Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) (67980 Views)

Kenyan Gayright Activist, Chiloba's Partner Confesses To Killing Him (Photos) / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

How did they put a bullet and tell you to be one so how exactly how they doing that? Did they in anyway withold any funding your country needs because of hostile laws against the LGBTQ community? Enlighten me because you must back your arguments with facts.

How do you put a bullet? Can you explain?

Pls why was Kevin Hart dropped from hosting the Oscars a few years ago?

What are those "hostile laws"?

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.
Skull minners region cheesy
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Did he die?
No sleeping
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Carlyboi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is gross,barbaric and unacceptable.Stop and don’t push your homophobia to murderous levels,you savages should know your limit and where to draw the line.I ain’t pro-LGBTQ would never be but I’m pro-life and free-will .No matter how abhorrent the practices looks to us straight folks no one deserves to have their life coldly taken cos of their sexuality.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by lexy2014: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

If as an adult you cannot empower yourself, learn comprehension and broaden your knowledge rather than wanting to feign ignorance then I am sorry I cannot help you because your question is very foolish and not worthy of an answer.

You sound like you are in pains. Why are you hurt? What's the problem? Do you need a hug or do you need to talk to someone?

By not answering the questions, are you not also feigning ignorance? As an adult who has empowered herself, learnt comprehension and broadened her knowledge, why is answering the questions a challenge?

What is the family system and how did children come to be aware of the "family system in those countries?

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
kingyakos:

Yes and they can't come out publicly because they know the consequences they'll face. Gay is not Africa and Africans ain't gay
So you keep saying again.. grin grin anyway, your opinion. Even some of your politicians and so called leaders and lawmakers are gay.

I am guessing you are speaking for the whole of africa. Go to South Africa and see gay people living openly. grin ignorance or what?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by adefitim(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can never support Gay or lesbianism but you shouldn’t destroy what you can’t create, life is precious
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Blissguts: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Donjazet2:
This is unfortunate. Very unfortunate. Hopefully Africa evolves faster, sooner rather than later.

If any part of you thinks that this human being deserves to die because he does something you don't like, know that that means you too deserves to die because you're most likely doing what someone else doesn't like.

You taking alcohol is a sin to many people.
You talking to the opposite sex romantically is a sin that deserves death to other people.

If we made rules based on what we don't like, then we subject our own lives to the whims and caprices of others.

Live and let live where there is no harm.

If turning homo is evolving, we no do.

Aren't you guys tied of being oyibo immoral puppet ?

Oyibo bring suicide bombing - Africa carry for head

Dey make guns Africans using it more

Dey being homo (still struggling in their side to fully accept it) and you want Africa to still foolishly take it....

You guys should have limit to being sl@vez

Their technology they carefully hide it - but now pushing homo to you.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..
He expressed his opinion. Why you come dey para like Christmas goat. Do you know the danger being gay? Most of them are HIV carriers.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Gandrova: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Kollabo419:
Nna mehn

1 man down
I repeat 1 man down
Lolz savagery grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by patwilly(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
gaby:

But you'd love to live in countries governed by gays and where they are respected?

I wished you could hate corruption, ritual killings, kidnapping, and every other vice including "hate" itself. Perhaps, just perhaps, all the evils troubling Nigeria would have all been dead by now through you.

Exactly the same way Boko Haram, ISIS, al-Qaeda, and all evil fanatics would see you, hate you, and be begging to cut off your infidel head for being who you are.

Shebi this logic clear for your eye now.

What happened to live and let live.

So long as person no force me to bring my nyansh come or force himself on me, wet in concern me with anything wey you want do with your gbola or butthole...

I'm wired for the luscious body of the opposite gender but heck no, do I hate them wired differently than I am.

Who be me to judge fellow human like me?

People who cannot love even themselves not to talk of people of like gender and same sexual preference will be hiding under the herd mentality of gay being evil to showcase and advertise their hate-filled souls.

Una dey enjoy iPhones, and the designers wears and perfumes...go check the sexual orientation of the minds behind most of your favorite gadgets and clothing's.
Rubbish and hypocrites..
just because you think say you don travel , you Don wise pass us abi? we go just no but your book like this.. wetin you d feel like?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by patwilly(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
Gandrova:
He expressed his opinion. Why you come dey para like Christmas goat. Do you know the danger being gay? Most of them are HIV carriers.
no mind the mofo..untop yeye book wey e d sell..

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Jackanda1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Jesus can change anyone, but killing him denies him an opportunity to repent.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Adrian9(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion
Man died. That's enough reason to be unhappy.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Hussein035: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kai.... this is heartlessness.

See how brutal he was beaten before killing him.

Live and let Live. I am not a fan of homosexuality but as long as you don't come close to me... it's your ass being screwed. undecided

I will advise you say big no to this shit called LGBTQ. If this shit emanated from Africa and first legalise in Africa did you think the western nations will not decide to bomb everyone in Africa.

Their failure to caution their children from immorality led to this nonsense but because the number of their useless people and children doing the rubbish is much they conclude we cannot eradicate them but also join them. They are always right in inventions but this one they should go and commit suicide.

We don't want rubbish in Africa, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by jimetagambo: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Cross dressing gone wrong. Brobisky and James Brown..over to you.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by dvkot(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Blissguts:

If turning homo is evolving, we no do.

Aren't you guys tied of being oyibo immoral puppet ?

Oyibo bring suicide bombing - Africa carry for head

Dey make guns Africans using it more

Dey being homo (still struggling in their side to fully accept it) and you want Africa to still foolishly take it....

You guys should have limit to being sl@vez

Their technology they carefully hide it - but now pushing homo to you.
are you minding the dumb cow, let him come and wave any stupid rainbow flag here... Have the bloody Europe and USA paid for all the looting of our artifact? ,The slaves, the stolen resources? Is gay they want to dash us and they ask us to mordenize
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Which day bob risky and James brown go end up like this ?
Gay is demonic and evil you can’t multiply shit why indulging in such, for fun or trend?
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
I support this live and let's live movement but we need to understand that a people without rules and laws are nothing but animals. Even animals self recognise their same sex and opposite.
A child going towards homo is going wrong against the nature of things naturally and are thus deemed fit for certain rehab and corrections and true awakening. Enough of this basterd movements and let's all call a spade a spade. Humans can love anything it wants but it is only right to follow the laws of things naturally.
Homosexuallity is mental illness and should be treated as one.

Rubbish and ingredients.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Serves him right? What do you think will happen to the murderers when caught? Their own life will be over too. Hate shouldn't drive anyone into murdering
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by godlessmind: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
lol, I'm not religious oo undecided

Lol... But you are sounding like a Homophobe grin
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Sholuwa241: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I know some part of 9ja where his body will be dismembered and sold.
let me help you that is Ogun State
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheboyGhost:

God punish you...

I hate straight men and women angry

A human like you just got murdered in such a brutal manner and all you care about is his sexual orientation ...

Amadioha scatter your miserable brains there ....
Gay slave spotted you must be a proud one lol
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by farmboyy: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bob idiot should take note. He should remember to tell brown.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Oracleee: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.

Even the God you serve won't judge this easily.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Father4all: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
God will ask him.
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
TMSMedia:
Kenyan Gayright Activist Edwin Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://m./1349193758522324/permalink/5606488866126104/

Good
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Starzo: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Gays are not forcing their lifestyle on anyone what they seek is laws to protect them and freedom from discrimination against their life choices.
So public gay parades forcing thier lifestyle on everyone including children and pressuring govts to force churches to bless gay unionagainst their beleives is them fighting for 'protection' right?

All you acclaimed feminists on this site have a very wasp way of reasoning

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by damoobaba: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

Same sex has been a thing as old as time even in your beloved culture.
You seem to love Iran and North Korea why don't you apply to those countries instead of staying in countries where human rights and dignity are still respected.
Everyone is free to hate or disagree with an act but nothing gives a human being the right to infringe on the choice of another person to the extent of killing the person.
The act is very condemnable and there is no justifying it. The Iran you are mentioning the women there are crying and fighting for freedom.

I believe your head has been turned by whatever the western media has been telling you about those countries. Your western saviours are the same countries who stole artefacts, slaves and are still stealing our resources even up till now. I've never applied to go to any one of them cos same Nigerians who have been shouting that they want to leave the shores of this country are the same ones that have been complaining they're just working like slaves there and the bulk of their money is spent on TAX and BILLS, they can't buy houses over there neither are they building down here while ORDINARY SKIT MAKERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS are living their lives to the fullest here. We've never forced the west to accept AFRICAN CULTURE therefore they have no right to force us to accept their gay STUPIDITY.

Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Centurion101: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
Yet bastards like you and the animals that liked your post prefers to run to USA and the west for a better future, useless hypocrites
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by OlawaleBammie: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheChameleon:
Kai.... this is heartlessness.

See how brutal he was beaten before killing him.

Live and let Live. I am not a fan of homosexuality but as long as you don't come close to me... it's your ass being screwed. undecided
u re selfish...

What if dey don't come close to u but come close to Ur children??
Re: Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) by Centurion101: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Johnthejohn:
That serves him right.
.sent a link of your comment to the us embassy on Twitter,till you die you will not step foot on any western nation soil

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Joe Ayomike And His Wife Murdered In Their Home In Warri (Photo) / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51