Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. (12736 Views)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Odogwublog1: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqIbnKVeKi0

Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area holds the first ever 21-km marathon race.

Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State held its maiden edition of the Aguata 21-km marathon race on Wednesday, January 3, 2023.

The 21-km marathon race, which took place in Ekwulobia, the commercial hub of Aguata, was initiated by the Chairman of the Local Government Area, Dr Chibueze Ofobuike.

Speaking on the success of the event, Dr Ofobuike described the marathon race as a dream come true.

The Council Chairman thanked partners, participants, and dignitaries who made the event a success.

In his words: "I dreamt of a Yuletide season in Aguata where we could prove certain things to the world:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2023/01/06/anambra-aguata-local-government-area-holds-the-first-ever-21-km-marathon-race/

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by gidgiddy: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by ebenezary(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by APCHaram: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
gidgiddy:
Nice one

You should have joined them to start training on your long trek from wherever you are in Nigeria back to Biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by visijo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you're going down in life, look up. If you can't look up, *hook up* ✅

Stay motivated cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Throwback: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Marathon under a hail of bullets between ESN, UGM, Ebube-Agu, and Nigerian security forces?

I would rather stay indoors and eat Ofe Nsala.

It would never be well with those who promote terrorism and anarchy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by money121(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by gozmok1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
nice one
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by NwaNimo1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
For motivation they just imagine 'UGM' are on their tail......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Segzy19: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Unknown gunmen don go break?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
My villa
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Segzy19:
Shut up?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Franchise21(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
OK
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by beardedboy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
I thought they're all millionaires.

How come they can only afford 1m for the winner?

That winner must be an afonja or almajiri. No Anambrarian will do a whole marathon race for a paltry 500k. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Throwback: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Daddyyo123:
Hmmm

They must be PDP Lite AKA Labour Party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Shedrack777: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
how much will they pay the person that'll come third?
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Cantonese: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
Fantastic.

Now festivities continue in the SE. It is always the best place to enjoy your Christmas and end of the year. Too many activities now until at least the middle of January. Markets are on break as business people enjoy their holiday.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:
Marathon under a hail of bullets between ESN, UGM, Ebube-Agu, and Nigerian security forces?

hope you see how peaceful the SE is??.. yiur pains be say the SE is bubbling against your APC wish for u to be a war zone... I love your oains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

hope you see how peaceful the SE is??.. yiur pains be say the SE is bubbling against your APC wish for u to be a war zone... I love your pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
See the one held at Iragbiji, Osun State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Throwback:

hope you see how peaceful the SE is??.. yiur pains be say the SE is bubbling against your APC wish for u to be a war zone... I love your pains

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by chaseblack(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
I can remember my first 21km race vividly, at a point I felt like just jumping into the river along the race course, but I was really happy I finished the race in 59th position among over a thousand runners
It was a really proud moment for me, I really wish I can run more often.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Throwback: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Do you love Ofe Nsala, or you are already tired of the soup?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by faceland: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
Segzy19:

From their dry skin and clean cloth, it is either they are super athletic or they didn't run an half-marathon.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Mrkindness: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
visijo:
If you're going down in life, look up. If you can't look up, *hook up* ✅

Stay motivated cool
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Throwback: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
For motivation they just imagine 'UGM' are on their tail......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

Then they will run beyond a marathon.

They will run for their lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by PandoraObi: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Anambra: Aguata Local Government Area Holds The First Ever 21-km Marathon Race. by Freshprincelomo: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC / Tinubu Committee Is Slow, Real Palliatives May Be Delayed – Panel Member / Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.