you and me.

I don't support their ideology but they deserve to be left alone.

Don't wish nobody death because there ain't coming back from there.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
sparko1:

If you know the number of married men that are gay in Nigeria, you will be shocked.

Trust me when I tell you, we have them, they just suppress it.

Let the government mistakenly allow same sex marriage, some of your friends might be gay, even married ones.
shut up, mu.mu! How many married men are gay in America that legalized it. Fooool! Death penalty is only solution to gayism.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by 5thcolm(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Wow. So you killed people just cos they do what you don't like
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Snitch24(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
No he ran away
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Justpassingby45(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
What is there gain for killing him?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Klinee: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
sparko1:

If you know the number of married men that are gay in Nigeria, you will be shocked.

Let the government mistakenly allow same sex marriage, some of your friends might be gay, even married ones.
sparko1:

shut up, mu.mu! How many married men are gay in America that legalized it. Fooool! Death penalty is only solution to gayism.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.

Ogun state grin cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
As much as I hate homosexualism, I do not hate gays. I can't wish a gay death. That's inhumane
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AvailethNone: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Homosexuals have been clever in forcing mainstream culture and media to accept their perversion as a "lifestyle".
They did it by convincing a handful of gullible do gooders in the psychology and psychiatric professionals that their behaviour was "natural", while threatening to expose anyone who disagrees with them as a "bigot"

They still use this tactic to brow beat researchers into suppressing any evidence which shows the extremely harmful effects of their "lifestyle"

AmazonTopaz:

How did they put a bullet and tell you to be one so how exactly how they doing that? Did they in anyway withold any funding your country needs because of hostile laws against the LGBTQ community? Enlighten me because you must back your arguments with facts.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by tianshie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Righteousness2:
Pathetic!! Terrible and Unfortunate act !

But what Hurts most is where the young man is right now ! The devil is confusing young men and women into engaging in abominations and wicked acts all in a bid to pull them down to Hell Fire. Hell Gore is not a place of fun. It is a place of pains, torture and regrets.

If you value your Soul, Flee from these evils and Embrace the Lord JESUS Christ. He will wash you, clean you up and make you what you are supposed to be.

You're a pathetic hypocrite. Instead of you to condemn the murder, you spend more time condemning the lifestyle of a murdered man.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Killermamba: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

What they do is abominable, we all know , but it gives no one right to kill anyone. The last time I checked all sin carries equal mark no one is greater than the other.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Kabalmark(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Did he die?
omohh werey
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by fourboys15: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
CountVersailles72: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by dmostcheerful(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
That serves every sinners right, just so you think you are better than him, the same hell fire he went to that's if he went to hell fire o, is the same he will share with a mare liar liar, fornicator, masturbator like you and I.
We are all sinners, there is no bigger sin.
So while you do yours in private he is public but will share same space with you if you don't repent.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by juman(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
The action condemned.
This can happen in any third world country in any part of the world.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lereinter(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

So you can kill someone who's gay

With this your comment you have committed murder

The wages of sin is death
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Almunjid(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
meobizy:
It won’t surprise me if the perpetrators are Christians. I swear, man’s stupidity has no limit. Gays were an accepted people before the white man destroyed the African order of things. Now they know the errors of their ways and are trying their best to integrate them into their society. Africans as usual are still backward.
When were gays accepted in Africa? Inferiority complex is ur problem. Accepting everything white men forced down ur throat doesn't make u a civilized person. You're a backward homo idioticus claiming Mr. frontward.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by juman(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Here in africa, we see gayism as extreme craziness.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Don't be a clown try to use google or travel abroad to broaden your limited view then you would understand what I am saying.

You sound hurt Since you have used Google and you traveled abroad and broadened your limited view, how come you can't answer the questions?

What is the family system and how did children come to be aware of the "family system in those countries?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lord have mercy! Such barbaric act! Why kill him? It was his sexuality, not yours! Shame! May the evil perpetrators never know peace. It is well.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by xandy84: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023
You hate gay but you will give you life to get an American visa, wipe gay people's ass as a full time job and your boss will be gay. African and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6. They will set gays on fire but run after politicians to steal their collective wealth.... May God had mercy on your soul .

Lanshile:
Coming out to say u are a gay will only expose u to trouble in Africa
I hate gays a lot
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by KushLyon36: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
yinks7740: They have some nice features that are not here on NL

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by kingyakos: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
gypsey:
Yea, keep thinking that. There thousands of gay people in africa and at your back yard and on your street, they are not coming out because they would be killed just like this innocent guy.

Yes and they can't come out publicly because they know the consequences they'll face. Gay is not Africa and Africans ain't gay
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
Congrats!
There are more than a thousand people that will say same about you when you are killed and your body stuffed in a box. Yours might not be metallic though.
A lot of people hate you too na. You think you are immune to some barbaric attacks?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Okhuadams(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/
To whom it may concern
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/

Gruesome death! Too bad, but still, we don't want this nonsense in Africa! It is disgusting!!!
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
lexy2014:

You sound hurt Since you have used Google and you traveled abroad and broadened your limited view, how come you can't answer the questions?

What is the family system and how did children come to be aware of the "family system in those countries?
If as an adult you cannot empower yourself, learn comprehension and broaden your knowledge rather than wanting to feign ignorance then I am sorry I cannot help you because your question is very foolish and not worthy of an answer.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Blissguts: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
FORHII:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone....as much as I don't encourage the nonsense he does don't mean I wish him death. May his soul rest in peace and as for the murderer, make you no die again oh.

bro, you know wetin juss enter my mind now ? Gay is higher than sin o .... Other sins dey occur; killing, lieing, serving other gods etc but na when homo came in, Angels come down physically come destroy the city.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
AvailethNone:
Homosexuals have been clever in forcing mainstream culture and media to accept their perversion as a "lifestyle".
They did it by convincing a handful of gullible do gooders in the psychology and psychiatric professionals that their behaviour was "natural", while threatening to expose anyone who disagrees with them as a "bigot"

They still use this tactic to brow beat researchers into suppressing any evidence which shows the extremely harmful effects of their "lifestyle"

I don't even get your point other than whining on a non-substantial issue.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by paradigmshift(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If them born you well show your face for zanga na lynching get you.
ode
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Blissguts: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..

I can buy biscuit from you; and if you're a thief it doesn't automatically turn me a thief; neither does it naturally compel me to join in being a thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.