Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) (12969 Views)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Buhari To Shettima: I Will Respond To Your Statement When Handing Over In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by erospecial: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
How does Tinubu wants to solve Nigeria's problems
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Gibberish!

Sincerely, the relationship between these two guys (Tinubu and Shetima) looks like the one that isn’t going to last two years.

Note the above today and come back to it later, if they win the general election in February
Hahahahaha

Chinedu where Obi inconsequential running mate dey biko? We no dey see Datti with Obi again o

Wetin happen biko
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by specialmati(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by Galadimabawa: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Only time will tell.
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by Femijohn198: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu I beg give way for Obi, we Nigeria we are wise not everyone can japa, we are voting for Obi
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tell them! They need to learn. Over ambition and desperation destroyed the relationship between Obasanjo and Atiku.
Atiku couldn't wait to replace Obasanjo while baba was busy scheming and bribing lawmakers for Third Term in office
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by TheChameleon: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
chatinent:
Political gbasgbos.

Shettima wants to be president via Tinubu. Lol

That's how you Obi supporters cry yourselves to sleep now? grin grin grin

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by fourboys15: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
baba4ever91: OBidient Campaign just hit the highest level with this ECHO nigeria forum

2 Likes

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by gulfer: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSjVaMHRVY

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has promised that he and his Vice Presidential candidate will not fight and abuse themselves at Wuse market like Obasanjo and Atiku did while in government. He says this as he attends youth town hall meeting in Abuja.
Tinubu should hide his head in shame, what happened to his deputies,Akerele Bucknor as well as Femi Pedro. Their squabbles are still very fresh and not forgotten .OBJ fought Atiku because of his tendencies to amass wealth for himself and that was the same reason your deputies were against you( self enrichment) undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
JAMO84:
Supporters of ObiDafti will rush this thread like Nkwobi, Dem no dey use eye see anything Tinubu. The girls among them go dey squirt, the boys dey get solid erection.

Meanwhile, it was Atiku that chased Obi out of PDP not Tinubu. Master chase slave, wetin concern Tinubu?
The ipob terrorist Zombidients are very shallow amd of very low IQ. pls forgive them.
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2023
Perhaps, Obasanjo has become another presidential candidate for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
JAMO84:
Supporters of ObiDafti will rush this thread like Nkwobi, Dem no dey use eye see anything Tinubu. The girls among them go dey squirt, the boys dey get solid erection.

Meanwhile, it was Atiku that chased Obi out of PDP not Tinubu. Master chase slave, wetin concern Tinubu?

How did atiku chase obi out of PDP? Can you provide some details?

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2023
Empty man.
Is that what Nigeria needs now?

No message
Only tantrums and bad belle.
Coming from someone that fought all his deputies while he was governor. One of the deputies even described him as a mafia king.
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
maasoap:
Tell them! They need to learn. Over ambition and desperation destroyed the relationship between Obasanjo and Atiku.
Atiku couldn't wait to replace Obasanjo while baba was busy scheming and bribing lawmakers for Third Term in office

Is Obasanjo contesting?

1 Like

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Gibberish!

Sincerely, the relationship between these two guys (Tinubu and Shetima) looks like the one that isn’t going to last two years.

Note the above today and come back to it later, if they win the general election in February
I concur
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by musazulyadain: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na true talk
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by KushLyon36: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
oluwaseyi076: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
ElSudani:

And the relationship between Obi and Datti who sometimes appear uncomfortable standing next to Obi is going to last?
atleast shettima has the gun to bring tinubu government down should he Bleep up. Just as he did during jonathans time
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by edungene7: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Imagine same shettima who promised to be In charge of security and Tinubu Economy yet urchins do not understand what that means anyone in charge of security is the commander in chief while the other will be the spare

1 Like

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by Pickmycall: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
No good plan for the country.just insult
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Lol tinubu case belike man wey wan marry new wife, nah when the wife enter house we go know her attitude. Tinubu never win him don dey make mouth. But wait oh since obj endorsed obi every day don't pass by without tinubu insulting obj. Thought obj dont have political relevancy anymore
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by olisefom: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
This man is really in the past. Is that a campaign promise too?
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
chatinent:
Political gbasgbos.

Shettima wants to be president via Tinubu. Lol

After Tinubu, it will get to his turn Isha Allah!
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by symbianDON(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Such a pesky old man! Absolutely nothing presidential about him! He can't make a complete speech without throwing jibes and hurling insults!

1 Like

Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by wirinet(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu talks like an agbero instead of a US schooled graduate. Which on is abuse again? Does he know the meaning of abuse? If you say someone abused you in the US, it would be criminal case. The person will be arrested.

As a digression. I remember when I was in England I informed a white friend I had an appointment with that I came late because I had a stranger in my house. The Oyimbo guy became alarmed and asked if I called the police. I had to explain that stranger in UK has a different meaning from stranger in Nigeria.

Obasanjo and Atiku never Abused each other, instead they insulted each other.

In that case Tinubu and Femi Pedro abused each other.
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tinubu cannot just accept Obasanjo's stand
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
KushLyon36:
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria

Your own forum will be boring for you guys, there will be no urchins or Mikano for you zombiedients to insult or bully online except yourselves. grin grin
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by Benmob: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin,I dare tinubu to go medical checkup,and disagree not to let shetima be d acting president,d way buhari did to osinbajo,with after many medical checkup only one time osinbajo act as a acting president,d rest osinbajo was rejected to be acting president again.
Fear north,u can't man over them,even u are a president.
Shetima d man that have never laugh and smile,even is campaign poster or billboard,u will always see tinubu smile but is vice na another story
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Empty man.
Is that what Nigeria needs now?

No message
Only tantrums and bad belle.
Coming from someone that fought all his deputies while he was governor. One of the deputies even described him as a mafia king.

Illiterate how many deputies does a governor have to be fighting them all? Ignorance and hatred has blindfolded your sense of reasoning. Tueh undecided
Re: Shettima & I Will Not Abuse Each Other Like Obasanjo & Atiku - Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
Old corrupt cargoes will insult themselves in their house when they don't see monet to loot. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes / Tanker Explodes In Abuja, Kills Two, Destroys 29 Buildings / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.